You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Vincent Thill

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Vincent Thill

Postby Coman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Hahahahahahaha.

He can't even be a starter in Metz where offensive player couldn't even play in Bundesliga with their level. There is a player, Sarr, who came from Senegal 6 months ago. He is 18 yo and a starter in Metz. Every dual he is on the ground... and Thill on the bench (sometimes).

More than €4M would be a joke.

Plus he seems to be an idiot.
Last edited by Coman on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:41 pm

It could be 5m + 20m bonuses if he wins the Ballon d'Or or something like that... :P Some people reported that we signed an 18 y/o for 80m.

The interest is real IMO.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:44 pm

JANCKER wrote:It could be 5m + 20m bonuses if he wins the Ballon d'Or or something like that... :P Some people reported that we signed an 18 y/o for 80m.

You can't compare :

Sanches who played the Champions League, won title with Benfica, a big club and Portugal, as a starter.

Thill who played ... 20 minutes in french L1 at the moment and can't even be a rotation player in a shit FC Metz team (I support FC Metz) who took 7-0 against Monaco at home.

Just look at BVB who got Dembelé who shine in France from a way bigger and rich club than Metz for €10-15M..

Right now Thill is more close to Sinan Kurt.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Coman wrote:Just look at BVB who got Dembelé who shine in France from a way bigger and rich club than Metz for €10-15M..

He had a release clause or something...

Coman wrote:You can't compare :

Sanches who played the Champions League, won title with Benfica, a big club and Portugal, as a starter.

His price was rumored to be 60m with MUFC being interested before winning anything, he didn't have a full season as a professional when they were asking 60m, somewhere in the middle of the season and I laughed when they said that Bayern were interested(thinking that we'd never pay that much).
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:53 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Coman wrote:Just look at BVB who got Dembelé who shine in France from a way bigger and rich club than Metz for €10-15M..

He had a release clause or something...

I don't think so.

He was just under contrat for 2 others years and tell his club he won't extend his contract.

So €15M for them isn't that bad.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Coman wrote:can't even be a rotation player in a shit FC Metz team

He's 16, for Christ's sake. No player aged 16 ever played for Bayern. Just because he's not playing for the senior team doesn't mean he's not good: it usually means he's not yet physically built to play against men.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:32 pm

Oh but I have no problem if he doesn't play at all and cost €3M.

But I have a problem if he doesn't play at all in a really bad team and cost €25M
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Bayern won't pay that much ever for him, only in bonuses maybe(e.g. 10m+15m)... it irritates me when I hear commentators say Sanches cost Bayern 80m.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:18 pm

The Thills did not show up before the big Bayern, or before Real Madrid and also FC Barcelona. At that time, in the summer of this year, the Bavarians were already hot on the talent Thill - but he rather extended his contract at FC Metz until 2021, instead of switching to Säbener Straße.

"We did not pee on our pants just because Matthias Sammer called." (Differently formulated but similar) This sentence is attributed to Serge Thill(Vincent's father).

In the interview with BILD Serge Thill justified the decision of his son at that time - and can not understand the fuss. "I do not understand what the drama about Bayern Munich is," he said at the time. "A Luxembourger has decided against FC Bayern - is that a state official?"

It may well be that Bayern's squad planner Michael Reschke has knocked again at Papa Thill's door.

Blechen die Bayern 25 Millionen für diesen Teenager? [source]
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 pm

What an ego this Luxembourger have. A **** big balloon instead of the brain.

His father is a d***.

They turn kind of a movie on Thill and his father was like... wow... a real asshole.

It's in Luxembourger DNA. Arrogant people.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:not surprised... he comes from the same place as Jean Claude Junker

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Coman wrote:
JANCKER wrote:It could be 5m + 20m bonuses if he wins the Ballon d'Or or something like that... :P Some people reported that we signed an 18 y/o for 80m.

You can't compare :

Thill who played ... 20 minutes in french L1 at the moment and can't even be a rotation player in a shit FC Metz team (I support FC Metz) who took 7-0 against Monaco at home.

Just look at BVB who got Dembelé who shine in France from a way bigger and rich club than Metz for €10-15M..

Right now Thill is more close to Sinan Kurt.

Jancker is comparing the logic, not the player himself. I see what Jancker is saying, we would pay a lower fee out right, maybe around 5 million, and if he achieves certain goals then we would owe them more....a total of 25 million
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Pelin » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Calciomercato.it is the worst italian source along with CDS. They are full of lies. Thank god, it was only them. 25 m euros is an insane number for a player who'll play in U19 or Bayern II.

Ødegaard was worth 2.8 m euros,while Barca signed Halilovic for 5 m euros. Around 4-5 m euros would be sufficient for Thill.Any higher number will be overpriced in my opinion.

We don't have a regista other than Dorsch in Bayern II or U19. l can't watch U17 games so l don't know about them. This is why we need to invest on creative young players with good vision.Btw, l'd go for Coric instead Harit or Thill.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:59 pm

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:28 pm

For what use?!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News