You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Lemar

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Lemar

Postby RedQueen » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm

pyrasur wrote:This is such a difficult dilemma for me. I didn't think Salihamidžić was the greatest pick for sporting director, but I thought even a former professional footballer would have seen a few games of Thomas Lemar, or do I decide to irrevocably believe a reputable source insidefutbol.com that he was caught suddenly scrambling for YouTube clips.

Unfortunately the original source is the current print edition of Kicker.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

RedQueen wrote:
pyrasur wrote:This is such a difficult dilemma for me. I didn't think Salihamidžić was the greatest pick for sporting director, but I thought even a former professional footballer would have seen a few games of Thomas Lemar, or do I decide to irrevocably believe a reputable source insidefutbol.com that he was caught suddenly scrambling for YouTube clips.

Hence the dilemma! I did look at the kicker online first. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just wanted to poke some fun at #12, so just substitute kicker for insidefutbol and leave the rest of the joke the same :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 pm

MUTU wrote:

I've heard nothing but great things about #12's organization (granted mostly from #12) but can we make #12 the manager and the cat dump on his lawn the sporting director and give that a shot? I believe that has real winning potential :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :P

OMG it happened to me now too, I thought you were RedQueen from the avatar too hahaha

I even reversed the direction of the tiger :(

I refuse to change for at least 15 days.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:07 pm

pyrasur wrote:
RedQueen wrote:

Hence the dilemma! I did look at the kicker online first. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just wanted to poke some fun at #12, so just substitute kicker for insidefutbol and leave the rest of the joke the same :)

Fun is great and all, and hey, sometimes I deserve it... But - since you are one of the people that regularly criticize people around here for point- or meaningless posts: how about actually acknowledging the point here? I mean, seriously, he never heard of Lemar? Never? Not like he ppays somewhere in the depths of the Romanian league... He played the CL semis last year and he even was on display in friggin Dortmund...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

I make meaningless posts on the reg dog, and I refuse on moral grounds to acknowledge the point you are attempting to make. Don't be sensitive about it, it's only personal
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Pelin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Uli said that we didn't sign Draxler just because it would limit Müller's playing time. l rate Draxler higher than Lemar.what makes us think that we didn't sign Lemar because of Brazzo?
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Draxler... He on youtube?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Previous