You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Timo Werner

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Timo Werner

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:29 am

RedQueen wrote:Werner is 22, he isn't a media pro like some of the older players. If he's being backed into a corner by a pestering journalist, it's to be expected that his statements aren't polished word for word. Therefore it makes no sense to read all kinds of things into a half-sentence he hasn't put 100% unmistakably.

If he isn't a media pro, I'd wager that chances are that he'd speak the truth. The pros would know what to say to hide their real intents. The naive ones end up speaking the truth and later regretting it.

Anyway seems like we agree to disagree. I feel he's interested in Bayern, for me there's definite hints in that direction.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Feel what you want... You’re wrong
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Seen this floating around a lot today, not sure of the source though.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:42 pm

This is from the same interview in Kicker print where he said he'll stay in Leipzig next season.

Dennoch beschäftigt sich der Nationalstürmer mit einem möglichen zukünftigen Wechsel. "Wenn man ein Thomas Müller oder Mesut Özil oder Robert Lewandowski werden will, muss man vielleicht irgendwann zwangsläufig zu einem Verein, der in der Champions League ins Halbfinale kommt." In Deutschland sei Bayern dafür die "wohl einzige Anlaufstelle, wenn man auf dem ganz hohen Niveau spielen will."
same source that I used above [source]
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News