You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

New moderator: tflags

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Re: New moderator: tflags

Postby America USA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Where have I announced my retreat from this website? Sure your shit posting makes this place gloomy and stinks up the joint but I’ve never taken a sabbatical from the internet or this website for that matter.

Also, that Boateng jibe is just pathetic, even for you :lol:

I only criticize Bayern players in their respective threads or in the post match reactions on match day threads after poor performances. FYI, I am least active on the transfer rumor section because I don’t like to indulge in unnecessary arguments over utopian/highly unrealistic situations.

If MUTU wasn’t so tolerant and if you were on Redcafe or some other fan internet forum and spewed such constant drivel about the home team and the club you claim to support all the effing time, you would have been warned and banned ages ago!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:46 pm

#12 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Lol... #12, you kinda lost the plot on this one.

So, regarding the fact that tflags “is no more”, which happened under rather mysterious circumstances, I wonder if he will be unpersoned also, in accordance with the principles of ingsoc?

Not following you

The second part does not concern you personally.

The first... well, a user implied that you should be next mod, you proceeded to bring his mom into discussion, so yeah, it’s uncalled for to say the least.
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:51 pm

America USA wrote:Where have I announced my retreat from this website? Sure your shit posting makes this place gloomy and stinks up the joint but I’ve never taken a sabbatical from the internet or this website for that matter.

Also, that Boateng jibe is just pathetic, even for you :lol:

I only criticize Bayern players in their respective threads or in the post match reactions on match day threads after poor performances. FYI, I am least active on the transfer rumor section because I don’t like to indulge in unnecessary arguments over utopian/highly unrealistic situations.

If MUTU wasn’t so tolerant and if you were on Redcafe or some other fan internet forum and spewed such constant drivel about the home team and the club you claim to support all the effing time, you would have been warned and banned ages ago!

Unlike you, I've never been warned for insulting someone
If people cannot stand another opinion, I hear North Korea is a nice place to live these days... ;)
Just because ManUrians drool over Fellaini and Mou doesn’t mean they’re objective... See the parallels?

And you are posting weird lineups all the time, everyone knows ain’t gonna happen... So much for unrealistic situations...

Lastly, you have never said you'll be gone forever, but I distinctly remember several occasions where you implied it or hinted at it in a "threatening" manner...

Anyways, this thread is about tflags... I already apologized to Rauntšik in case I misunderstood...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

New moderator: tflags

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Hardrade wrote:
#12 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Lol... #12, you kinda lost the plot on this one.

So, regarding the fact that tflags “is no more”, which happened under rather mysterious circumstances, I wonder if he will be unpersoned also, in accordance with the principles of ingsoc?

Not following you

The first... well, a user implied that you should be next mod, you proceeded to bring his mom into discussion, so yeah, it’s uncalled for to say the least.

True...

About the second part: I know - but I still want to understand
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Ironically Tflags was the one who banned me for a day for being “sarcastic” :lol:

I post theoretically possible lineups, you’re a confidence killing poster.

Life is about enjoying the small moments and being happy (or at least try to be happy) in the face of the brutal adversities that come your way. I believe I can say this for most people here that Football (Bayern/Germany/Arsenal for me) is an escape mechanism from the day to day stuff that goes down with most of us. That’s why this sport often times brings out the most tribal instincts in some fans.

When Bayern win or our opponents lose we post here to rejoice about it but your posting just shits on any positivity over here and dampens the mood (at least for me) I remember earlier this week some users were mocking you because Dortmund lost and Bayern can still theoretically challenge for the BL but as soon as Bayern won a hard fought match against RBL you were here with you pessimism “won despite playing like shit”, “only one goal win at home”, “RBL player passed to Ribery, lucky to score”

Can’t you just let normal guys get happy about a small win? No you have to put some twist on everything to make it as gloomy as possible!

There’s actually a reason why constant pessimists and depressed people have a hard time making friends or finding companionship it is because these negative emotions are draining and contagious. Most people already have a lot of things to get sad over with their lives and don’t want an external source to pollute them with even more sadness.

This is my last post on this thread because it’s not about You vs me (we can do that and will do it elsewhere) but Tflags moderation (or lack thereof)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:17 pm

#12 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="Hardrade"]Lol... #12, you kinda lost the plot on this one.

Not following you

True...

About the second part: I know - but I still want to understand [/quote]

As for the whole thing about you, let's just end it here.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:40 pm

America USA wrote:Ironically Tflags was the one who banned me for a day for being “sarcastic” :lol:

I post theoretically possible lineups, you’re a confidence killing poster.

Life is about enjoying the small moments and being happy (or at least try to be happy) in the face of the brutal adversities that come your way. I believe I can say this for most people here that Football (Bayern/Germany/Arsenal for me) is an escape mechanism from the day to day stuff that goes down with most of us. That’s why this sport often times brings out the most tribal instincts in some fans.

When Bayern win or our opponents lose we post here to rejoice about it but your posting just shits on any positivity over here and dampens the mood (at least for me) I remember earlier this week some users were mocking you because Dortmund lost and Bayern can still theoretically challenge for the BL but as soon as Bayern won a hard fought match against RBL you were here with you pessimism “won despite playing like shit”, “only one goal win at home”, “RBL player passed to Ribery, lucky to score”

Can’t you just let normal guys get happy about a small win? No you have to put some twist on everything to make it as gloomy as possible!

There’s actually a reason why constant pessimists and depressed people have a hard time making friends or finding companionship it is because these negative emotions are draining and contagious. Most people already have a lot of things to get sad over with their lives and don’t want an external source to pollute them with even more sadness.

This is my last post on this thread because it’s not about You vs me (we can do that and will do it elsewhere) but Tflags moderation (or lack thereof)

Sounds to me like your problem is your life... ;)
I have a satisfying albeit very demanding job that I love doing every day...

And I'm not pointing out twists, I‘m stating facts... I also said that it was not undeserved, didn’t I?!
We’re talking about actual events here and I'm not gonna call a black submarine green to not "get sad over my life"... If my posts are THIS depressing to you, maybe you SHOULDN'T read them... I am in no way trying to make your life miserable...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="Hardrade"]Lol... #12, you kinda lost the plot on this one.

Not following you

True...

About the second part: I know - but I still want to understand [/quote]

As for the whole thing about you, let's just end it here.[/quote]

The novel?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:51 pm

#12 wrote:The novel?

Yes. Unpersoning is erasing the person from existence, which has obviously not been done here, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. :P
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:The novel?

Yes. Unpersoning is erasing the person from existence, which has obviously not been done here, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. :P

Yeah I knew - but now I'm following...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:46 am

This guy banned me two times for no reason. Glad he is dead.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:08 am

Effenberg777 wrote:This guy banned me two times for no reason. Glad he is dead.

Oh there's always a valid reason for that. Don't go playing the victim over someone else's misery.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Site Announcements