You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Transfer Wish list...

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Transfer Wish list...

Postby ThiagoRises » Mon May 01, 2017 6:15 pm

nm462272 wrote:There is zero doubt in my mind that Bayern would have Sane or Gundogan if they wanted them. Bravo unnecessary at Bayern, same with Stones and Nolito. Regarding Gabriel - Bayern has policy not to buy players directly from South America, unless something has changed. So, the only player Bayern was interested in was Sane, and Bayern planned on waiting another season to make a move for him. Where's the Pep draw?

Why zero doubt?

Sane picked City because of PEP.

Stones as well. Stones was going to go to Chelsea for such a long time and once PEP got announced to City, it was gameover for Chelsea.

I dont think the policy is true. Carlo mentioned that they were scouting Gabriel

If Pep manages to get walker over POCH/SPURS, that is 100 percent PEP
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:19 pm

ThiagoRises wrote:
nm462272 wrote:There is zero doubt in my mind that Bayern would have Sane or Gundogan if they wanted them. Bravo unnecessary at Bayern, same with Stones and Nolito. Regarding Gabriel - Bayern has policy not to buy players directly from South America, unless something has changed. So, the only player Bayern was interested in was Sane, and Bayern planned on waiting another season to make a move for him. Where's the Pep draw?

Why zero doubt?

Stones as well. Stones was going to go to Chelsea for such a long time and once PEP got announced to City, it was gameover for Chelsea.

I dont think the policy is true. Carlo mentioned that they were scouting Gabriel

1. Chelsea has like 50 CBs, whereas City has shit for CBs... Stones knew where he'd get play time

2. Scouting is not pursuing. Bayern has a stated policy for at least 5 years that they don't buy directly from South America.

3. Bigger paycheck at ManCity.

Again, Pep has SOME draw, but not as much as you think. Players are much more interested in a #1 - big paycheck and #2 - playtime.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ThiagoRises » Mon May 01, 2017 6:28 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ThiagoRises wrote:

Why zero doubt?

1. Chelsea has like 50 CBs, whereas City has shit for CBs... Stones knew where he'd get play time

2. Scouting is not pursuing. Bayern has a stated policy for at least 5 years that they don't buy directly from South America.

3. Bigger paycheck at ManCity.

Again, Pep has SOME draw, but not as much as you think. Players are much more interested in a #1 - big paycheck and #2 - playtime.

Chelsea has been on John Stones for a very long time. 2 years ago everton rejected their offer.

At that time, disregarding loanees, Chelsea had cahill and john terry with Ivanoic as a makeshift CB. NOW, they have a RB as one of their cb in the back 3 and brought back david luiz.(AZP-LUIZ-Cahill)

Doubt it. WHy would you waste money and time to scout them than.

Man City got money, but leaving POCH and the Spurs would be more than just money.
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Hear, hear... Bayern doesn't have the draw to attract the type of players that are moving to China... I like it.

Btw why did you get banned from da Blaugrana forum? Did you tell them BETAS, KNOBS, BELLERIN WANKFEST, YOUR COUNTRY IS IRRELEVANT IN FOOTBALL and so on?
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ThiagoRises » Mon May 01, 2017 9:47 pm

I got banned for TOni Kroos vs Thiago debate :)

Barca forum sucks. Weird. Real, barca and bayern have such small forums, while all the English clubs have huge forums. Maybe they have spanish/german speaking ones that i cant find
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby dewajack » Tue May 02, 2017 6:06 am

Just found this site and I'm excited, didn't know it existed. Below are some players I could see playing for Bayern at some point, not necessarily in the next year or 2 for all of them.

-Lemar, Gnabry, Weigl, Brandt, Tielemans, Milik, Zielinski, Werner, Fabinho, Eriksen

I would love to see B. Silva play for the club but I just don't see it. I would love Carrasco as well, but I see him asking too much.
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby dewajack » Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 am

I just realized it was a wish list, here goes

GK-Neuer of course, I can live with most anyone as a backup

CB-I wouldn't change a thing here

FB-Add Carvajal to replace Lahm. I believe Alaba will bounce back next season

CM-De Bruyne and Kante are added

W-Carrasco & Mane in

S/F-Firmino & Lukaku
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue May 02, 2017 10:32 am

I'm going with a reasonable list

My ideal choices would be :

RB
: Vrsaljko, hard to get, so Semedo 20-30 mil, or under radar excelent Zappacosta from Torino.
Also there are Hysaj, Sidibe, Fabinho, T. Fernandez, Walker. A rare number of marketable RB this year. One has to be signed.

MF : Hard to say as we are packed and i want Javi here together with Thiago and Vidal, but if they plan on getting someone get Keita or Kovačić which would be unfair to Kimmich Sanches and Rudy, even though those two are perfect signings in every other aspect.

Wing : Sell Costa, get Alexis Sanchez, and get Thomas Lemar, either sell or loan Coman. Hope we sign Pulisic in future, he is one of a kind. I also hope Hoffenheim can catch Gnabry for their Champions league. Dortmund doesn't need him, unless they are replacing Auba with him, which is stupid.

ST backup : MARIO GOMEZ! , or Schick which is my fav out of the younger ones.

Sanchez : 35-45 mil. , Lemar 50 mil. apx. , Kovačić??? 35 mil. as reported on a AC Milan site where they were said to bid on him. Concerning RB, all of them are in 20-35 mil. range.
We get, lets say 40 mil from Costa.
Without Kovačić it would make around 120 mil. - Costa 40 = 80 . If we want to spend more, Bernardo Silva instead of Alexis, keep Coman, don't get Lemar, and get Gomez or Schick.
100+30+30-40=120mil. still not too harsh on our budget even if Silva costs 100 mil. and Schick + RB are 60

Perfect window.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby GoatHCW » Tue May 02, 2017 9:43 pm

My wishlist

Sell: Costa (35-40 mill)

Buy: Griezmann

Lewandowski
Coman-Muller-Griezmann
Vidal-Thiago
Alaba-Hummels-Boateng-Kimmich
Neuer
GoatHCW
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JJJ » Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Maybe Griezmann considers leaving as he won't win any titles with Atleti. England is not suitable for him, Barca & Real - just no.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Yeah, this might be the perfect window to try and get Griezmann. The Atletico project seems to be over.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 am

I'd rather get Carrasco over Griezmann
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby dewajack » Wed May 03, 2017 3:53 am

I looked at the players that Bayern has had since around 2000, and roughly 45% of all of them are from Germany, and I think it was something like 53 of the 66 players hailed from Europe. The list I looked at included players with at least 40 appearances, and I just took into account some of the current players as well. I bring this up because even though Bayern can obviously try and get who they want, it would seem that if history repeats itself you can get a pretty good idea of who might come at some point.
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby ThiagoRises » Wed May 03, 2017 5:26 am

Asensio is better than Griezmann.

I knew asensio was good, but not this good. Honestly, real dont need any players outside of a CB this summer.
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby Pelin » Wed May 03, 2017 11:12 am

ThiagoRises wrote:Asensio is better than Griezmann.

I knew asensio was good, but not this good. Honestly, real dont need any players outside of a CB this summer.

you still post here without shame. especially after you got banned in Barca forum in less than 24 hours. Your team's forum even couldn't stand to you 24 hours.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News