You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Müller

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Müller

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 pm

^^ lesbian :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:36 pm

According to El Mundo Deportivo

Barcelona Are interested in Thomas Müller !!!!!!!

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/nach-o ... e9910.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

F*CK OFF BARCELONA>.. ROT IN HELL... :evil:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 am

well alot of transfer rumors now are heading towards one direction which is Barca and the reason is they just have a new president which is strong financially also adding that the press in spain (and specially that related to the 2 Poles REal and Barca ) cares about filling their newspapers with any news that make sense for the fans
so we wil hear alot of that stupid rumors everyday and most of them are unrealistic from the sh!tty press related to Barca (Sport and el Mundo Deportivo) so don'tcare about it
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby README » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 am

If Muller leaves, I´ll leave this forum
README

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 am

Uli would never sell Muller, believe me he would not allow such a thing to happen. [-X [-X [-X
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 am

And Barca already spent like 40+ million on Villa and they are still trying to get Fabergas which would be another 40 or 50 million so where are they going to get more money???
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

I think it's more possible to sell Ribery or Robben than Muller :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 am

Muller, Lahm, Schweini, Badstuber are our youth products and they wont leave us unless we force a transfer... They are like Barca's Pedro, Xavi, Pique.. They will never leave Barca
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Real Madrid are after Thomas Müller after This Great World cup

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/muller ... e9990.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 pm

appudds wrote:Muller, Lahm, Schweini, Badstuber are our youth products and they wont leave us unless we force a transfer... They are like Barca's Pedro, Xavi, Pique.. They will never leave Barca

Exactly. And that's why an offer for one of them is absolutely out of place. We're a club that's financially healthy, more so than any other top European club, we keep our best players and we're not willing to negotiate, so whoever is interested might as well just not call at all.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Thomas Müller announced that he has an offer From England , but he is not going to accept it because he is totally happy with Bayern

and also The Board said that they are going to increase his Salary as a reward for his exceptional Season
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

After this WC what I can say is Müller >> Kroos.
So Müller MUST stay
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 am

appudds wrote:Muller, Lahm, Schweini, Badstuber are our youth products and they wont leave us unless we force a transfer... They are like Barca's Pedro, Xavi, Pique.. They will never leave Barca

Great comparison. I agree 100%.

The future success of FC Bayern will always be based on our home-grown youngsters. Add players like Alaba, Contento & Kraft and anyone can see that Bayern will be strong for many, many more years.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 pm

nur4bayern wrote:The future success of FC Bayern will always be based on our home-grown youngsters. Add players like Alaba, Contento & Kraft and anyone can see that Bayern will be strong for many, many more years.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News