You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Hardrade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:45 am

Bundesliga Youth hijacking policy is what’s keeping us from getting propects from the rest of the world... We must shift our focus outward, like city does
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:49 am

Hardrade wrote:Bundesliga Youth hijacking policy is what’s keeping us from getting propects from the rest of the world... We must shift our focus outward, like city does
There should be a balance...
One cannot neglect homegrown players but on the other hand can't just focus or limit the options for just the local players.
Having said that I believe that Bayern has quite a big number of foreigners in the youth teams.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:38 am

Will Grigg if Lewa leaves !
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:54 am

Need a winger. Pulisic is the preferred option but Bayern will have to wait one more year for him. Carrasco fits the bill as well. Should also keep an eye on German wingers like Brandt or Draxler.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby soul-railgun777 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 am

America USA wrote:Need a winger. Pulisic is the preferred option but Bayern will have to wait one more year for him. Carrasco fits the bill as well. Should also keep an eye on German wingers like Brandt or Draxler.

Why so many LW? I feel bayern is ok for next season with Coman and Gnabry (mainly Coman) as LW. I feel is more important to get a RW like Bailey, Malcom or Thauvin.
soul-railgun777
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 pm

soul-railgun777 wrote:
America USA wrote:Need a winger. Pulisic is the preferred option but Bayern will have to wait one more year for him. Carrasco fits the bill as well. Should also keep an eye on German wingers like Brandt or Draxler.

Why so many LW? I feel bayern is ok for next season with Coman and Gnabry (mainly Coman) as LW. I feel is more important to get a RW like Bailey, Malcom or Thauvin.

Pulisic and Carracco can both play RW. Coman and Gnabry too can play on both wings. Bayern needs at least three wingers to pick from. Ribery should be leaving this summer, because he won't accept a bench/sub role. Robben should only be given a one year extension. So a new Winger must be priority.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Carrasco has a €100m+ buyout and has not developed any further for the past two years
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:36 pm

aterford wrote:

Carrasco has a €100m+ buyout and has not developed any further for the past two years

In that case, Bayern need to convince Ribery to accept a bench role and keep both him and Robben. Coman becomes our main winger next season with Robben and Ribery stepping in to partner him and to give him rest from time to time. Gnabry can stay on loan for one more season and then Bayern get Pulisic in 2019.

In an ideal world Robben and Ribery retire at the end of 2018-2019 and then we start afresh with Coman, Gnabry and Pulisic.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby La Bestia Negra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Honest question, where does Müller fit in if we get another right wing? As of now I’d say Robben and Müller competing for the right side is the best we could ask for. All of these possible transfers wouldnt want to sit on the bench. Even if Ribery leaves, Müller, Robben, Coman, Gnabry, and another winger is one too many to realistically compete for 2 spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:43 pm

La Bestia Negra wrote:Honest question, where does Müller fit in if we get another right wing? As of now I’d say Robben and Müller competing for the right side is the best we could ask for. All of these possible transfers wouldnt want to sit on the bench. Even if Ribery leaves, Müller, Robben, Coman, Gnabry, and another winger is one too many to realistically compete for 2 spots

I guess this is correct. Coman, Muller and Robben can all play RW. Coman and Ribery should be fine for the LW. However, Bayern does need a winger in the next couple of years with Robbery sure to leave or retire, keeping their age in mind. IMO, Pulisic in 2019 or 2020 (for free) would be the best possible replacement.

Re: Gnabry, I believe Gnabry should go on loan outside Germany to learn new tricks. He is German so he already knows the country/language/culture well and since 2016 he has been playing in the BL. It would make sense to send him to Italy or Spain for a year before he joins the first team. Plus if he comes back after Ribery and Robben have left or are about to leave, then he would not have to worry about not starting for us.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby La Bestia Negra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm all on board for either Pulisic or Chucky Lozano, but only once Robben leaves or is willing to except little play time (unlikely imo.) I'm not sure where I stand on Gnabry, I haven't seen him play enough to judge, but hopefully he can improve whether on loan or here next year.
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Random, but I'd like to see Lucas Tousart from Lyon here. Great player and IMO would fit right in once older guys like Vidal and Javi are gone. Would be expensive though...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:19 pm

La Bestia Negra wrote:Honest question, where does Müller fit in if we get another right wing? As of now I’d say Robben and Müller competing for the right side is the best we could ask for. All of these possible transfers wouldnt want to sit on the bench. Even if Ribery leaves, Müller, Robben, Coman, Gnabry, and another winger is one too many to realistically compete for 2 spots

IMO, we shouldn't buy a RW unless he is exceptionally talented. We should keep Müller as the RW and Robben as his backup.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby America USA » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

IMO, we shouldn't buy a RW unless he is exceptionally talented. We should keep Müller as the RW and Robben as his backup.

Does Pulisic fit the bill?
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:23 pm

America USA wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Does Pulisic fit the bill?
Maybe, I'm not sure. For Sané I would have taken the risk, but he is gone. Now that we have James, we have to think about the whole squad and how everyone fits in.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News