You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby bayernman » Sun May 09, 2010 5:16 pm

he will stay in Bayern,he is realy good player,like badstuber,Conteneto,Alaba...a lot young players showed this year in team and they played bether than some "star players"
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Sun May 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Louis van gaal adores young players as everyone knows.
Also, Muller is his favourite youth product at Bayern
So, there is no way LvG will let Muller go as long as he is in charge.
And considering Muller's form, our board wont sell him
His greatest asset is his versatility and versatile players are always required for a team
He played a great part this season and will play a great part next season as well.
So, i re-instate that we keep Muller under all circumstances even though i agree 30 million is tempting.
WHy sell him for 30 million when he has the capability to come upto the 50 million mark
appudds
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

appudds wrote:WHy sell him for 30 million when he has the capability to come upto the 50 million mark

lets not get carried away :wink:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

30M for Muller? I'd accept that anyday.
I know the board won;t sell him but come one, 30M we got Ribery for that money, and Robben for less than that. If you take away the 'Bayern heart' Muller has we'd all agree that 30M for Muller is a good deal.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I would wait another season to see his improvement. He's only 20, he might be a world class striker in a couple of years.

And yes I admit a good thing of LVG. He's great with young players, he knows how to make them improve.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby srle » Sun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm

SilentStrike wrote:30M for Muller? I'd accept that anyday.
I know the board won;t sell him but come one, 30M we got Ribery for that money, and Robben for less than that. If you take away the 'Bayern heart' Muller has we'd all agree that 30M for Muller is a good deal.

I totally agree with you.
srle
Getting the hang of it

Postby nur4bayern » Mon May 10, 2010 3:30 am

Enough with placing price tags on our young stars.

For those of you that don't know Bayern's history, it has always been built on a combination of home-grown talent along with a select few "ausländer" (foreigners). Uli & KHR have made their fair share of mistakes selling off home-grown players in the past but with LvG at the helm I honestly believe that practice has seized. Müller, Badstuber, Contento, Alaba and Kraft are talents that will continue to grow and benefit FC Bayern for years to come.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Mon May 10, 2010 5:13 am

Element wrote:lets not get carried away :wink:

There is no reason for me to get carried away when its the truth i believe i speak

I'd agree 30 million is a good price tag provided his form is for a player in his mid twenties
BUt look at him.. his debut season, if he can play soo well.. imagine how good this guy can be in the future when he matures.
Why sell him this season now when we dont know how good he can become in the future. We are no low club like Gladbach to do that.
I emphasise that we let Muller play till his contract runs and see how he is able to play..
appudds
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 am

If that is true I would say let him go:)...but it is pure speculation and dont believe Man City would even try to sign him
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 am

appudds wrote:I'd agree 30 million is a good price tag provided his form is for a player in his mid twenties
BUt look at him.. his debut season, if he can play soo well.. imagine how good this guy can be in the future when he matures.
Why sell him this season now when we dont know how good he can become in the future. We are no low club like Gladbach to do that

You got my point

But 50 mio for Mueller is a bit too much

about being great his first season , I Remember A Player with Arsenal called Owusu-Abeyie

He was Great , and people called him A Super Talent , but look at him now
===========
EDIT:I Dont Think that will Happen With With Mueller and Hazard Because they proved their skill in the EL and CL

Howver , like i said Mueller will be A Great Player that may teams would want , But Ozil and Kroos Have The Chance to be Superstars
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 am

muller wont be leaving bayern any time soon. why would we sell someone like muller who played every game this season. But for 30 million i would sell him to man city or anyone else. Tell man city to give us teves and we give them muller lol :P
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 am

Bayern33 wrote: Tell man city to give us teves and we give them muller lol

Muller is better for us than Tevez
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon May 10, 2010 10:25 am

Element wrote:I Remember A Player with Arsenal called Owusu-Abeyie

He was Great , and people called him A Super Talent , but look at him now

I guess I just proved your point by not even having heard of this player :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Mon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Element wrote:about being great his first season , I Remember A Player with Arsenal called Owusu-Abeyie

There are some cases liike that.. one in a thousand.
But why do u ever have doubts Muller will become like that?
And i am pretty damn sure his market value will be around 50M when he comes to his mid twenties...
There are soem player swho can judge by their skills.
ANd recall,.. Our coach is LvG... DO you ever think Muller will have a down step EVER under his helm?
Even after Lvg retires, Muller will still have a promising career becoz by then he wud have learnt everything from the best man in developing youth products.. lvG
appudds
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

Call me crazy, but I think the board shares my verdict.
Muller is not for sale!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News