You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Generic football news

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Re: Generic football news

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Victor Xriha (ta'hara) 's dream will remain a dream :lol:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Victor Xriha (ta'hara) 's dream will remain a dream :lol:

It's a problem not just for us in small countries but for everyone really. It means we're going to keep travelling to the same countries over and over again multiple times per season. That's boring.

Since Italy lost the 4th participant they have failed, several times, to make it past the playoffs. Suddenly you're not only giving their 3rd place team a place in the group stage which other teams evidently deserve more, but you're also giving a place to the 4th place team.

It is beyond ridiculous that a team that finishes 4th in Italy is rated as having achieved something better than the champions of Portugal (who, at the moment, are no longer in the top 6 leagues).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Victor Xriha (ta'hara) 's dream will remain a dream :lol:

It's a problem not just for us in small countries but for everyone really. It means we're going to keep travelling to the same countries over and over again multiple times per season. That's boring.

Since Italy lost the 4th participant they have failed, several times, to make it past the playoffs. Suddenly you're not only giving their 3rd place team a place in the group stage which other teams evidently deserve more, but you're also giving a place to the 4th place team.

It is beyond ridiculous that a team that finishes 4th in Italy is rated as having achieved something better than the champions of Portugal (who, at the moment, are no longer in the top 6 leagues).

THIS TALKS> >>>>>> :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:28 am

Michael Cox with a much-needed although not groundbreaking article. For what it's worth, I agree wholeheartedly. We should play in red as much as possible - black or blue (yes, even blue) simply aren't Bayern colours and are weird to see every damn time. The 2012 supercup (where Mandzu effectively put us two goals up in the opening 15 minutes or so, you know you remember this one) was especially weird - we played at home against Dortmund, in their classic yellow, with black kits.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 am

quaazi wrote:Michael Cox with a much-needed although not groundbreaking article. For what it's worth, I agree wholeheartedly. We should play in red as much as possible - black or blue (yes, even blue) simply aren't Bayern colours and are weird to see every damn time. The 2012 supercup (where Mandzu effectively put us two goals up in the opening 15 minutes or so, you know you remember this one) was especially weird - we played at home against Dortmund, in their classic yellow, with black kits.

Hmm... black is in the flag of Munich (below) while blue is in the flag of Bavaria and in the Bayern logo.

What I don't like is kits with very different colours, like when we had this:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:41 am

I still like Watford more than Dortmund.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:11 pm

MUTU wrote:Hmm... black is in the flag of Munich (below) while blue is in the flag of Bavaria and in the Bayern logo.

I assume that's why we use them, but blue is used by the other Munich team so I prefer avoiding that one. Black is fine, so is white, imo.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:21 pm

Main kit should be full red or red+white. Alternative kit should be white+red :D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 pm

I was not sure where to post this:

ISIS football :
The Islamic State has reportedly outlawed football referees in one of its Syrian strongholds because they implement Fifa rules “in violation of the commands of Allah”, www.independent.co.uk reports.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory or Human Rights (SOHR) said commanders had also drawn up a list of rules detailing how injured players can be compensated by their opponents under Sharia law.

Monitors reported that the so-called Islamic State had declared the implementation of international football rules “illegitimate”.

Local sources told SOHR militants told football organisers referees would be banned because their decisions “do not judge according to what Allah has revealed” and are “a violation of Allah’s command and the Sunnah”.

A system of “Qisas” for injured footballers was also brought in, referring to the retributive justice system enacted under Sharia law, where victims can claim compensation or exact revenge.

The reported ban was decided by courts established by Isis to rule on issues of Islamic jurisprudence according to its extremist ideology.

It came before the start of league matches due to take place between teams in the group’s territory around Deir ez-Zor city.

“We’re lucky because the football we play does not run using Fifa’s name – then the organisation [Isis] would have stopped games once and for all and not just refereeing,” a player told SOHR.

The account could not be verified but would be in line with several other prohibitions brought in by Isis as it seeks to impose its bloody interpretation of Sharia law.

Smoking, satellite dishes, dancing, watching foreign television and private internet access have all incurred the wrath of the so-called Islamic State.

Any alleged infractions to its exhaustive laws can be met with punishments including flogging, shooting, beheading and burning.

Isis is currently battling to maintain control Deir ez-Zor city amid an offensive by forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad.

The group has suffered a series of significant defeats in its territories across Syria and Iraq in recent months and was dealt a new blow this week with the killing of propaganda head Abu Muhammad al-Adnani. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:27 am

So if someone is fouled, the victim can get the opponent's leg chopped off, or what? What about diving?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:16 am

MUTU wrote:So if someone is fouled, the victim can get the opponent's leg chopped off, or what? What about diving?

he will be thrown away from a tall building !!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:28 am

I guess Allah is a baseball fan. He doesn't like the rules of football. :P

(I don't intend this to be offensive towards anyone and will remove it if anyone thinks so. I'm making fun of the idiotic extremist comments on something like football, not religious belief)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:39 am

You make a good point Daniel. Why stop at football? Don't all competitive sports have rules and people ensuring these rules are followed? Even at something simple like a race, you need someone to ensure runners don't leave early and someone to determine the winner when it's a photo finish. And then you need to ensure other things, like drug checks, fouling (technically a sprinter could physically impede another, and that's against the rules) and timekeeping.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Brother vs brother: Footballing siblings who have played for different countries [source]

Granit and Taulant Xhaka (Switzerland and Albania)

Jerome and Kevin-Prince Boateng (Germany and Ghana)

Rafinha and Thiago Alcantara (Brazil and Spain)

Paul, Florentin and Mathias Pogba (France and Guinea)

John and Archie Goodall (England and Northern Ireland)

Christian and Max Vieri (Italy and Australia)
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby gembusbro212 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:21 am

All about penalty kick ----/2016

However, history records that there is some penalty kicks that do very different from the others. Some of the top football players has ever done this trick penalty kick. Lots of videos showing funny penalty kick (weirdest shootout) including on youtube.

gembusbro212
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World