You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby README » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Sorry but Muller is jut behind Ozil and far away ahead of Marin and Kroos
README

Postby shileno » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 pm

I think it's a bit dumb to compare Kroos and Muller.. They're very different players, both great of course.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, it's like comparing Apples to Oranges....One is a striker / RAM (not a classic "9" but still very good goal getter instincts) and the other is a CAM.

Muller has great skills in finishing, while Oezil is very skillful technically. Both are unpredictable in their game and have many years ahead of them to improve.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Initially, I was surprised to see Muller as a WC2010 starter but after today's performance there's no doubt he is becoming world class. Let's hope he can continue his current form not only for the rest of WC2010 but into the Bundesliga for FC Bayern!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby README » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:59 pm

yes but Muller is not taking Robben position so if he doesn`t become a 9, he`ll take Kroos spot.
README

Postby shileno » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:09 am

Maybe Muller as 9 and Kroos as 10 can work well ;) Add Robbery and you have a really great offensive.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 am

Guys, i am not that renowned in formations... But this is my formation in FM 10 and is working out well...
....................................................Neuer..............................................
........Lahm..........................Badstuber...........CB......................COentrao......
...........................................................Schweini....................................
.................................................Kroos..................................................
......Robben..........................................................................Ribery..........
.....................................................Ozil.................................................
........................................Mulller...........................................................
How does this look for our future bayern team (Like after 2 seasons when DVB, MvB, Klose, BUtt might leave us or retire)
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm

shileno wrote:Maybe Muller as 9 and Kroos as 10 can work well Add Robbery and you have a really great offensive.

this is exactly what i want
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Element wrote:
shileno wrote:Maybe Muller as 9 and Kroos as 10 can work well Add Robbery and you have a really great offensive.

this is exactly what i want

I second the motion!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 pm

I third it. I have been a big fan of Muller for the longest time and I am willing to bet that Kroos is almost as good as Ozil if not better. (Its a bold claim but i believe in him)

So Robbery + Kroos with Muller in front man oh man that is sick. General attacking + Counter attacking everything that is sick.

My only thing is (I believe Muller is the future Klose is the past , Gomez is useless) with Muller starting i feel really really bad for Olic. The guy took out his heart and gave it on a platter to all Bayern fans and i just feel like he deserves so so much more. Its just with 4-2-3-1 (Unless Kroos takes MVB place in the 4-2-3-1) i dont see any room for Olic...its either Klose or Muller...which is really frustrating....

Ideally imo
We should sell Gomez AND Klose.

Keep Muller and Olic because both are great strikers and also versatile enough to play wingers and other midfield positions. We buy one out and out striker like Suarez, Dzeko, Van Perise next season and we are set.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:08 am

CHeck out my formation guys... Few posts above
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 am

appudds wrote:CHeck out my formation guys... Few posts above

Kroos is not great as CM

We wont sign Ozil (Dont need to

MVB will never Ever be benched as long as he is here

BTW : Change your signature
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am

Element wrote:Kroos is not great as CM

We wont sign Ozil (Dont need to

MVB will never Ever be benched as long as he is here

BTW : Change your signature

That was a future team... After MVB< DvB< Butt leave the club
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Bayern33 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Muller is world class now, cant wait to have him in fifa 11 with better stats/rating than 75
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Bayern33 wrote:Muller is world class now, cant wait to have him in fifa 11 with better stats/rating than 75

Yea.. Even i was thinking about that..
Badstuber overall will be 83.. Muller will be 85.. Ozil will be 88... Kroos will be 80
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News