You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Yıldıray Baştürk

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:02 am

Guys, let's stop whining and think positively. As much as I love Scholl, I'd rather have Basturk at the moment, for the simple reason that he's less injury prone and can last longer than playing a few minutes. Also, I'd rather have 24 year old Altintop than Salihamidzic. As for Deisler, there is still time to replace him with a star such as Ribery.

I'd say having Ribery would be better for the team. I'm not saying that Ribery is better than Deisler, but if you take into account Deisler's injury proneness, which you can't rely on, then I'd say having Ribery would be better for the team. As for Karimi, he wasn't playing much anyway, I'm sure we can easily replace him with a cheap signing or perhaps another free transfer.

Conclusion: it's not as bad as it looks
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:56 pm

A long as there aren´t any good singings I will remain sceptical.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Mon May 28, 2007 4:09 pm

Stuttgart Sign Basturk On A Bosman

Bundesliga champions Stuttgart have signed Yaldiray Basturk from Hertha Berlin.
Basturk was available on a free in the summer, but not anymore, as Stuggart completed his capture without much ado.

The signing is a part of Stuttgart's bid to reinforce themselves ahead of next season, when they will be competing in the Champions League.

They have already signed Hansa Rostock defender Gledson and Nuremberg goal-keeper Raphael Schaefer, making him the third, and leaving coach Armin Veh delighted.

"He was the player we absolutely wanted and I am sure he will integrate very quickly," Veh said.

The 29-year-old Turkish international has played 217 Bundesliga games split between Bochum, Bayer Leverkusen and Hertha, scoring 28 goals.

He has won the German Cup with Bayer Leverkusen, and also has good Champions League experience, having made the 2002 final with the same club.

He has 45 caps for Turkey, and that includes being part of the squad that finished third in the 2002 World Cup.

Well I guess this topic is closed.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Mon May 28, 2007 8:58 pm

yeah.....he is going to stuttgart officially....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernJ » Mon May 28, 2007 10:15 pm

Luckily... :twisted:
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Finland

yildiray

Postby tschekim » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:10 pm

i wanna see him in munchen team. he is one of the best playmaker in the world and he is turk also. i think turks are the player in bunlesliga. look mehmet school he is a legend of munich. and nowadays hamit and halil altintop, mesut özil, malik fathi. they are the best in their position in the bunlesliga
tschekim
Hey, I'm new here!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News