You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:38 am

I think Pulisic is overrated. His finishing/technique isn't that good. Sane is Bayern material especially after Robben. That's only my opinion though.
Paphlagonian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:21 am

Paphlagonian wrote:I think Pulisic is overrated. His finishing/technique isn't that good. Sane is Bayern material especially after Robben. That's only my opinion though.
Several of us would have loved to have Sané, but get over it... We lost him already, and won't get him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:50 am

You probably right about that but you never know these things right? I'm just hoping for a miracle lol.
Paphlagonian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:02 am

In my opinion, at this point in time, once a player moves to the Premier League he's lost forever. It makes no financial sense getting a player from the Premier League, even on a free transfer. The transfer fees and salary demands simply make almost every single player unfeasible.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paphlagonian » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Would it be too absurd if we get Shaqiri back? He would be a good rotation especially now. I'm not sure about his wage at Stoke though.
Paphlagonian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:Would it be too absurd if we get Shaqiri back? He would be a good rotation especially now. I'm not sure about his wage at Stoke though.

Yes. Not because he's bad. Not because he'd be out of our budgets. It's because, for the amount of money we'd need to spend to get Shaqiri, are there better alternatives around? I'd say yes.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:Would it be too absurd if we get Shaqiri back? He would be a good rotation especially now. I'm not sure about his wage at Stoke though.

Yes. Not because he's bad. Not because he'd be out of our budgets. It's because, for the amount of money we'd need to spend to get Shaqiri, are there better alternatives around? I'd say yes.

Do you have anybody particular in your mind?
Paphlagonian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Manchu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Is anyone else interested in Max Meyer? I was watching Leipzig vs Schalke, and he stood out as DM. He seems to be quite talented and similar to Thiago in terms of style of play, and we still don't have any real backup to the often injured Thiago. Additionally, Meyer is relatively versatile and can fill many positions, and is out of contract at the end of the season. Finally, using Schalke as a feeder team always makes me feel good inside.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:53 am

Manchu wrote:Is anyone else interested in Max Meyer? I was watching Leipzig vs Schalke, and he stood out as DM. He seems to be quite talented and similar to Thiago in terms of style of play, and we still don't have any real backup to the often injured Thiago. Additionally, Meyer is relatively versatile and can fill many positions, and is out of contract at the end of the season. Finally, using Schalke as a feeder team always makes me feel good inside.

Yeah, I thought he was really quite good today (and IMO Leipzig were playing as good as they were last season, so that's kinda saying something!). I was a big fan of his but felt he'd stalled a bit recently (though I admit that's just to my eyes - haven't checked the facts). Of course if we're only getting one Schalke player I'll take Goretzka all day. Meyer is an interesting option but we would either need to lose a couple of midfielders...or bring back Pep and field 6 at once ;)
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Manchu wrote:Is anyone else interested in Max Meyer? I was watching Leipzig vs Schalke, and he stood out as DM. He seems to be quite talented and similar to Thiago in terms of style of play, and we still don't have any real backup to the often injured Thiago. Additionally, Meyer is relatively versatile and can fill many positions, and is out of contract at the end of the season. Finally, using Schalke as a feeder team always makes me feel good inside.
The thing I like most about Max Meyer is that there is a paint company that uses his name http://uk.maxmeyer.com/en/
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Need a winger. Preferably one that can play on both sides. Brandt fits the bill but I’m not sure he is the right guy. Draxler won’t come back to Germany. I see him going to the Premier League or Italy may be.

Back up RB if Rafinha goes.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Valerio » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Draxler would join Bayern in a heart beat!
German, bench warming at PSG and home sweet home are arguments that has strong pull on the guy
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Valerio wrote:Draxler would join Bayern in a heart beat!
German, bench warming at PSG and home sweet home are arguments that has strong pull on the guy

Bench warmer ? He was on the bench for only 2 games this season,and since Neymer tansfer,he is playing as a AM and CM-2 roles that suits him better than the LW position.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby soul-railgun777 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:18 am

If we are going to pay 100m for a winger Salah and Sané should be the first options, a backup RB and maybe go for Emre Can (also LB if Bernat leaves)
Last edited by soul-railgun777 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soul-railgun777
Getting the hang of it

Postby Valerio » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:49 am

soul-railgun777 wrote:If we are going to pay 100m for a winger Salah and Sané should be the first options, a backup RW and maybe go for Emre Can (also Lw if Bernat leaves)

taken sorry :D
I don't see Liverpool selling their best player after they sold Coutinho
Manchester City is too rich to pick any player unless they're the ones willing to sell.

I'd pick Lucas Moura cheaper and affordable.
Salah boat sunk once he left Roma
If I were Bayern I'd replace Vidal with Nainggolan :D
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News