You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Interview with Christian Falk

Announcements for new BayernForum.com features

Re: Interview with Christian Falk

Postby prasun77 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 pm

BF: It’s no secret that FC Bayern are likely to enter the market for a winger in summer. How likely would you say is it that FC Bayern buy an established big name rather than a promising talent?

CF: It wasn’t long ago that I denied a transfer from Gareth Bale to Bayern Munich, a topic which came up in English media. As long as Ribery and Robben are playing for Bayern there will not be a new star for the wings. Especially when you look at the fact that with Kingsley Coman and Serge Gnabry there are two big talents who are waiting for their chance. If there isn’t any cheap star like James this Summer on the market, Bayern won’t buy any players for the wings until 2019.

Shit..asking this question was not worth it.

You understand what this means?
We were not going to buy a goalkeeper.
We were not going to buy a full back.
We maybe will sign a young CB like de ligt or give mai the chance.
We were CERTAINLY not going to buy any CMs or CDMs. In fact we would sell vidal for 40 million i estimate.
We were certainly noy going to buy a striker.
So what remains?
Yes,that position which you just thought has been ruled out because of gnabry,coman,robben and ribery.

But there is still hope.. he said "As long as Ribery and Robben are playing for Bayern". I am happy with Robben. Now pray that Ribery's contract is not extended else this transfer window will DEFINITELY be a disaster.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Re: Interview with Christian Falk

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 pm

My question is there... Thanks. :D
JANCKER

Previous

Return to Site Announcements