You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby dewajack » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:50 am

FCB12Forever wrote:
Manchu wrote:What makes Brandt unusual is that he almost never chooses the wrong tactical solution and sometimes comes up with utterly unexpected and brilliant tactical solutions.

Thanks for all the analysis, really appreciate your work. I think this is what we called "football IQ". I totally agree he has a good football IQ. But he doesn't have the physical prowess and speed to keep up with his brain . (Coman, on the other hand, might be the perfect opposite, perfect speed but NO football IQ at all)

There has been a saying that the reason for Netherland's decline in Youth development is that they weigh "football IQ" more than any other aspects, while France simply picked the frigging fastest, strongest guys as their prospects. France 4 - 0 Netherlands is the outcome so far. Some say modern football has increasingly become a race of muscle + speed and "football IQ" will become more and more irrelevant. If that's the case, future will be dark for the likes of Brandt and German / Netherlands football because these 2 countries are the biggest fans of "football IQ".

However, he tried the wrong tactical solution(dribbling) and his team gave up a promising opportunity as a result.

If he had 1.2x the physical conditions, say he was replaced by Neymar at the very moment he might have scored as well. It also means he is limited by phyiscial barriers of his own body so he has to take the "smart" way. while some players just use Brute-force approach. It's hard to say which is better, hope they have a clear conclusion in the Koln sports University.

Yes that's so strange, it almost seemed like overnight, Belgium officials raided Netherlands youth teams and came back over the border with Hazard, Lukaku, Naingolann, Carrasco, De Bruyne, Alderwiereld, and Courtois. One moment Netherlands was among the world's elite, and now Belgium took their spot.
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCB12Forever » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:38 am

dewajack wrote:Yes that's so strange, it almost seemed like overnight, Belgium officials raided Netherlands youth teams and came back over the border with Hazard, Lukaku, Naingolann, Carrasco, De Bruyne, Alderwiereld, and Courtois. One moment Netherlands was among the world's elite, and now Belgium took their spot.

Guess what, Bayern enquired about Willem Geubbels (18), offered 10m but was rejected by Lyon. He was described as "very physical". His name sounds 98% Dutch, right? He's French. Again.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:41 am

FCB12Forever wrote:
Manchu wrote:What makes Brandt unusual is that he almost never chooses the wrong tactical solution and sometimes comes up with utterly unexpected and brilliant tactical solutions.

Thanks for all the analysis, really appreciate your work. I think this is what we called "football IQ". I totally agree he has a good football IQ. But he doesn't have the physical prowess and speed to keep up with his brain . (Coman, on the other hand, might be the perfect opposite, perfect speed but NO football IQ at all)

There has been a saying that the reason for Netherland's decline in Youth development is that they weigh "football IQ" more than any other aspects, while France simply picked the frigging fastest, strongest guys as their prospects. France 4 - 0 Netherlands is the outcome so far. Some say modern football has increasingly become a race of muscle + speed and "football IQ" will become more and more irrelevant. If that's the case, future will be dark for the likes of Brandt and German / Netherlands football because these 2 countries are the biggest fans of "football IQ".

However, he tried the wrong tactical solution(dribbling) and his team gave up a promising opportunity as a result.

If he had 1.2x the physical conditions, say he was replaced by Neymar at the very moment he might have scored as well. It also means he is limited by phyiscial barriers of his own body so he has to take the "smart" way. while some players just use Brute-force approach. It's hard to say which is better, hope they have a clear conclusion in the Koln sports University.
What you are saying (to which I tend to agree) may lead less technical and tactical teams the opportunity to win things...
On the international stage for example African teams will have a bigger chance to win the World Cup. I remember Cameroon '90 and more in detail Nigeria '94, had those teams been playing today they would be able to win tournaments hands down...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bmguy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:18 am

Next season we need to make some bold moves:

- Werner: scoop him before it's too late. I guess Lewandowski won't stay with us for another year, and if we lose out on Werner, not sure who else left to get (maybe Aubameyang :mrgreen: ). Lewandowski is already 30 then, so sell him for 40-60 mil euros and use that $$ for Werner.

- Gnabry and Brandt: I don't know why Bayern bought 2 of them. They are on Coman level at best, good but only good enough as a backup for someone like Robben. We need someone can deliver some special game changing tricks like Robben. If he retires, Bayern will be weaker alot, become a mediocre team.

- Coman: Bayern might need to sell him to make way for an outstanding winger

- Ribery- rafinha: farewell party =>Friedl has more playing time on LB or RB

- Robben: I really love this guy, hope Bayern allow he to stay for as long as he wants, yes he's not fit for 90 min, but definitely has more to deliver in one half.

- James and Renato: loan Renato for another year and keep James

- Kimmich: sign new contract ASAP, otherwise he might leave. His wage is waaayy too low at the moment.

-

We need around 100-150 mil euros for next season, 40-60 mil would come from Lewy transfer, and another 40mil from Costa to Juventus.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby endrity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Werner is truly a must at this point in addition to Goretzka.

But we also need a major investment in the wings. I hope Brandt can be the one, but even up and coming guys like Malcom from Bordeaux could be a good option. I'd still like to explore the Draxler situation. Not completely sold on Gnabry yet.

We probably need another full back though. After Kimmich and Alaba, there is a severe drop-off. Henrichs might be the one.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:44 pm

None of those you mention would water my mouth... Even Werner is somewhat of a question mark (plus not available for years to come...)

Malcom is nice, but unproven... Brandt seems like a good guy off the bench for me, but asa starter for Bayern? Meh...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ed. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 pm

The top transfer for me would be Sadio Mane. Great skill, super quick and works incredibly hard off the ball. I don't think Liverpool will make it to the CL next year, so it's a possible transfer even though he has only recently moved to Anfield. A move to Bayern will never happen though, because even if he is available, he snapped up by someone else.

We will end up with another surplus/reject, i.e Draxler, again like James, a completely underwhelming option.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:50 pm

Ed. wrote:The top transfer for me would be Sadio Mane. Great skill, super quick and works incredibly hard off the ball. I don't think Liverpool will make it to the CL next year, so it's a possible transfer even though he has only recently moved to Anfield. A move to Bayern will never happen though, because even if he is available, he snapped up by someone else.

We will end up with another surplus/reject, i.e Draxler, again like James, a completely underwhelming option.

Mane really is one I think we missed out on (not sure how interested we were to begin with but...). Klopp even said he wanted his wingers to model their play off of Robben and Ribery, and Mane scored a goal just a couple weeks ago that was 100% pure Robben style.....made me jealous
aterford
I post all the time

Postby endrity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:58 pm

Anytime I see De Bruyne play, let alone score a screamer like he just did, my heart starts crying for what could have been.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Exactly... all because of Goetze....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby endrity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Well Gotze, but not only. We preferred to buy Costa because we thought he was a major find in the market too instead of going for De Bruyne a year before. It's been major money pinching from us for a long time now.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Next summer has to be expensive.

Out:

Ribéry
Robben
Müller
Vidal
Ulreich
Rafinha

In:
Draxler
Pulisic
Alexis
Goretzka
new keeper
new back-up right back

And then we might have a chance to show some nice football in the future again.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:10 pm

bastos80 wrote:Next summer has to be expensive.

Out:

Ribéry
Robben
Müller
Vidal
Ulreich
Rafinha

In:
Draxler
Pulisic
Alexis
Goretzka
new keeper
new back-up right back

And then we might have a chance to show some nice football in the future again.

Sanchez is too old by then... Neither would we ever get Pulieic...
Also, we'd need another winger at least... And we both know Brandt will be what really happens...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Do any of you really think we’d sell Müller? No way in hell. Besides, he’ll probably start performing under Tuchel.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Lahmies wrote:Do any of you really think we’d sell Müller? No way in hell. Besides, he’ll probably start performing under Tuchel.

Tichel is not a yes man- Uli won't get him...

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News