You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Timothy Tillman

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Timothy Tillman

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:07 pm

SportBild | Barcelona made a concrete offer for Bayern talent Timothy Tillman (18) but Uli Hoeneß vetoed the move

fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Re: Timothy Tillman

Postby JANCKER » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:02 am

Barca offered him a good deal... in 3 years to be fully integrated in the 1st team, wondering if we have the same plan with him here. Best thing would be if we loaned him, he can't develop playing in the 4th division.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:35 am

If he's good enough for Barcelona, why not loan him to a lower table Bundesliga club, or to Bundesliga 2, or Eredivisie? He's an attacking midfielder, he could thrive there.. We should make some feeder club connections in Bundesliga 2 and Eredivisie, maybe even in Spain..
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Pelin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:02 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:If he's good enough for Barcelona, why not loan him to a lower table Bundesliga club, or to Bundesliga 2, or Eredivisie? He's an attacking midfielder, he could thrive there.. We should make some feeder club connections in Bundesliga 2 and Eredivisie, maybe even in Spain..

it's still very early.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:If he's good enough for Barcelona, why not loan him to a lower table Bundesliga club, or to Bundesliga 2, or Eredivisie? He's an attacking midfielder, he could thrive there.. We should make some feeder club connections in Bundesliga 2 and Eredivisie, maybe even in Spain..

I'm fed up without any form of excitement. We hardly ever have new players to look forward to (the last purchase we made who had never played for Bayern and is a regular now is Vidal, a transfer that was done a season and a half ago. The last youngster to come through our ranks and break into our first team is Alaba (who made his debut 7 years ago). I don't know about you guys, but this is really boring me. I want new players in our first team, bought or promoted. I want to feel the excitement of the unexpected. We haven't had that in a while. Yes, you can blame Ancelotti for Sanches and for not playing players like Benko and Dorsch, but to be honest it's been happening for quite a while now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mats19 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:00 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm fed up without any form of excitement. We hardly ever have new players to look forward to (the last purchase we made who had never played for Bayern and is a regular now is Vidal, a transfer that was done a season and a half ago. The last youngster to come through our ranks and break into our first team is Alaba (who made his debut 7 years ago). I don't know about you guys, but this is really boring me. I want new players in our first team, bought or promoted. I want to feel the excitement of the unexpected. We haven't had that in a while. Yes, you can blame Ancelotti for Sanches and for not playing players like Benko and Dorsch, but to be honest it's been happening for quite a while now.

True, MUTU..
We need renovation.. It's necessary. 7 years It's to much time I feel the same..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Bring a german coach that understand Bayern menthality . Start to rebuild. I think after Arsenal game lots of things will happen. We had Green the young player scored in every game we used him in the training games. Never been used in an official game.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Bring a german coach that understand Bayern menthality . Start to rebuild. I think after Arsenal game lots of things will happen. We had Green the young player scored in every game we used him in the training games. Never been used in an official game.

Now went to Stuttgart and started scoring too.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:21 pm

All the big clubs are interested in Tillman...

Pelin wrote:it's still very early.

Why it's not early for Sanches who just turned 19? I agree that he should be loaned 1st for at least 1 year to a BuLi club...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Alduin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Tillman looks promising but he needs to play in a better league to develop. The Barcelona rumor is a sign that maybe he is on the right track to become a good or great player.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby Pelin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:All the big clubs are interested in Tillman...

Pelin wrote:it's still very early.

Why it's not early for Sanches who just turned 19? I agree that he should be loaned 1st for at least 1 year to a BuLi club...

Player's level, different development plans e.t.c. Tillman is not even U19's best performer. (Adrian Fein is)
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Alduin wrote:Tillman looks promising but he needs to play in a better league to develop. The Barcelona rumor is a sign that maybe he is on the right track to become a good or great player.

Bayern U19 this season, training with Bayern senior+Bayern 2 next season. Then a BL 2 team should be.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News