You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Generic football news

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Generic football news

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 21, 2014 10:56 am

No of course not, but the medical team should have their license withdrawn.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed May 21, 2014 1:22 pm

MoFattal wrote:No of course not, but the medical team should have their license withdrawn.

thats true

I am only a 4th year student , but from What I know

1-Pain From Trauma feels totally different than inner pain (and any human in the planet knows that) and the player must have told them that something is not right , especially that the pain occurred again, never heard of a traumatic pain that comes , goes and comes again !!

as a result of that , they should have immediately taken him and simply scanned him after doing history and physical exam (dont take more than 13 minutes)

2- in medicine it there is a rule thats says : NEVER GIVE Painkillers to an unknown abdominal pain , the first abdominal pain gave the impression that it was due to trauma , they gave him analgesia , but after the effect of analgesia was given , the pain came again , the recurrence of pain (plus the type of pain that they should have asked the patient about), Hint that the pain definitely is not from the kick , so the cause of this pain is unknown , and the patient should be taken to hospital with him in pain , undergo the classic workup , and after The cause of his pain is identified , the doctors will treat him and them Give him painkillers.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby theundead » Wed May 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Shakhtar's youth academy bus stopped by gunmen [source]

[-X
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Dgro » Fri May 23, 2014 1:28 am

Big news in America (and probably a topic of interest around the world): Landon Donovan has been left off of Team USA's World Cup roster. Inexplicable, considering we hardly have quality players 11-deep much less 23 or whatever the limit is. I guess Klinnsman just doesn't care
Dgro
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 am

Dgro wrote:Big news in America (and probably a topic of interest around the world): Landon Donovan has been left off of Team USA's World Cup roster. Inexplicable, considering we hardly have quality players 11-deep much less 23 or whatever the limit is. I guess Klinnsman just doesn't care

As a Bayern fan you should know very well Klinsman is clueless :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby jaybayern » Fri May 23, 2014 2:31 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Dgro wrote:Big news in America (and probably a topic of interest around the world): Landon Donovan has been left off of Team USA's World Cup roster. Inexplicable, considering we hardly have quality players 11-deep much less 23 or whatever the limit is. I guess Klinnsman just doesn't care

As a Bayern fan you should know very well Klinsman is clueless :P

That so true...but guess the whole world finally finding out...though honestly I am happy he brought green...and yes I am being bias...sue me
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Dgro » Fri May 23, 2014 4:06 am

I'm glad he took Green just so that Green gets to experience a World Cup so young - I believe it will be good for him.
Did Green deserve the selection? Is he ready? Will he play well? Probably not, to all of the above. If only because he has less chemistry with his teammates than possibly every other player on the roster. But alas, I am still satisfied.

Honestly, Donovan being left out is just a kick in the gut. He had been playing quite well. To the American public he is still a "beacon of hope"; I suspect he had a similar effect on his teammates (but I can't know that). Although USA was dealt a very bleak hand to begin with, whatever hope the fans had is gone after today. It's a shame because I feel like this American team is better than any team we have had since possibly 2002.

But there's a reason I've always saved my cheers for the Germans. It's hard to support American "soccer" :wink:
Dgro
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 am

I suppose that means Green will actually be a starter.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SouthernStar » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:10 am

Firefox1234 wrote:As a Bayern fan you should know very well Klinsman is clueless :P

So I was randomly browsing Forbes, and one related links lead to another and eventually lead to this... An interesting article about Klinssi, which gave me a totally different impression of the Klinssi we formed during the time he coached the German NT and us.

Article touched on Donovan and Green (obviously), but also Oli and why he actively seeks for other "dual citizenship" players. The part about his relationship with and what he did for Altidore paint him in a very nice light somehow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/08/magazine/how-jurgen-klinsmann-plans-to-make-us-soccer-better-and-less-american.html
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby KateL » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:03 am

SouthernStar wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:As a Bayern fan you should know very well Klinsman is clueless :P

So I was randomly browsing Forbes, and one related links lead to another and eventually lead to this... An interesting article about Klinssi, which gave me a totally different impression of the Klinssi we formed during the time he coached the German NT and us.

Article touched on Donovan and Green (obviously), but also Oli and why he actively seeks for other "dual citizenship" players. The part about his relationship with and what he did for Altidore paint him in a very nice light somehow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/08/magazine/how-jurgen-klinsmann-plans-to-make-us-soccer-better-and-less-american.html

Thanks for sharing that. It was quiet fascinating!!!
KateL
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Algerian Forward Nabil Haimani died at the age of 34

He fell down from a building by accident
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 pm

RIP :(
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Damn :( Rest in peace
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:05 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:18 pm

I don't want to sound offensive... but it reminds me of some particular place...! However WOW
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World