You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 am

30M for Müller?

=P~

He is a good player and he will be a good player, but he is no way a superstar and he will never worth that much. I like to have players like Müller in my team but if someone offers 30M any day for him... then just sell him

But that's not going to happen
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 11, 2010 12:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:30M for Müller?

=P~

He is a good player and he will be a good player, but he is no way a superstar and he will never worth that much. I like to have players like Müller in my team but if someone offers 30M any day for him... then just sell him

But that's not going to happen

Like I said, you can call me crazy, but I think the board shares my verdict:

Muller is not for sale!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 11, 2010 12:37 am

Calm down mate :P

hahaha
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Tue May 11, 2010 1:30 am

I also think that he is not a naturally great footballer...
But he is a smart and confident player... and that's what makes him so valuable...

Anyway... 30M is a lot of money... I would let him go for that much, knowing that his heart will always belong to FCB.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue May 11, 2010 12:58 pm

appudds wrote:And i am pretty damn sure his market value will be around 50M when he comes to his mid twenties...
There are soem player swho can judge by their skills.
ANd recall,.. Our coach is LvG... DO you ever think Muller will have a down step EVER under his helm?
Even after Lvg retires, Muller will still have a promising career becoz by then he wud have learnt everything from the best man in developing youth products.. lvG

50 mio= Star Caliber player like Ozil , Kroos , Marin

Muller is A Utility player , A Great tool but does not have the ability to be "A Franchise Player"

Ribery's Market Value in his first season here where he was top =40 million euros !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 pm

According to this http://www.sportmedien.eu/fc-bayern-mue ... orben-5644

Manchester United and Inter Milan wan Thomas Müller

Manchester united are even bidding 30 million euros !!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Element wrote:According to this http://www.sportmedien.eu/fc-bayern-mue ... orben-5644

Manchester United and Inter Milan wan Thomas Müller

Manchester united are even bidding 30 million euros !!!!!

this doesn't smell like a summerhole speculation, it (almost) stinks like it.. :mrgreen:

what do you think Element?
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm

BS

Muller definitely isn't worth 30million.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Viperx » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 pm

I love the guy , but for that much money i would let him go , considering two different factors :

1. with such funds we can bring a top class player or maybe even two , we could even get some good young player like Ozil or Marin (and dont tell me that they dont have a place at Bayern , Ozill can play CAM and LW , while marin can play LW and RW , they both backup ribery or robben and can be Super-Subs .

2. It would be good for German football and the german national team - theres alot of intreset around europe in german players , which can evolve their skills and exprince , and on the other hand we can promote more youngster and youth products (which pays off financaly cause you can sell them , and give options in your team .)
Viperx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby educb92 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Viperx wrote:1. with such funds we can bring a top class player or maybe even two , we could even get some good young player like Ozil or Marin (and dont tell me that they dont have a place at Bayern , Ozill can play CAM and LW , while marin can play LW and RW , they both backup ribery or robben and can be Super-Subs .

Özil a sub? come on..
educb92
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Viperx wrote:I love the guy , but for that much money i would let him go , considering two different factors :

1. with such funds we can bring a top class player or maybe even two , we could even get some good young player like Ozil or Marin (and dont tell me that they dont have a place at Bayern , Ozill can play CAM and LW , while marin can play LW and RW , they both backup ribery or robben and can be Super-Subs .

We don't need more money, our board is swimming in money after the year we had!
We could sell Muller for 90 mil and our board wouldn't spend a dime of it!
What makes you think that our board needs money to bring quality?
They need to look at the goals we let in again to bring quality!
And Muller plain isn't for sale.
This kid has a Bayern heart, he wouldn't want to go to Inter or Man U or anywhere for that matter.

Viperx wrote:2. It would be good for German football and the german national team - theres alot of intreset around europe in german players , which can evolve their skills and exprince , and on the other hand we can promote more youngster and youth products (which pays off financaly cause you can sell them , and give options in your team .)

You talk about buying Marin or Ozil and having them on the bench, that also is great for German football, right?
Buying Germany's great youth players from teams they start with and benching them. =D>
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:51 pm

cruz wrote:this doesn't smell like a summerhole speculation, it (almost) stinks like it..

what do you think Element?

The Interest might be true , because ferguson said that he wants a new winger

and before Bayern Vs MAN UTD , Ferguson said that Mueller is really Great

but 30 mio euros is toooooooooooooooooo much

Besides , i have read that Man utd came to an ORAL agreement with Joe Cole , who is REALLY Great , english , proven , experienced and most importantly WONT COST ANYTHING
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Viperx » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

MunchenFC ,

First of all , there is no such thing as "TOO MUCH MONEY"
i understand the board's policy concerning spending , and your propbly right , no matter how much money they would earn they would still spend "carefully"
and when i said about Ozil or Marin , ofcourse i wasnt refering to them as subs , am sure they would find a place in the starting eleven .
Viperx
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby README » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Element wrote:
appudds wrote:And i am pretty damn sure his market value will be around 50M when he comes to his mid twenties...
There are soem player swho can judge by their skills.
ANd recall,.. Our coach is LvG... DO you ever think Muller will have a down step EVER under his helm?
Even after Lvg retires, Muller will still have a promising career becoz by then he wud have learnt everything from the best man in developing youth products.. lvG

50 mio= Star Caliber player like Ozil , Kroos , Marin

Muller is A Utility player , A Great tool but does not have the ability to be "A Franchise Player"

Ribery's Market Value in his first season here where he was top =40 million euros !!!

wow wait, are u saying that Marin and Kroos are better than Muller???'
README

Postby appudds » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 am

Element wrote:Besides , i have read that Man utd came to an ORAL agreement with Joe Cole , who is REALLY Great , english , proven , experienced and most importantly WONT COST ANYTHING

Now it has stalled.. JOe COle is talking to Arsenal now...
And thomas MUller will never leave Bayern... I am sure of dt.. :)
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News