You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Timo Werner

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Timo Werner

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:30 pm

I don't care if he was weak or soft in that instance. What I care about is whether or not this could repeat itself at the World Cup or if he moves to Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:41 pm

instructions from ErDOGan
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:21 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't care if he was weak or soft in that instance. What I care about is whether or not this could repeat itself at the World Cup or if he moves to Bayern.

Unless an audience manages to break Besiktas' 142 db Guiness Book of Records level, no.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:00 pm

RedQueen wrote:
MUTU wrote:I don't care if he was weak or soft in that instance. What I care about is whether or not this could repeat itself at the World Cup or if he moves to Bayern.

Unless an audience manages to break Besiktas' 142 db Guiness Book of Records level, no.

Highly doubt it's 142db continually tho...that's literally the level at which point ear drums rupture. And if continued for too long could cause death.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:42 am

Glad he’s alright. :D

However, it remains to be seen if he starts for RB this weekend and how he fares.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:13 am

RedQueen wrote:

They could very well do that if they have prior knowledge that contributing in such fashion would have a direct effect on the opponent's star striker.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:34 am

MUTU wrote:
RedQueen wrote:

They could very well do that if they have prior knowledge that contributing in such fashion would have a direct effect on the opponent's star striker.

I really don't think a normal audience is capable of it. That's louder than a starting aircraft if you stand beside it.

Anyway. Hasenhüttl said in the presser yesterday that he is still not well, contrary to what the local paper wrote, and is still feeling a bit dizzy (also said his own ears are still hurting from Tuesday). Uncertain whether he'll start.

Real Madrid have apparently inquired whether he's available in winter but were told "no".
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Barca is interested as well.

I think Werner will have to become a test of Bayern's ability and desire to truly rebuild a world-class team. He is a world-class talent, German, and probably willing to come. But we will have to bring our spending at the level or our international competitors. Getting Goretzka on a free is good and all, but if we allow another super talent to move away from us simply because we don't want to spend money that we have, than we deserve to be left behind.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Withdrew from the WC qualifier squad. Still circulatory problems.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:02 pm

So, all is not well with Timo. The same symptoms as in Istanbul returned in the training on Friday.

It's clear that he has muscular problems around the cervical spine and jaw, but Rangnick's comments suggest they believe that this is just a symptom and that there's more to it. Whether it's stress, as Hasenhüttl seems to believe, or something else is uncertain. Apparently one of the fitness coaches said today it's an injury to the cervical spine that causes the problems, but that's only from secondary sources.

He's being examined completely again and he'll not be allowed to train until they're certain they've found the root of the problems and resolved them.
Last edited by RedQueen on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:05 pm

German players develop the strangest injuries. Hope he gets better though
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby endrity » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 pm

pyrasur wrote:German players develop the strangest injuries. Hope he gets better though

Word. Between Deisler's depression, Gotze's metabollical injury, Gundogan's back injury, Werner's developments, we have a few quite high profile weird injuries that might have cost the national team a trophy or two.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Somebody jinxed him...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Slight correction, it was actually Schneider, Löw's co in the national team, who was talking about an injury. He suggested that it might be due to a knock at Werner's jaw in the game against Norwegen (vaguely remember the scene). But that was four weeks ago, wouldn't there have been problems earlier?
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 pm

l still have question marks over him and alone striker position. since l still didn't watch him vs a strong team with Germany as alone striker. He has Poulsen/Augustine at Rb Leipzig to create space for him, also has freedom on the flanks and enjoys enormous amounts of space.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News