You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014 (Neuer vs Ronaldo & Messi)

Discussions about football played outside Europe, or international competitions.

Do you think Neuer stands a chance?

Yes
52%
No
48%

Total votes : 48

Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014 (Neuer vs Ronaldo & Messi)

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:The same attitude that's ruining the planet, give me a break. Can we maybe cut down the importance placed on this vote to a level where it belongs? What someone thinks of Lewandowski's vote may depend on very different reasons and attitudes, and not just on egotistical motives and Nash equilibria calculations as you suggest. And to infer from that something about planet-ruining attitudes and behaviour...

Meanwhile I've learned that according to Sammer, Lewandowski didn't know that the points assigned to No 1, 2 and 3 play a role in the end result vote. Maybe the next thing I'll learn is that he didn't know his vote counts at all.

I am missing something ... who is talking about it exactly? If :sammerlook: is talking about it is some serious staff.....

Sammer said (on Sport1 TV, I saw it, live, stereo and in person), that Lewandowski didn't know that the points given to No 1, No 2 and No 3 mean something, i.e. that they have an effect on the end result. He called it a "headless" vote.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MillaMjau » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Thats one problem aswell, many countries dont even show other leagues except EPL or La Liga..

This. In Finland, football is a minor sport compared to ice hockey but there's always stories and (short) match reports from EPL matches. And every damn time Real Madrid or Barcelona plays, there's some sort of report of that. "Messi scores/doesn't score!" "Ronaldo scores/doesn't score!" etc. But Bundesliga... not so much. The 7-1 win over AS Roma got little more attention but that was CL. Every now and then there's a short mention about Bayern dominating BL but that's pretty much it. Miles and miles away from the attention EPL and La Liga gets. :evil:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Does anyone speak Polish here?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:28 pm

RedQueen wrote:Does anyone speak Polish here?

No, but there's already on English

Lewandowski: I was wrong to vote for Ronaldo

The Poland captain regrets ticking the box next to the Portuguese's name and wishes he'd backed one of his current team-mates instead
Bayern Munich attacker Robert Lewandowski has rued his decision to pick Cristiano Ronaldo in the Fifa Ballon d'Or vote ahead of Manuel Neuer.

The Poland skipper gave the Real Madrid star five points ahead of his Bayern team-mates Neuer and Bastian Schweinsteiger, but he now feels the Germany goalkeeper would have been a better choice in hindsight.

Neuer eventually ended third in the running for the prize with 15.72 per cent of the votes, just 0.04 per cent behind Lionel Messi, while 37.66 per cent picked Ronaldo.

"Voting for Ronaldo instead of Neuer was a mistake," Lewandowski was quoted as saying by Welt.

"I would clearly vote for Neuer now if I had the chance. But I already cast my vote back in August or something. I would vote different now.

I am sorry for Manu. I am really surprised that he did not even come in second and the big gap to Ronaldo also baffles me. Manuel is an amazing goalkeeper and person."

Neuer was one of four Bayern Munich players to make the top 10, with Arjen Robben (fourth), Thomas Muller (fifth), Philipp Lahm (sixth) all earning a spot among the world's best, too.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1785/fifa-ballon-dor/2015/01/13/7930162/lewandowski-i-was-wrong-to-vote-for-ronaldo?ICID=HP_HN_2

Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puši kurac sada konju glupi! Now your brain cells work properly, wow! Manu and rest of the crew will know appreciate this! :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Actually according to "Die Welt", the latest tweet says the opposite. He knows who he voted for, he's not about to apologizse, and he stands by it. It's all rumour. But I'd rather have a translation by someone who can read and understand the tweet. Right now the confusion seems complete.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 pm

"I am aware of who I voted, and I'm not going to apologize for it! Copy and paste and so a rumor is born."

=D> Lewy the man, konjina
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 pm

And what about his talk with Sammer then? I have a hard time believing already that "Kicker" made these quotes up, because they aren't usually an outlet that twists statements. But Sammer on TV talking about statements he's heard from Lewandowski that Lewa never made?
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 pm

He doesn't know how to fix his mess... who knows what's next. #-o
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 pm

World Cup ended just as July started. Well, I guess he has had probably full one-two months to vote for world champions and his new teammates, but HE didn't know in that time(July&August). Wuhuuuu Misski! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 pm

I can already imagine him as a Los Blancos. We put player's wishes before everything so...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:00 pm

JANCKER wrote:... who knows what's next. #-o

I tell you what, tz's caught Neuer running around with a qatarian headscarf in Doha. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eAwn918qJM

I'm starting to believe the climate there ain't salubrious for our guys :lol: :lol:
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:19 pm

RedQueen wrote:
JANCKER wrote:... who knows what's next. #-o

I tell you what, tz's caught Neuer running around with a qatarian headscarf in Doha. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eAwn918qJM

I'm starting to believe the climate there ain't salubrious for our guys :lol: :lol:

:evil:
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:17 pm

The media (German and international for different reasons) are trying to blow this Lewa thing out of proportion, probably in an attempt to derail us. We shouldn't be fuelling it and that is directed to Sammer as much as the fans.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:12 am

Sammer tried to downplay it, but that tweet, if correct if a bit weird after earlier comments from Sammer about the situation. If that is indeed true that Lewa posted this after, he will have a problem with Sammer. But then again, those comments from Sammer are a bit stupid aswell, because there it seems they told him what to vote :s Or atleast point in the direction..
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:05 am

People are blowing up something so trivial. Even if Neuer placed second, yes ahead of Messi might be better, but what does it change? Nothing. Majority still believes those two are the best players in the world and goals still wins games. Next year they will still be the main finalists and another player as wildcard. Just accept the fact that Bayern has no main player and any voting will split amongst them.

Crucify a guy who didn't vote for his teammate. Put malice on a vote he has done in August. For an individual award we've been trying to brush off as nothing, it sure riled up a lot of people. :wink:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Football Around the World