You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:49 pm

bastos80 wrote:Alaba wouldn't play in central midfield if we played 3 at the back...
You mix and mash whenever it fits you.

Piszczek is hardly a big upgrade over Rafinha either. Also Kimmich has shown great performances at RB, don't really know what's your problem.
We're also cheapskating when we buy Piszczek no? Or does that not count because we'd probably have to overpay to get him from Dortmund anyways.

Piszczek is a huge upgrade on Rafinha in my opinion. Kimmich has indeed shown great performances at RB, but he showed world class performances in central midfield where he has better scoring and assisting statistics than Europe's (or should I say Argentina's) most talked-about young AMC/SS. To me it's like us trying to play Lewandowski as a left winger... I'm pretty sure he'd be great there, but he wouldn't be world class.

bastos80 wrote:I said already that if we'd find a better right back than Kimmich I wouldn't mind. But that would cost at least like €50M. And the recent market has shown that for that money we can't even be sure if the player is even that great because there simply is a lack of quality right-backs.

Well, Bacary Sagna is a free agent and still probably better than Rafinha. Dani Alves, who was probably the best RB in Europe last season, moved this summer for a paltry 6m. Pretty sure we could land someone who could immediately perform better than Kimmich at RB and cost less than 50m.

bastos80 wrote:And Kimmich definitely has the potential to become one.

I agree that he has the potential to become a quality RB. But he also has the potential to become a legendary central midfielder, and I don't like the direction we're taking.

bastos80 wrote:We don't need any more midfielders (according to you)

Hence why in my plan we'd be deducting one full-time midfielder and replacing him with a midfielder who'd sometimes also play as RB.

bastos80 wrote:Kimmich can learn everything he needs at right-back, even if he should move to midfield sooner or later, which is not going to happen soon because we're already full (according to you, so moving him there would make it even harder for him) and SHOULD he move back to midfield, we can always look at the market for RBs later instead of signing a 32 year old.

Look, Rafinha's not getting any younger. If we don't buy a RB now, we're going to need to buy a RB next season unless someone from the reserves has a meteoric rise. So why not get him now already? If money's an issue, use a loan + obligation to buy... I heard it's the craze this transfer window.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Viktor Kassai » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:40 am

Casemiro crossed and Ronaldo beat Lahm easily on the air. Similarly Osumane crossed and Abumeyang beat Lahm when we lost the Pokal. Back then we won Barca 7-0, I remember Dani Alves was the weak point when Dante and Gomez beat him with simple headers. People tended to overrate good attacking FBs and underrate more versatile FBs like Piszczek
Viktor Kassai
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:00 am

We should sign a striker... I don't mind a young talent who can get experience by playing and training with Lewa.
Although I don't think that with the latter's ego this is possible...
Dolberg, or one of those who featured for the U21 NT

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alduin » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:16 pm

We need a back-up striker and I still think we may need more attacking minded players, Robben and Ribery health is a huge risk at this point even as back-ups plus the risk of a sudden drop in quality in their game due to their age.

Regarding the RB, we are still going to need to sign one next window unless we plan on Rafinha retiring here.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby BayernFL117 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We should sign a striker... I don't mind a young talent who can get experience by playing and training with Lewa.
Although I don't think that with the latter's ego this is possible...
Dolberg, or one of those who featured for the U21 NT

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Possibly Eggestein from Werder Bremen? he was very impressive a year or 2 ago and he's still 19.
BayernFL117
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Werneckluk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:25 pm

We need:
-Two GOOD wingers to replace Frank and Robben when they are not in conditions; Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, Brandt, Schürrle are the better cheap options for me.

A very defensive midfielder, like Martinez or Gustavo; Lars Bender is my chose.

- A second striker, I like Max Kruse for that.

- A sub for Lewa.
I would bring back Gomez or Mandzukic.

- A constructor midfielder. Goretzka.

- A left back to replace Bernat. Bernat is HORRIBLE. plattenhardt is a wonderful player.

Out:
Coman
Bernat
Renato Sanches (loan)

I think we don't need a right back, we have the ascenscion of Kimmich, the defensive solid Rafinha and the reliable Rudy.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Werneckluk
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm

oh, where to start... :lol:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Werneckluk wrote:Lars Bender is my chose.

-A left back to replace Bernat. Bernat is HORRIBLE. plattenhardt is a wonderful player.

Out:
Coman

:lol: I'm out
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:21 pm

So basically after "two good wingers" is just nonsense...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Werneckluk wrote:We need:
-Two GOOD wingers to replace Frank and Robben when they are not in conditions; Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, Brandt, Schürrle are the better cheap options for me.

Brandt is the only conceivable option here.

Werneckluk wrote: A very defensive midfielder, like Martinez or Gustavo; Lars Bender is my chose.

Good grief, no

Werneckluk wrote:- A second striker, I like Max Kruse for that.

No.

Werneckluk wrote:- A sub for Lewa.

Why would either come back?

Werneckluk wrote:- A constructor midfielder. Goretzka.

Okay, sure.

Werneckluk wrote:- A left back to replace Bernat. Bernat is HORRIBLE. plattenhardt is a wonderful player.

No, just no. Plattenhardt is not better than Bernat and the idea that Bernat is wholly unsupported by the stats. He is as good of a backup LB as any team could ever hope for. He'd start for the majority of teams in top leagues across Europe

Werneckluk wrote:Out:
Coman
Bernat

LOL no.

Werneckluk wrote:Renato Sanches (loan)

Okay sure.

Werneckluk wrote:I think we don't need a right back, we have the ascenscion of Kimmich, the defensive solid Rafinha and the reliable Rudy.

So you rate Rafinha as defensively solid and Bernat is horrible? interesting take there. Most folks on this board who think Bernat is crap think the same about Rafinha and vice versa. I'd be interested in how you came to such different conclusions.
Also, Rudy is primarily a DM.....

Pheeeeeeeew......interesting first post
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Werneckluk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 am

Guys, this is my opinion...no one needs to agree. Just dont be stupid.

Werneckluk
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Werneckluk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:41 am

aterford wrote:

Brandt is the only conceivable option here.

Werneckluk wrote: A very defensive midfielder, like Martinez or Gustavo; Lars Bender is my chose.

Good grief, no

Werneckluk wrote:- A second striker, I like Max Kruse for that.

No.

Werneckluk wrote:- A sub for Lewa.

Why would either come back?

Werneckluk wrote:- A constructor midfielder. Goretzka.

Okay, sure.

Werneckluk wrote:- A left back to replace Bernat. Bernat is HORRIBLE. plattenhardt is a wonderful player.

No, just no. Plattenhardt is not better than Bernat and the idea that Bernat is wholly unsupported by the stats. He is as good of a backup LB as any team could ever hope for. He'd start for the majority of teams in top leagues across Europe

Werneckluk wrote:Out:
Coman
Bernat

LOL no.

Werneckluk wrote:Renato Sanches (loan)

Okay sure.

Werneckluk wrote:I think we don't need a right back, we have the ascenscion of Kimmich, the defensive solid Rafinha and the reliable Rudy.

So you rate Rafinha as defensively solid and Bernat is horrible? interesting take there. Most folks on this board who think Bernat is crap think the same about Rafinha and vice versa. I'd be interested in how you came to such different conclusions.
Also, Rudy is primarily a DM.....

Pheeeeeeeew......interesting first post

Rafinha is not that good at the ball, but do the defensive work very well for me.
Strong in stand tackles and sliding tackles, good reading of defensive game, good crossing...he is a fighter.

Bernat is median/weak in every important skill for a side back.
Bad defensively, bad attacking, NEVER cross the ball, never goes to the bottom line...the only thing he does is pass the ball back every time he receives the ball, no matter the place of the pitch he is
He wasnt a starter even in Valencia...how this guy came to Bayern ? I still dont know
I really dont remember more than 2 good games of him, but I remember A LOT of bad games. The weakest guy in the squad for me by far.

Sorry for the bad english, I hope you undestand

Werneckluk
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Irish Connection » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 am

I would like us to get Van Persie as a backup striker. He would be cheap, still possesses class and he knows he cant play a full season so probably wouldn't mind sitting on the bench for a year.
Irish Connection
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:39 am

A very defensive midfielder, like Martinez or Gustavo; Lars Bender is my chose.

- A sub for Lewa.

- A constructor midfielder. Goretzka.

- A left back to replace Bernat. Bernat is HORRIBLE. plattenhardt is a wonderful player.

Out:
Coman
Bernat
Renato Sanches (loan)

I think we don't need a right back, we have the ascenscion of Kimmich, the defensive solid Rafinha and the reliable Rudy.

Rare occasion for me not to thank a post asking for Gomez back but I disagree with the quality of most players mentioned which I feel won't improve our starting XI and would just end up rotting on the bench.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm

I'm not into the backup striker idea but if I have to choose I'd have gone for Huntelaar. That man is the truth.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News