You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thomas Lemar

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thomas Lemar

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 am

sane is better
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby aterford » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:49 am

Effenberg777 wrote:sane is better

Lemar:
More goals
More assists
More key passes
More chances created
Higher take on success
More shots per game
Higher shot accuracy
Higher pass completion
Draws more fouls
More passes per game
Better defender

Sane:
Wins more aerial duels per game

No need to be dense.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ollio » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:03 am

aterford wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:sane is better

Lemar:
More goals
More assists
More key passes
More chances created
Higher take on success
More shots per game
Higher shot accuracy
Higher pass completion
Draws more fouls
More passes per game
Better defender

Sane:
Wins more aerial duels per game

No need to be dense.

There is of course a slight difference in their respective leagues, but I would also preferr Lemar. Traditional winger from the left wouldn't be bad at all, we have capable men in the box. Especially since Alabas work from the byline hasn't convinced for about a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Ed. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:18 am

He is not a 90million player but that is in the ballpark of what his price will be if he moves next season anyway.
So, there is no point in this thread really. He is not going to be playing for Bayern.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mani » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Bayern need to go for him next summer, really good player
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby endrity » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:58 pm

His price inflated due to the emergency of the purchasing teams. If not, he would have gone for somewhere around 60m.

No one knows how the market develops until next year. Maybe other mega purchases re-inflate it again or maybe there is a cool down period. But he is a player Bayern should be looking at.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Althought our MGT was slower than before and lacked smartness in mercato a little bit this summer, Also l hate ther never ending demagogy and just talking. if they can sign a quality regista like Rudy for free, when the likes of Paulinho and Drinkwater costs 40 m euros, they deserve praise.

in addition, Gerland said something interesting some days ago. our aim for Bayern campus is 1-2 Bayern level top talent, however, if we fail to produce, we will produce Schalke or BVB level players.(so we can sell them to create resale value) honestly, expecting 1 top talent from Bayern campus is rather unrealistic. Yet, it will be good asset for us to create resale value and increase players pool.

Actually even asking for taking part in this crazy market figures is not rational. As long as they are smarter and quicker, we can buy more quality with lower prices. However, if the opposite happens, we have to overpay and will overpay in the end. For instance, we have one year's mercato money plus D.Costa sale money just for one winger. if we go and sign Brandt for 12.5 m euros, then waste the rest for non transfer related matters, we will overpay in the end for another winger, since, one of Gnabry/Brandt/Draxler is enough for us, 2 of them is way too much. At least one top talent for RW is needed. if James prove himself at Bayern and can return to Ancelotti era level,that kind of player would be useful for us on final third.Despite stepping up, Coman still needs to improve his end of product. Gnabry/Brandt is good as back up.

Sane, Brandt, Gnabry, more or less same level players. The more ready player among German talents is Goretzka, he is not even ready for Bayern starting spot. let alone the others. this is why Bayern should keep Vidal until his contract ends, Goretzka can make himself ready and learn from him during 1 year, develop further and then he should take the spot when he is fully ready. Otherwise, it's risky and we would lose quality.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Bring that guy !

Bayern Munich sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic was left having to scramble to look at YouTube in the summer transfer window when a swoop for Arsenal and Liverpool target Thomas Lemar was discussed within the club. [source]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:55 pm

l'm happy we didn't move for him. Not a suitable profile for our game.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Salihamidzic is such a tool... There‘s a pile of cat dump on the lawn next to my house that could do a better job than this amateur... What a poor excuse for a professional...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:56 pm

#12 wrote:Salihamidzic is such a tool... There‘s a pile of cat dump on the lawn next to my house that could do a better job than this amateur... What a poor excuse for a professional...

Oh look, #12 found his latest scapegoat now that Guardiola and Ancelotti are gone ](*,)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Why scapegoat? He’s not here long enough to be responsible for the downfall of this club (yet) - he’s just the worst imaginable miscast... Every **** who’s seen a few games should know Thomas Lemar...
And on top of it YouTube...
How can you not see that?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:12 pm

This is such a difficult dilemma for me. I didn't think Salihamidžić was the greatest pick for sporting director, but I thought even a former professional footballer would have seen a few games of Thomas Lemar, or do I decide to irrevocably believe a reputable source insidefutbol.com that he was caught suddenly scrambling for YouTube clips.

I've heard nothing but great things about #12's organization (granted mostly from #12) but can we make #12 the manager and the cat dump on his lawn the sporting director and give that a shot? I believe that has real winning potential :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :P
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kingbayern » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 pm

prefer Fekir than Lemar
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:33 pm

pyrasur wrote:This is such a difficult dilemma for me. I didn't think Salihamidžić was the greatest pick for sporting director, but I thought even a former professional footballer would have seen a few games of Thomas Lemar, or do I decide to irrevocably believe a reputable source insidefutbol.com that he was caught suddenly scrambling for YouTube clips.

I've heard nothing but great things about #12's organization (granted mostly from #12) but can we make #12 the manager and the cat dump on his lawn the sporting director and give that a shot? I believe that has real winning potential :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :P

OMG it happened to me now too, I thought you were RedQueen from the avatar too hahaha
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News