You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Yaya Touré

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Yaya Touré

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:25 am

Barcelona have put a price tag of €10m on want-away midfielder Yaya Touré.
The Ivory Coast international is reportedly unsettled at the Nou Camp after a series of rows with boss Josep Guardiola and has dropped down the Blaugrana pecking order.
The 25-year-old is allegedly unhappy with the current situation and could ask to move on when the transfer market re-opens for the winter session.
Turin-based paper Tuttosport claims today that the Barca directors have made their minds up and are keen to offload the highly-rated holding midfielder by slapping a €10m price tag on him.

He could solve our midfield problems for 10m i think he is a bargain.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Yaya Touré

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:49 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!! Great player, but there are problem- we are not favorites on Yaya race. Cana is still better option.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:21 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!! Great player, but there are problem- we are not favorites on Yaya race. Cana is still better option.

I know...... i think the article mentions that juve is but i thought its one more option available in the winter
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Arsenal were/are very interested in him too , they actually wanted to exchange Hleb for Yaya in the summer but Barca didnt agree.
Obviously for 10 mil. he'd be a bargain and a great option for our DM , but goal.com isnt exactly the most reliable football site
so I'm not sure how much trust I can put in this article.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Yaya would be a great addition--just what we need in CDM. If we got Ribery and Toni, I'm in no doubt that if the board really (the "really" is the problem here) wanted him we would get him. On a different subject, I'm starting to question why we got Borowski if we are not gonna use him very much.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:33 pm

According to goal.com he desires a Juve move. :|

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=909895
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Yaya Toure's agent has claimed the cornerstone of Manchester City’s title success could leave this summer.

Dimitri Seluk’s comments, in an interview on Spanish radio, could be an attempt to panic City into giving Toure a new contract. The player himself has not indicated to City that he is unhappy.

Nevertheless Seluk said: ‘Toure has done all he can do at City and needs new motivations. He would like a new challenge. He would not cost much.

‘He could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea or Bayern Munich. We would like to see Barcelona join the race.’

After helping City win the title on Sunday, Toure claimed he wanted to help his club conquer the world. He is on £260,000 a week at the Etihad Stadium and has three years left on his contract.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rture.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

MUTU wrote:Yaya Toure's agent has claimed the cornerstone of Manchester City’s title success could leave this summer.

Dimitri Seluk’s comments, in an interview on Spanish radio, could be an attempt to panic City into giving Toure a new contract. The player himself has not indicated to City that he is unhappy.

Nevertheless Seluk said: ‘Toure has done all he can do at City and needs new motivations. He would like a new challenge. He would not cost much.

‘He could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea or Bayern Munich. We would like to see Barcelona join the race.’

After helping City win the title on Sunday, Toure claimed he wanted to help his club conquer the world. He is on £260,000 a week at the Etihad Stadium and has three years left on his contract.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rture.html

That's the agent clearly after more money after a title winning season!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCB general » Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

MUTU wrote:‘He could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea or Bayern Munich. We would like to see Barcelona join the race.’

Seems to me his manager is broke, so he wants from Toure once again transfer to other club so he can take the money from the successful and agreed business between the club and the player.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Yaya & Basti back in 2012-2013 years was my wet dream in midfield to be honest

Now? seems more like a tall No.10 and I think there is absolutely no need for Bayern to even think about him.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Would be a waste of money and space... just NO. If he's willing to come as a total benchwarmer, he's welcome.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:27 pm

No thank you. Besides useless, he's also an A-H.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby German-American » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:36 pm

He's a good player, he would be a Alonso like transfer if he joined. He has really good long range shots and scores a decent amount. We need a midfielder who scores and has his range.

We often score from inside the box, if we have his threat from distance we could be unstoppable. He is also tall and good with headers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:13 pm

German-American wrote:He's a good player, he would be a Alonso like transfer if he joined. He has really good long range shots and scores a decent amount. We need a midfielder who scores and has his range.

We often score from inside the box, if we have his threat from distance we could be unstoppable. He is also tall and good with headers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He's a class player but he's also a whiny b*tch and very expensive. Also one Alonso type player is enough.
We need to take care of our age structure.
If we want someone like him, invest big and sign Pogba. 8)
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News