You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Vedran Ćorluka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Vedran Ćorluka

Postby Element » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Bayern Are interested in Corluka

http://www.hns-latest.com/database/transfer-rumor/129

Corluka is only 23 years old

But Very Experienced ,He played For 2 English clubs and 27 games for the National team

Corluka is 193 CM Tall

And He is as Good as Darijo Srna But the opposite (Corluka is GREAT Defensively ,Srna is GREAT Offensively)

And This is What Bayern said they Want ,A Defensive RB Because They Only want Lahm to Be An Attacking Full back
========================
What Do you Think Guys?

I Think it might Be True since Tottenham want Toni

So A Toni-Corluka Swap might Be A Good Deal
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17637
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 888 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Don't think it's true. However if it is The board should try to offload Toni as a part of the deal.
User avatar
shwas55
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 12:46 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 pm

GO FOR HIM!!!!!! Good player,I would like Toni+5 millions = Čorluka.
Image

Ribery are king of football.
User avatar
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Latvia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby shileno » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 am

He's pretty good, but I think Srna is better. More defense is what we need so hope we can get him 8)
User avatar
shileno
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2992
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm
Location: Chile
National Flag:
Chile
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby alex84 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 am

I think it's just a rumour :| :|
User avatar
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:13 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 am

I think he is good...I watched few games of him...he was always solid and done his job.
He is good in defending but not so much in going forward...

Whoever said that we want only Lahm to be offensive I think that is not correct....because we are now playing 4-4-2 diamond...which means that full-backs must be attacking minded
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 541 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby cruz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:30 am

Vedran is a CB that plays RB when needed. also IMO he's a very good player. but he's right footed, I don't think he actually would play CB, rather RB. which means Lahm could move onto the left side again.

this transfer is not realistic IMO, cuz he's very happy in tottenham, and he plays alongside modrić (vedran's best friend) who's been the main reason why he joined tottenham...

Srna would be better, definitely, but it seems like the FCB management gave up on signing him ... :(
User avatar
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Hell yeah! He's incredible defensively.

Not being so good offensively hurts, but as long as he can get a pass to Swchieni/Altintop/Baumjohann in front of him... attacks will come anyway.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31143
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8769 times
Been thanked: 7367 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby appudds » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 am

I think this is highly unrealistic!!! He won't leave totenham.. He's happy there...
We either sign Srna or Rafinha or no one!!!!
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby Element » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

appudds wrote:We either sign Srna or Rafinha or no one!!!!


It is closer to NO ONE My Friend
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17637
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 888 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 pm

shwas55 wrote:Don't think it's true. However if it is The board should try to offload Toni as a part of the deal.


Now that Tottenham seem to have signed Crouch, I think they're gonna drop their interest in Luca, if they ever were really interested.

As for Corluka, I always thought he's a good right-back, a bit slow sometimes but very solid defensively, strong in the air and a versatile player. It's very hard to find a good player for one of the 2 full-back positions. It's very complex as a position, you have to mark the winger and do the work defensively, but you also have to be a playmaker and start plays from deep along with the CB's, as well as try to create chances offensively if you can and cause trouble for the opposing team by trying to cut through their defense. That's why it's the position that has less players compared to other positions, that you can tag as "world-class". Lahm is the ideal example of a perfect, modern full-back, just like Alves and Evra.
User avatar
MrLinky
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2299
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby appudds » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:36 pm

MrLinky wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Don't think it's true. However if it is The board should try to offload Toni as a part of the deal.


Now that Tottenham seem to have signed Crouch, I think they're gonna drop their interest in Luca, if they ever were really interested.

As for Corluka, I always thought he's a good right-back, a bit slow sometimes but very solid defensively, strong in the air and a versatile player. It's very hard to find a good player for one of the 2 full-back positions. It's very complex as a position, you have to mark the winger and do the work defensively, but you also have to be a playmaker and start plays from deep along with the CB's, as well as try to create chances offensively if you can and cause trouble for the opposing team by trying to cut through their defense. That's why it's the position that has less players compared to other positions, that you can tag as "world-class". Lahm is the ideal example of a perfect, modern full-back, just like Alves and Evra.

I don't see us even interested in him..
Our board said they will either sign Bosingwa(ruled out), Srna(too expensive for us) or Rafinha(??????) or no one(most likely)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby Element » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 pm

appudds wrote:
MrLinky wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Don't think it's true. However if it is The board should try to offload Toni as a part of the deal.


Now that Tottenham seem to have signed Crouch, I think they're gonna drop their interest in Luca, if they ever were really interested.

As for Corluka, I always thought he's a good right-back, a bit slow sometimes but very solid defensively, strong in the air and a versatile player. It's very hard to find a good player for one of the 2 full-back positions. It's very complex as a position, you have to mark the winger and do the work defensively, but you also have to be a playmaker and start plays from deep along with the CB's, as well as try to create chances offensively if you can and cause trouble for the opposing team by trying to cut through their defense. That's why it's the position that has less players compared to other positions, that you can tag as "world-class". Lahm is the ideal example of a perfect, modern full-back, just like Alves and Evra.

I don't see us even interested in him..
Our board said they will either sign Bosingwa(ruled out), Srna(too expensive for us) or Rafinha(??????) or no one(most likely)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(



Srna isnt Too Expensive ,But For 20 mio he is of course overpaid (Bayern Talked to Shakhtar ,They Demanded 17 mio as the last price ,Before Van Gaal Came)
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17637
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 888 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby appudds » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 am

Srna isnt Too Expensive ,But For 20 mio he is of course overpaid (Bayern Talked to Shakhtar ,They Demanded 17 mio as the last price ,Before Van Gaal Came)[/quote]
Nerlinger said that Shaktar are demanding about 17-20 million which he says is waay too much for srna
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: Vedran Corluka

Postby vxg7826 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 pm

appudds wrote:Srna isnt Too Expensive ,But For 20 mio he is of course overpaid (Bayern Talked to Shakhtar ,They Demanded 17 mio as the last price ,Before Van Gaal Came)

Nerlinger said that Shaktar are demanding about 17-20 million which he says is waay too much for srna[/quote]

We should rather try to play Altintop in right defense this year. He is slow and has what it takes to become a stable right defender. Furthermore, he is an attacking minded, meaning that he compiles a character for which we are searching... That being said, Altintop cannot be valuable to FCB, otherwise, it is a shame playing him in right midfield :)
User avatar
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Twitterbot [bot], Yandex [Bot] and 10 guests