You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

New feature: Fixtures & results calendar

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Re: New feature: Fixtures & results calendar

Postby vtotheinay » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
MUTU wrote:I've added a month view calendar to our fixtures page. It's still a work in progress design-wise, I'll improve it later. But this allows you to easily see the Bayern fixtures.

Later I will improve the design and try to add a rollover on hover which gives you more detail such as the competition and the name of the stadium.
However, I'm still not sure how best to show the results for the past matches in such a small space. Any ideas?

Maybe just replace the kickoff time for a completed match with the result in green/red for win or loss and if it was an ET or penalty shootout win you can just put 3-2 (ET) or 3-3 (5-4 pen)
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: New feature: Fixtures & results calendar

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:31 pm

I've added the results to the monthly calendar view now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Site Announcements