You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Timo Werner

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Timo Werner

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:09 am

RedQueen wrote:He has a cervical muscle blockade.

Didn't know he had a cervix :mrgreen: :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:11 am

Halswirbelsäule = cervical spine. Is that the wrong word?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 am

RedQueen wrote:Halswirbelsäule = cervical spine. Is that the wrong word?

It's the right word. Cervical could pertain to the neck or it could pertain to the female cervix (the neck of the uterus). I was just fooling around :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:44 am

RedQueen wrote:Looks like he won't play against BVB tomorrow; reports are he'll stay at home.

Bad news for Bayern :(
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Hasenhüttl said in the presser today that contrary to what Bild said ( :roll: ) he will be in the squad. Didn't say whether or not he'll play, though.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:14 pm

He needs to get a blood test. This could be something more sinister.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RedQueen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:21 pm

America USA wrote:He needs to get a blood test. This could be something more sinister.

He's been checked through thoroughly twice for days. Can't imagine they did no blood tests, as they're doing blood tests on all players every morning.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:30 pm

RedQueen wrote:
America USA wrote:He needs to get a blood test. This could be something more sinister.

He's been checked through thoroughly twice for days. Can't imagine they did no blood tests, as they're doing blood tests on all players every morning.

Why can’t he play then? When will he be back? If he’s going to miss the BVB game I hope he also misses the Cup game against Bayern. It would only be fair
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RedQueen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 pm

He's in the squad. It's uncertain whether he'll play. He was rested for almost two weeks and has only resumed training two days ago. According to the club there were no problems in training, but it was only light training sessions.

Bild had information from inside the club that he will be left in Leipzig for precaution, but Hasenhüttl decided to take him to Dortmund. I don't think he'll start, probably will come from the bench late in the game.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 pm

so far I have seen: heart problem, inner ear problem, psychological problems, neck spine, neck muscle, jaw...

Have no idea which is real. Perhaps even the RBL medical team have little clue.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RedQueen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:16 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:so far I have seen: heart problem, inner ear problem, psychological problems, neck spine, neck muscle, jaw...

Have no idea which is real. Perhaps even the RBL medical team have little clue.

Or perhaps you should listen to what the RBL medical team actually says, rather than Turkish or English gossip sites.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Blood tests? Every day? Really?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:01 pm

tflags wrote:Blood tests? Every day? Really?

"Belastungssteuerung", the magic word. Injury prevention. Certain blood parameters are checked daily to determine the optimal training intensity for each player. They do that in Hoffenheim, too, and Dortmund under Tuchel, and I believe I've read they do it in Leverkusen, too (at least they used to do it under Schmidt - you'll notice the pattern).

Leipzig and Hoffenheim also have the players fill out questionnaires every morning, how they feel, whether something's wrong and what it is, sleeping patterns etc. Nagelsmann mentioned it in an interview recently. They have an app installed on their cell phones reminding them to fill out the questionnaire every morning.

The data are used to determine limits for the training plan and given to the coach each day ahead of the training session, telling him how many sprints he can have them do, how many km they can run etc.

But I digress. Point is, while they don't do extensive blood tests every day, since everything is scientifically investigated to a T there, I can't imagine a full scale blood test wasn't among the first things they've done with Werner.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm

I am not trying to dispute your point but I do a lot of reading on trainning mehtods, I have to, and there are quite a few methods to determine your VO2 max levels and they don't involve drawing blood; a procedure so risky and complicated patients who do require frequent blood sampling have a port installed in their bodies for ease of access, lower risks not to mention less painful and quicker.

I have never seen an athlete walk around with a sealed port on them. Just say'n.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Für die optimale Belastungssteuerung bei Rasenballsport ist Athletiktrainer Nicklas Dietrich zuständig. Für den 33-Jährigen und seinen Kollegen Kai Kraft beginnt der Arbeitstag etwa zweieinhalb Stunden vor dem Trainingsstart der Profis, also meist zwischen halb und um acht. Das Duo arbeitet täglich für jeden Spieler individuell einen Trainingsplan aus.

Wenn die Spieler in der Akademie am Cottaweg angekommen sind, wird anhand mehrerer Kriterien für jeden einzelnen ein tägliches Belastungsprofil entwickelt. Dazu gehören Blutwerte wie der sogenannte Creatin-Kinase-Wert (CK-Wert), der etwa muskuläre Reizungen oder Entzündungen im Körper frühzeitig anzeigt.

Aber auch die Spieler selbst bewerten ihr Gesamtbefinden jeden Tag vor dem Training per Computer-Fragebogen. Dazu kommen Absprachen zwischen dem gesamten Trainerteam und der medizinischen Abteilung. All diese Puzzleteile führen letztlich zum täglichen Belastungsplan für jeden RB-Profi.

Just one article I found on short notice. The gist of it: Athletic coaches start working 2 1/2 hours ahead of the training sessions to work out an individual training plan for each player. When the players arrive, an individual stress profile is prepared every day, based on blood values like the CK value, questionnaires, interviews with the medical department. Based on that the daily training plan is drawn up.

Read and heard that several times from Hasenhüttl, Rangnick, the other athletic coach. They're doing daily blood tests, not only to determine the VO2 max levels, but as the article says also tests for the CK values to check for latent irritations / inflammations. In another interview the athletic coach said they're determining more values, but he wouldn't tell the interviewer which ones, citing professional secrecy.

Don't know what you mean by "walking around with a sealed port on them". It's a stitch in the earlobe every morning. Don't see what's so risky or time-consuming about that.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News