You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 am

Im so glad we didnt spend money on Donavan, because Müller has a great future, i watched him on more than one occasion, for a big guy he has a great speed, great ball control and few tricks. I hope the club takes good care of him, and give him enough time on the pitch to develop and become the player he can be.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Yep, some of my friends were asking me why Bayern didn't sign Donovan...I'm glad I have something concrete to point to now!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:14 pm

shwas55 wrote:Im so glad we didnt spend money on Donavan, because Müller has a great future, i watched him on more than one occasion, for a big guy he has a great speed, great ball control and few tricks. I hope the club takes good care of him, and give him enough time on the pitch to develop and become the player he can be.

After showing what he did yesterday (more in 20' than Donovan did in his time) shows a bit of character. Granted it was Sporting and not Bayer, HSV or Hertha but it was in a big match regardless. Hopefully we get to see him play a bit!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I think we have a potential Robin Van Persie in him (hopefully without the injuries though). A tall guy that is fast and skilled and can play as a striker or a winger.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I just hope the mistake that has been made with a lot of German youngsters at Bayern won't be made with him. There's always so much hype created mainly by the press after a young German talent does well at Bayern - or at another club and then decides to move to Bayern. It's been the case with so many young players , we all know where Jansen is now , we all know where Rau is now , we all know where Kroos is now , we all know where Trochowski is now and we all know where Poldi is gonna be next season.

They should just let the guy develop in peace and not make a world-class player out of him already. He's 19 and has a long way to go , since he's versatile and can play as midfielder as well as a striker he should be able to get more space than Kroos did for example.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 pm

MrLinky wrote:I just hope the mistake that has been made with a lot of German youngsters at Bayern won't be made with him. There's always so much hype created mainly by the press after a young German talent does well at Bayern - or at another club and then decides to move to Bayern. It's been the case with so many young players , we all know where Jansen is now , we all know where Rau is now , we all know where Kroos is now , we all know where Trochowski is now and we all know where Poldi is gonna be next season.

They should just let the guy develop in peace and not make a world-class player out of him already. He's 19 and has a long way to go , since he's versatile and can play as midfielder as well as a striker he should be able to get more space than Kroos did for example.

I agree a 100%, he just needs to develop in peace, and at his own pace, lets hope he gets the chance to do so at the club.

I have to say we have a great system of bringing young players through, the problem is our next step, we just dont know how to give time to develop with the first team, i hope it changes with this guy.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 pm

didnt real madrid have a 2nd team in the primera division a few years back?
I guess if Bayern II were in at least the 2nd bundesliga maybe that could help.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Tomas » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 pm

shwas55 wrote:
I agree a 100%, he just needs to develop in peace, and at his own pace, lets hope he gets the chance to do so at the club.

I have to say we have a great system of bringing young players through, the problem is our next step, we just dont know how to give time to develop with the first team, i hope it changes with this guy.

Actually it will have to change with our staff and hopefully it does. If Klinsi stays awhile I think it might. Müller has talent, thats for sure, and you guys are absolutely correct - he needs time to develop with the 1st team.

My thinking is that he comes off the bench, burns a few opposing players, assists on one goal, scores another... this guy has a foot up now coming into our 1st team. I think scoring his first goal in a CL playoff will make him even more likable with the other members of the squad and coaching staff. A new hot shot with everything to prove! I just hope Klinsi does the right thing!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 am

Its Official Müller will be our 4th striker for next year

Hoeneß said that we wont be after any strikers this summer, we have Klose, Toni, Olic, and Müller for next year.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 05766.html

Good decision.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

shwas55 wrote:Its Official Müller will be our 4th striker for next year

Hoeneß said that we wont be after any strikers this summer, we have Klose, Toni, Olic, and Müller for next year.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 05766.html

Good decision.

You cant really feel bad about that line up
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:43 pm

hmmm cool he is sayin we have Thomas Muller as a 4th striker for next season , but we already have him , why not a 4th striker and this season? we could use him with Karlsruhe , instead put Van Buyten as a FW , where Podolski disapointed , Muller could get in...as long he gives him the trust to be the 4th striker for next season , why dont he let him play now? get sum experience?the game with sporting he played was a nice game of him , but it was one of the games where everything u do, u do it right , cos the enemy already was loosing 5 : 1 and also was frustrated with his self , so i dont take that game very serious to challenge our 4th striker..i want to see him and in other games...like now Klose is Injured and i hope he can use his chance now as a 3rd striker..cos Toni is coming back :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Sun May 09, 2010 10:00 am

Manchester City Wants Thomas Müller for 30 million euros according to 4-4-2 (Worse than goal.com)

I Know you posted it but we have a Thomas Müller thread
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sun May 09, 2010 10:12 am

30 million euros?! Quite tempting if that was real, I'd have to say.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Element wrote:Manchester City Wants Thomas Müller for 30 million euros according to 4-4-2 (Worse than goal.com)

I Know you posted it but we have a Thomas Müller thread

This is silly.
There is more of a chance of Ronaldo coming here then Muller leaving.
Our board and van Gaal are in love with this kid, and under no circumstance or amount of money will they let him leave, just like Schweinsteiger or Lahm.
Players like Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Muller, Contento, and Badstuber were born to play their careers at FC Bayern.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 pm

30M is a lot of money... We can let him go for that much, IMO.
Especially, we should consider that he'll mostly be a bench player next year...
But I don't believe the rumor... It's just another one of ManCity sh*ts, I guess.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News