You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Achilles wrote:Nice we gonna laugh hard on this one Element :coffee:


Yeah go ahead and laugh, I forgot you were so insightful and infallible...
In vase you didn't realize: the very need for these proposals is a miscalculation and misanticipation of the market by our management that I - albeit no way in THAT manner - kinda expected...

Element wrote:
#12 wrote:French league... Tolisso had an assist yesterday, yet nobody here thinks he's wc... We need OUTSTANDING players to make up for the shit of the last 2-3 years... So the Martinez kind of signing: weaknesses? Get the best possible option... That's neither Draxler, nor Gnabry, nor Brandt... All great squad players... But that's it...

Who is Outstanding for you? I mean can you give me names of players who are outstanding yet available or at least realistic so that we can discuss the options here?


We lost out on most of them... RW leaves us with Alexis who is old and expensive or pretty much only Lemar - who is a leftie...
Martial might come around, but right now? Not better than Drax... I also think Coman, Gnabry AND Draxler are plain stupid... Why a third gamble? For LW, either we spend big or we need OUTSTANDING scouting... Otherwise, we still have Costa (don't think Juve will buy him...)

For RW, there have been more options - and since we got no one there the need is WAYYY more dire if you ask me... We might get a Shitty reject, if we're lucky for 45-50m...
If anyone thinks Draxler would be cheaper tgey're deluded too...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2534 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:15 pm

You didn't answer his question which was very simple, which players you find outstanding and realistic to sign ? You dodged...
U Keep babbling,swearing and saying only "raus,fire this one fire that one" etc but no alternatives, you talk about the past. Which -outstanding- player except Alexis could be here and we didn't approach this summer?

Swearing everything and everyone just because doesn't get us anywhere, you want the board gone, you won't half of the squad gone, you wanted the trainer gone but still no solutions, you just swear. It's madness.

Being constantly negative while addressing 100 mistakes,coming here with the "I told you attitude" and celebrating about that it's just pathetic.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 598 times
Been thanked: 1224 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby endrity » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:26 pm

#12 wrote:French league... Tolisso had an assist yesterday, yet nobody here thinks he's wc... We need OUTSTANDING players to make up for the shit of the last 2-3 years... So the Martinez kind of signing: weaknesses? Get the best possible option... That's neither Draxler, nor Gnabry, nor Brandt... All great squad players... But that's it...


Kante, Bakayoko, Hazard, Mahrez all came from the French League. So did Ribery a decade ago. Talent is talent and will show up everywhere.

I did not see much of Tolisso in France. From what I have seen, Verrati and Fabinho were the top CMs in that league, and they held up extremely well against all of Europe's elite.
User avatar
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 624 times
Been thanked: 497 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Achilles wrote:You didn't answer his question which was very simple, which players you find outstanding and realistic to sign ? You dodged...
U Keep babbling,swearing and saying only "raus,fire this one fire that one" etc but no alternatives, you talk about the past. Which -outstanding- player except Alexis could be here and we didn't approach this summer?

Swearing everything and everyone just because doesn't get us anywhere, you want the board gone, you won't half of the squad gone, you wanted the trainer gone but still no solutions, you just swear. It's madness.

Being constantly negative while addressing 100 mistakes,coming here with the "I told you attitude" and celebrating about that it's just pathetic.


Sané, Jesus, Dembélé, Bernardo, Martial, Hazard... Just a few of the players we failed to sign, most of them in the past two years (I'm talking 2016 Dembélé here, not 2017 - and don't tell me we knew about his character before...)

OF COURSE I dodged... I keep saying our scouting is SHIT... I'm all for spending wisely and not just buying for the sake of it... But that means we gotta sign these kinds of players before they go to Dortmund, Barca, Shitty... Cause buying Draxler now is just that: buying for the sake of it, not making us better...
There simps is none bar Lemar and Alexis, and neither of them are ideal... And - while I didn't have him on my list, even thought he's not good enough -Dortmund seem to have done the same thing now again with Yarmolenko...
Who was the last talent of that caliber we discovered?

Point still stands though: As long as we have Coman and Gnaby, discussing a LW makes almost no sense at all...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2534 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Element » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm

#12 wrote:
We lost out on most of them... RW leaves us with Alexis who is old and expensive or pretty much only Lemar - who is a leftie...
Martial might come around, but right now? Not better than Drax... I also think Coman, Gnabry AND Draxler are plain stupid... Why a third gamble? For LW, either we spend big or we need OUTSTANDING scouting... Otherwise, we still have Costa (don't think Juve will buy him...)

For RW, there have been more options - and since we got no one there the need is WAYYY more dire if you ask me... We might get a Shitty reject, if we're lucky for 45-50m...
If anyone thinks Draxler would be cheaper tgey're deluded too...

Coman can play on the right. Anyhow, as you just stated, we do not really have many options and Draxler seems to be the best option so far.
A gamble would be Mahrez who wouldn't cost much relatively, if we get lucky and he plays like their title season, we would have landed a top signing, if not, then at least we would have got a solid RM, a position we already don't have enough players in without paying much.

But as you said, a real solution to our winger problems (like we did with Robben many years ago) is sadly not available this time.
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17664
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 897 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Element wrote:But as you said, a real solution to our winger problems (like we did with Robben many years ago) is sadly not available this time.

Robben was a gamble as well because of his injuries, just sayin'

In one thing I agree with #12 is the scouting, quality it's not the only reason you should sign a player, neither the availability.
You need the right player for the right job(aka Hummels,Martinez,Lewy even L.Gustavo)
Our signings are mostly misses lately while some are without any logic for example we signed a super-talent wanted by everyone in Europe, Renato, yet we didn't play him, we made to look as a huge "win" the loan-transfer of James but we're not playing him enough or in his right position, same happened with Gotze-Pep, clearly Guardiola played him just to play him, we ended up signing him just because he was a great talent but without having a plan to develop him unlike BVB for example (almost)every player or talent they buy they have a plan and a place for them.
We got Coman but declined Ribery is a starter, simply the logic is lost there.

Same would happen with Kimmich if Lahm was still active, I'm sure.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 598 times
Been thanked: 1224 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:08 pm

That's why I was so mich for first Sané, then Bernardo... Our wings and a backup striker are the most dire positions right now... Maybe another goalie... But we won't have too long, before Süle needs a partner then too...
Whole situation is a mess... Bit it's our own fault...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2534 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:14 pm

wish list for summer:

-Alexis Sanchez (free)
-Leon Goretzka (free)
-J. Gimenez (free) from atletico, he can also play as right back, we could then move javi to midfield
-Julian Brandt (12.5 million, supposedly)

cash 40 millions from d.costa
sell one midfielder (man, too many for 4-2-3-1...renato? vidal?)

-splash some big money (60-70 million) on a right wing

- farewell match for ribery (+robben?)...hire ribery as the amateure's wing trainer in the new academy
User avatar
tuscanybayern
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 26 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:10 am

Look at carefully on the team, I realize that we only have 3 real wingers, and now one is out :shock: Given the fierce competition for WC 2018 place, it would be a risk for Robben to get injured as well. We will be in hell if it happens.

Uli Hoeness and cos have big problems in their transfer policy, why buy too many mediocre Rudys, Tollisos and again they seem to be after Goretzka, Brandt... oh no.

Alaba: push him back to his natural position, a midfielder, not LB. He cannot cross any thing. => Buy a new LB please.

Mueller: I love him, and sure most of the fans love him, he's the key figure that represent the club well. However his chemistry with the attacking force seems to be loomed. He worked well under the reign of Jupp and Pep. But if one more year he cannot regain his image, it's time to say farewell.

Lewandowski: sell him immediately after this season for $$ for another young talent like Werner. He's 30 next year.

Goretzka : big no to me. too crowded in the team and He's nothing better than what we have today.

Alexis Sanchez: big no too, I dont' like his attitude at all, he's not a bayern material

Sry for my english :D
User avatar
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Ed. » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:27 am

Pulisic please.
It's only Panama but the kid continues to put in world class performances at all levels.

He reminds me of a much improved version of Brazzo. No chance he ends up at Bayern or stays at Dortmund next year either. He'll go for big bucks.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 74 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:58 am

tuscanybayern wrote:-Alexis Sanchez (free)
-Leon Goretzka (free)
-J. Gimenez (free) from atletico, he can also play as right back, we could then move javi to midfield
-Julian Brandt (12.5 million, supposedly)

cash 40 millions from d.costa
sell one midfielder (man, too many for 4-2-3-1...renato? vidal?)
-splash some big money (60-70 million) on a right wing
- farewell match for ribery (+robben?)...hire ribery as the amateure's wing trainer in the new academy

Interesting options there, Alexis Sanchez would be great for free but if he didn't came this summer were we in need and actually approach him then he won't come, I don't think that he didn't sign for us because of the "untouchable" Robbery thing, I'm sure we promised A.Sanchez a guarantee spot(deserved ofc) and still he didn't... I suppose he is waiting for an EPL top team offer, he'll have it sooner or later.
Goretzka is a must. J.Gimenez has a drop in his form and probably huge concentration issues, he started fantastic but got dropped. With Sule's signing we're stacked and good for the CB role even if we move Javi permanently in midfield(unlikely) a player like J.Gimenez won't come for a permanent bench role we need something less flashy or not so good. I'm not a huge fan of Brandt but for that fee he would be OK, just to remind you that Gnabry will come next summer and we have Coman, adding Brandt won't make much sense. We need a big singing next summer for sure though.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 598 times
Been thanked: 1224 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:26 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:wish list for summer:

-Alexis Sanchez (free)
-Leon Goretzka (free)
-J. Gimenez (free) from atletico, he can also play as right back, we could then move javi to midfield
-Julian Brandt (12.5 million, supposedly)

cash 40 millions from d.costa
sell one midfielder (man, too many for 4-2-3-1...renato? vidal?)

-splash some big money (60-70 million) on a right wing

- farewell match for ribery (+robben?)...hire ribery as the amateure's wing trainer in the new academy


Great point on J.Gimenez.His skill-set, combining power, pace and positioning, provides the basis of an exceptional talent. Dynamic and forceful, yet intelligent and refined, Gimenez is blessed with an impeccable leap, rapid pace and physicality belying his years. Primarily, however, he thrives in physical encounters, possessing the determination and skill to shackle to world’s most fearsome line-leaders.And he's still at 22 YO,but with already 36 caps for Uruguay.As you mentioned,he can play also as a RB and guess what-also as a DM.

Also,we can still make some money from Rafinha,as we're going to have the GOAT Kimmich on the right and i think Gimenez also have the talent and pace to play as a RB when it's needed.(Even Tolisso and Rudy have a lot of games as a RB's).

I hope that our board is scouting him closely.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2782
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1338 times
Been thanked: 1121 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby bmguy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 am

Instead of buying somewhere else, why noone would give a chance to our young players ?

Batista Meier
Can't see tweet? Click here!

or Wintzheimer


https://www.transfermarkt.com/manuel-wi ... ler/296429 19 goals + 2 assists in 15 matches, must be something good.

or Bayern should close down all of its youth programs to cash on star transfer because there's no point to invest on youth programs and don't give any chance to them. :roll: :roll:
User avatar
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:47 am

bmguy wrote:Instead of buying somewhere else, why noone would give a chance to our young players ?

Batista Meier
Can't see tweet? Click here!

or Wintzheimer


https://www.transfermarkt.com/manuel-wi ... ler/296429 19 goals + 2 assists in 15 matches, must be something good.

or Bayern should close down all of its youth programs to cash on star transfer because there's no point to invest on youth programs and don't give any chance to them. :roll: :roll:


at some point he seemed to give up as he was going to suffer an injury
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27227
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22178 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby Valerio » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:49 am

bmguy wrote:Instead of buying somewhere else, why noone would give a chance to our young players ?

Batista Meier
Can't see tweet? Click here!

or Wintzheimer


https://www.transfermarkt.com/manuel-wi ... ler/296429 19 goals + 2 assists in 15 matches, must be something good.

or Bayern should close down all of its youth programs to cash on star transfer because there's no point to invest on youth programs and don't give any chance to them. :roll: :roll:

mostly because the level can't compare and while a kid might look good in the second team or youth team he might be nothing when playing pro football.
Sadly the only way is trying and see if the kid perform to the standard but most big teams don't have the patience or the chance to wait and see how a kid perform.
So usually you prefer to buy a good old used tool which you know that can perform to a certain standard
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 30 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Isabella, Viva La Bayern and 9 guests