You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Vedad Ibišević

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Vedad Ibišević

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson has been warned off trying to sign the new scoring sensation of German football after receiving glowing reports on the prolific finishing of Hoffenheim striker Vedad Ibisevic.
Hoffenheim, a village of 3,000 inhabitants in the south of Germany, have taken the Bundesliga by storm in their first season in the top flight by overhauling the likes of Bayern Munich and Hamburg and establishing themselves as early pacesetters.

No-one has taken the eye more than Bosnia front-runner Ibisevic, whose 13 goals so far have made him the Bundesliga's leading scorer and a top target for Bayern and Manchester United.

Bayern's former World Cup winner Paul Breitner watched him in Hoffenheim's 3-0 win over Hamburg, as did United representatives, who were impressed with the 24-year old's mobility and aerial threat.

But billionaire software maker Dietmar Hopp, who has bankrolled his home village's fairytale rise, reacted decisively to claims a bid could be imminent for the million-rated hot shot.

He said: 'I have not invested so much in my club to allow others to come along and start picking off our best players.

'All the players are under contract and are part of an exciting project. We don't need the money, and we won't be selling anyone.'
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Vedad Ibisevic

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 pm

I think, that Obasi would be great. He really impress me...

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dr.GregoryHouse » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Even if he stops hitting the net this season, he would still be an unrealistic target .. reasons: Hopp and Ragnick!
Obasi would be better,IMO. Sell Poldi, bring Obasi
Dr.GregoryHouse
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:35 pm

I think Ibisevic and Obasi should stay in Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim is a real fairytale club, coming up in the last 5 years from fourth division to the top of the BL and the prospect of joining the CL! I don't know about you guys, but I'm happy for them, they're living their moment. As much as I want Ibisevic and Obasi, I DON'T want us to become the next Chelsea. Remember how it felt when they signed our Ballack? We're gonna be no different than them if we sign Obasi or Ibisevic. Instead, we should follow Ragnick's example. How in hell did a fourth division team with no star players nor a star coach, in a VILLAGE with only 3000 and a 1000-seater stadium, reach the top of the BL? TEAM WORK! So I'd like Bayern to show some respect to Hoffenheim's fairytale, not sign any of their promising players, and focus on what we have and how to bring them together, or get players from teams other than Hoffenheim, unless another arrogant team wants to do the same, so we should go first. Sorry for making no sense. Whaddayathink??!!
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby shwas55 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Raphael Sanzio wrote:I think Ibisevic and Obasi should stay in Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim is a real fairytale club, coming up in the last 5 years from fourth division to the top of the BL and the prospect of joining the CL! I don't know about you guys, but I'm happy for them, they're living their moment. As much as I want Ibisevic and Obasi, I DON'T want us to become the next Chelsea. Remember how it felt when they signed our Ballack? We're gonna be no different than them if we sign Obasi or Ibisevic. Instead, we should follow Ragnick's example. How in hell did a fourth division team with no star players nor a star coach, in a VILLAGE with only 3000 and a 1000-seater stadium, reach the top of the BL? TEAM WORK! So I'd like Bayern to show some respect to Hoffenheim's fairytale, not sign any of their promising players, and focus on what we have and how to bring them together, or get players from teams other than Hoffenheim, unless another arrogant team wants to do the same, so we should go first. Sorry for making no sense. Whaddayathink??!!

My girlfriend goes for Hoffenheim, she said if bayern buys any of their players she will set all my bayern merchandise that i have been collecting since i was 12 years old on fire.

Sadly no place for fairy tale in football we are the bigger club and if we need their players then we have to go for them. still i wish them the best i hope they can make it to the C.L next year
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Raphael Sanzio wrote:As much as I want Ibisevic and Obasi, I DON'T want us to become the next Chelsea. Remember how it felt when they signed our Ballack? We're gonna be no different than them if we sign Obasi or Ibisevic. Instead, we should follow Ragnick's example. How in hell did a fourth division team with no star players nor a star coach, in a VILLAGE with only 3000 and a 1000-seater stadium, reach the top of the BL? TEAM WORK! So I'd like Bayern to show some respect to Hoffenheim's fairytale, not sign any of their promising players, and focus on what we have and how to bring them together, or get players from teams other than Hoffenheim, unless another arrogant team wants to do the same, so we should go first. Sorry for making no sense.

Thats football , the small teams build up young talents , and then they go to bigger clubs for the money and the prospect of winning trophies.We did the same thing that Chelsea did when we got Ballack and Ze from Leverkusen , this year it was Borowski from Bremen on a free agent , you gotta show the respect to this "smaller" clubs but you're not gonna be able to change anything , football is just not about being nice towards other clubs , if you wanna be successful you have to use the weakness of other clubs , in whatever aspect that may be.If you wanna be nice you can go on and donate money to a humanitarian organisation or something. :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 pm

True. All I want is for Bayern to win, by any means necessary. And if that means getting both players, then let's go for them. They will leave Hoffenheim sooner or later, and to us, sooner is better than later! Anyway I hope Hoffenheim reach the CL next season, and I also hope they win the BL this season, provided Bayern win the CL in Rome. Of course I shouldn't be nice. I know the drill. I just was caught in the "Hoffenheim Euphoria". A 4th division team the tops the BL. WOW! As for Leverkusen and Bremen, I hate 'em. Same thing goes for Schalke, Hamburg, and Stuttgart. But Hoffenheim is way different. They're living their moment and I really don't wanna ruin that on them, but as I mentioned before, if that really means Bayern winning the CL or reaching the final, then buy both! Bayern comes first! :)
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Ahmad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:32 pm

He said he dont want to come to Bayern and he is happy there in the village ,so let him stay there as long as he wants.
for me i will not be kind-hearted i dont care what they do ,make it to CL or uefa Cup or even go back to 2nd division,sure i like to see another strong team from Germany in CL but i dont think they are that tough ,what i only care is only Bayern then Bayern then Bayern ,i dont want to get angry and depressed just to see the team that come from 4th division to 1st winning the BL...
Ahmad
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm

What about Vedad Ibisevic as Lewy backup? :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Re: Vedad Ibišević

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Lothar Matthäus suggested that Hertha Berlin striker Vedad Ibisevic would be a good back-up for Robert Lewandowski.

And Salihamidzic told Sky: "Lothar always has great ideas, and I respect him a great deal. I will incorporate his ideas into our deliberations."

Ibisevic, 33, has scored 105 Bundesliga goals in a career that has also encompassed spells at Hoffenheim and Stuttgart.

Asked about Matthäus' comments, the striker said: "It's difficult to answer such a question right after the game." However, he confirmed there had been no contact with Bayern. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Coman » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What about Vedad Ibisevic as Lewy backup? :)

You saw it before everyone else :p

Would be really good. He would not have any problem to sit on the bench. He has a lot of experience. He was captain for Hertha Berlin. He scored more than 100 goals and 50 assists in Bundesliga ... and he could play in UCL.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Yes I've always wanted him as you can see -> search.php?keywords=Ibisevic&terms=all&author=YlonenXabi&fid%5B%5D=1&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search :P

Because I feel he's been underrated and could have always came for cheap.

Now he should be almost costless so he seems a perfect fit for the Pizarro role
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 am

Even if old, he'd be extra motivated to prove himself in a big club like Bayern... he could turn out to be a really good backup.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Pelin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:09 am

l hope we don't go for him. Probably our plan is signing a world class talent in 2019 or 2020. so l'm expecting a short term solution for back up striker. Honestly, l'd be happier with promoting Wintzheimer instead of signing players like İbisevic.

Signing a player who can also play as winger is the optimum for us.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:29 am

Pelin wrote:l hope we don't go for him. Probably our plan is signing a world class talent in 2019 or 2020. so l'm expecting a short term solution for back up striker. Honestly, l'd be happier with promoting Wintzheimer instead of signing players like İbisevic.

Signing a player who can also play as winger is the optimum for us.

I'm confused. Why don't you want us to go for him if you want a short term solution for now?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News