You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Timo Werner

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Timo Werner

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 pm

It's literally impossible to be as negative as #12. He's still dwelling on the CL final in 2013 and still can't come around how and why Dante conceded a penalty, and that Neuer didn't save it. :lol: :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32328
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5787 times
Been thanked: 8617 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Timo Werner

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm not saying I am as negative as #12, but I have been against Gnabry since day -90. So absolutely against that transfer on every sense and way.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5602
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2407 times
Been thanked: 2298 times
Gender: Male

Re: Timo Werner

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:06 pm

MUTU wrote:It's literally impossible to be as negative as #12. He's still dwelling on the CL final in 2013 and still can't come around how and why Dante conceded a penalty, and that Neuer didn't save it. :lol: :mrgreen:


Says you...

The way I see it: do we want to be a top Cl contender or are we satisfied with being BL champs for 240 consecutive years? Cause if it’s the first one we need good players from time to time, not Gnabrys...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 2585 times
Gender: Male

Re: Timo Werner

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:15 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:It's literally impossible to be as negative as #12. He's still dwelling on the CL final in 2013 and still can't come around how and why Dante conceded a penalty, and that Neuer didn't save it. :mrgreen:


Says you...

The way I see it: do we want to be a top Cl contender or are we satisfied with being BL champs for 240 consecutive years? Cause if it’s the first one we need good players from time to time, not Gnabrys...
Agreed, from time to time we need good players but you also understand you can't only have stars in the squad. In the different years when Bayern won the European Cup / Champions League, can you honestly say that in the squad we didn't have a single player inferior in quality to today's Gnabry?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32328
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5787 times
Been thanked: 8617 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Timo Werner

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:It's literally impossible to be as negative as #12. He's still dwelling on the CL final in 2013 and still can't come around how and why Dante conceded a penalty, and that Neuer didn't save it. :mrgreen:


Says you...

The way I see it: do we want to be a top Cl contender or are we satisfied with being BL champs for 240 consecutive years? Cause if it’s the first one we need good players from time to time, not Gnabrys...
Agreed, from time to time we need good players but you also understand you can't only have stars in the squad. In the different years when Bayern won the European Cup / Champions League, can you honestly say that in the squad we didn't have a single player inferior in quality to today's Gnabry?


Maybe... Problem is we DON‘T have many stars now - and we MADE them back then... My biggest problem is still not that we don’t spend north of 60-70 m, but that we don’t even spend that and that we spend the money we do badly...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 2585 times
Gender: Male

Re: Timo Werner

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Maybe I’d Have Signed For Bayern Munich – Liverpool Target Timo Werner [source]


Liverpool target Timo Werner has admitted he would likely have signed for Bayern Munich ahead of RB Leipzig if they had made a move for his services in 2016, however, he insists he is not being distracted by current transfer talk.
"Of course I have to honestly admit that I might have gone to Bayern if they had knocked on the door before RB Leipzig", Werner told Welt am Sonntag.
Image Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3115
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1448 times
Been thanked: 1271 times
Gender: Male

Re: Timo Werner

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:35 am

That's an interesting tidbit from Werner. I wonder what prompted him to say that (I haven't seen the question in context). Perhaps we can remind him of that here in a bit when we try to secure his services again....
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1547 times
Been thanked: 933 times
Gender: Male

Re: Timo Werner

Postby RedQueen » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Oliver Mintzlaff was on Sky talk today and was questioned about Werner's future again; he said they're in contract extension talks and if they qualify for a European competition again, in summer 2018 nobody will be sold (probably means no key player).
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1936
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 978 times
Gender: Female

Re: Timo Werner

Postby Viktor Kassai » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:36 pm

While Real Madrid got Morata for free and sold him for 63m , we'll have to pay 60m+ to get Werner ? The club should change transfer policy and stockpile good cheap youngsters instead of trying to keep the squad small
Viktor Kassai
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:18 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot], SemrushBot [Bot] and 20 guests