You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Yıldıray Baştürk

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Yıldıray Baştürk

Postby alp01051 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:38 pm

in B.Z. local newspaper write that bayern wants to buy turkish national midfielder. i d like to see him in bayern. but he isnt so good for bayern
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:11 pm

I love him .... he is very good .. and we don't have a real playmaker like him
but Magath plays with 2 defensive medfielders .. maybe he will use him as a wing
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:27 am

How old is he? :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:47 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:How old is he? :)

he is 28
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:53 pm

he is 28

Perfect!! 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:30 pm

nooo we need top class players ...like ribery , mascherano , kerlon , huntelaar etc.
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:35 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:nooo we need top class players ...like ribery , mascherano , kerlon , huntelaar etc.

We should go after Ribery and Huntelaar, but Mascherano? I don't think we need him.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:42 pm

podolski4life wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:nooo we need top class players ...like ribery , mascherano , kerlon , huntelaar etc.

We should go after Ribery and Huntelaar, but Mascherano? I don't think we need him.

i agree and as for mascherano i just mentioned him..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:27 am

there's also a slight problem with two of them... mascherano and kerlon are non eu players, bundesliga teams can only have limited numbers of non eu players.
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:54 am

kevh26 wrote:

there's also a slight problem with two of them... mascherano and kerlon are non eu players, bundesliga teams can only have limited numbers of non eu players.

As far as I know, they changed the rules and there's no limit on non-EU players now, at least for the Bundesliga. For the CL, you need to have homegrown players and players from your own country. But there's no limit on non-EU players either.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:38 am

Hmmm, i was thinking of when we signed dos santos... I know we needed him to get a spanish passport so that he could play for us...
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:53 pm

the rules came into effect from this season. dos santos was signed in january...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Seems Bayern want to get Basturk on a free transfer now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:16 am

:roll: I knew this would happen. They promise us Stars and we get players that are conciders ˝stars˝only in Germany. Ok Basturk is good but not world class...but yeah sign him if u want to keep getting knocked out in 1st round of the CL. I am not looking forward to the rest of the season really. Everybody knows that players that are bound to leave the club don´t give their 100% ( ballack). Not that they wouldn´t want to. But it affects u mentally. You´re not playing with your all. And that is very dangerous cuz Hargreaves, Salihamidzic and Karimi will leave or want to leave the club.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:59 am

i mentioned that we will get fake stars..and we did..duck it ..anyway ...we wont get any ribery ..we get basturk and we will try to compete with diego of bremen and all those galactico stars..uhh . . sali scholli basti and soon kahn...uhhh our team is gone.,.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News