You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby Element » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:07 pm

ADD: CHELSEA WANTS MUELLER http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/06/22 ... ller-bids/

README wrote:wow wait, are u saying that Marin and Kroos are better than Muller???'

yes , and ozil too
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Slemba » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Element wrote:ADD: CHELSEA WANTS MUELLER http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/06/22 ... ller-bids/

README wrote:wow wait, are u saying that Marin and Kroos are better than Muller???'

yes , and ozil too

Muller is better ,more consistent ,versatile and more effective than Oziel and Marin but not better than Kroos..
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Slemba wrote:Muller is better ,more consistent ,versatile and more effective than Oziel and Marin but not better than Kroos..

Mueller more effective than Ozil !!!!!!!

you gotta be kidding me man

Both Statistic-Wise and Skill-wise , Oezil is better than Mueller (Mueller is great , but this is OEZIL man)

Oezil has played 146 Bundesliga games (110 As A Starter) , He Scored 20 Goals and gave 65 ASSISTS !!!!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:36 pm

What's up with all this interest in Muller from big clubs? I mean, ok, he's good... but nearly all (if not all) of the interested clubs have better players.

Besides, Muller won't leave until LVG leaves. I'm sure of it. His affection towards the coach was very clear from his comment after the Australia game.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Besides, Muller won't leave until LVG leaves. I'm sure of it. His affection towards the coach was very clear from his comment after the Australia game.

Muller won't leave until Bayern is no longer a club, I'm sure of it. His affection towards Bayern was very clear from his comments about Bayern throughout his whole life!

This kid grew up a Bayern fan just like all of us, now let me ask;
Element, EQ Kimball, would you leave Bayern for Chelsea or Man U?
Exactly my point.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby README » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Element wrote:ADD: CHELSEA WANTS MUELLER http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/06/22 ... ller-bids/

yes , and ozil too

that can explain why none of them is playing in WC? (I didnt say nothing about Ozil, he is between the top 20 best players in the world)
README

Postby Bayern33 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:27 am

ozil is better than muller, and kroos.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Element wrote:
Slemba wrote:Muller is better ,more consistent ,versatile and more effective than Oziel and Marin but not better than Kroos..

Mueller more effective than Ozil !!!!!!!

you gotta be kidding me man

Both Statistic-Wise and Skill-wise , Oezil is better than Mueller (Mueller is great , but this is OEZIL man)

Oezil has played 146 Bundesliga games (110 As A Starter) , He Scored 20 Goals and gave 65 ASSISTS !!!!!!!

cant b compared tho... ozil is a typical playmaker , great technique , great passes , but it was mullers first seasson..and ozil didnt made it in the DFB team after his first season so...respect to muller in this case , same to Kroos , in who i belive is more potential than in Ozil..:)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Müller is better than Messi too.

#-o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:47 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Müller is better than Messi too.

#-o

Muller is like Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, and Gerd Muller all thrown into one.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby README » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Müller is better than Messi too.

#-o

Muller is like Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Maradona, Pele, and Gerd Muller all thrown into one.

hahaha good one
README

Postby README » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Ozil is another level, we cant compare him neither to Kroos, Muller or Diego. He is going to a level with Kaka, Ballack, Lampard and all those awesome players.
What we have to ask is who is better Muller or Kroos?????

In my opinion Mullers has proved a lot more than him
README

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 am

Muller and Kroos both had great seasons for their respective clubs and are both great talents for the future of Bayern fussball. No need to argue over who is better, because right now it doesn't matter, they BOTH still have a lot to learn and will get stronger physically and mentally. I see BOTH of them helping Bayern for many years to come! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 am

eddinanM3 wrote:Muller and Kroos both had great seasons for their respective clubs and are both great talents for the future of Bayern fussball. No need to argue over who is better, because right now it doesn't matter, they BOTH still have a lot to learn and will get stronger physically and mentally. I see BOTH of them helping Bayern for many years to come! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pretty much. Won't matter who is better because they're both playing for us in the end, and they're both likely to get a lot of playing time. Muller is more versatile, Kroos is probably more creative. Kroos crosses, corners, and free-kicks are great, Muller's long shots are (imo) better.

As I've said before, I can see Kroos playing as CAM and Muller as ST next season. If not, LVG will just rotate between the two, with Muller filling in whenever Ribery or Robben are unavailable. Kroos might even be made first-choice back-up for Schweini and MVB, in which case Muller takes his place in those games.

And I also agree that Ozil is better than both right now. But I think both can become better. They have more opportunities as they play more CL football than Ozil (more experience), they have more stars alongside them from whom they can learn a lot (Ozil has no one. He is Bremen's star). And also, Bayern have LVG. :D
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 am

README wrote:What we have to ask is who is better Muller or Kroos?????

Both are Great

Kroos Was More important for his team than Mueller here

so both made it to the NT

Kroos vs Mueller depends on what you need

creativity , set pieces , passes and shots = Kroos

A winger , versatility , chemistry , and Carelessness (playing wise i mean) = Mueller
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News