You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Silva [Thiago Emiliano da Silva]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:58 pm

According to unverified rumours, Guardiola has shifted his eyes towards PSG's world-class central defender Thiago Silva. The former AC Milan centreback had already been on Guardiola's rumoured wishlist during his times at FC Barcelona. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Thiago Silva [Thiago Emiliano da Silva]

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:09 pm

SIGN HIM UP!!! :twisted:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:SIGN HIM UP!!! :twisted:

This would be my dream transfer. In my opinion, he is the single player purchase we could make that would have the biggest positive impact on our club.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:SIGN HIM UP!!! :twisted:

This would be my dream transfer. In my opinion, he is the single player purchase we could make that would have the biggest positive impact on our club.

Thiago Silva is by far the best CB in our generation and no CB in the world seems close to match him. Im just hoping Pep gives his "he is the only one i want" speech then its ON! :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Rauntšik » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:08 pm

But who will he replace? Dante?
Why should we spend millions of euros on a CB, who is only a year younger, then Dante?
I like the guy, but I don't see a place for him, especially when we have Badstuber coming back some time.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Bayern Munich have been linked with a possible move for PSG defender Thiago Silva for next season, according to German news source Geruchteticker.com.

The Brazilian centre-back is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world in his position, and was one of several big-money signings made by PSG in recent history when he joined the Ligue 1 giants from AC Milan.

Barcelona have been previously linked with a move for Silva, though Bayern may now fancy their chances of luring him away from the French champions.

Managed by former Barca boss Pep Guardiola, Bayern look all set to dominate European football for the next few years, and could be a tempting option for Silva despite the ever-improving team being built at the Parc des Princes.

It is thought that the high rate of income tax in France could persuade some of Ligue 1's highest earners to look for moves abroad, which could also give Bayern a boost in their pursuit of Silva. [source]
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Rauntšik wrote:But who will he replace? Dante?
Why should we spend millions of euros on a CB, who is only a year younger, then Dante?
I like the guy, but I don't see a place for him, especially when we have Badstuber coming back some time.

You don't see a place for him? For years, this player has been considered the best centreback in the world, and still is. He would be an indispensable key player in our squad and the other defenders would have to battle it out for the single slot left besides Thiago Silva.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Too bad that Boateng has become an indispensable CB, that we bought Dante and we already have our home boy Badstuber. Opposite from that I would definitely like to see this fantastic Brazilian in our team.

But we have to take care about our family atmosphere, Mia san Mia and keep something what we've had until the 2007 and what always has marked us as Bayern München in the both Bundesliga and football world.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JJJ » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Yes, yes and yes! [-o<

Imagine, Germany's and Brazil's first-choice CB pairs are fighting for a place in Bayern (Boateng-Badstuber, Dante-T. Silva).
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:49 pm

It is inconceivable. :lol:

But I could imagine one of the BuLi guys such as Hummels and Höwedes by us fighting for the 1st team spot. :D

It is more important for both Bayern and Germany playing with German defenders than foreigners. We saw how it looked way back in 2004 where Bayern CBs were Lucio and Kovač and at the same time in Germany squad they've a lot of trouble to find even 2 great CBs to play in the first 11 and 2 to have on the bench. Today that's not the case with 6-7 great and talented players(Bad, Boa, Hum, Höwe, Merte, Kirchoff, Ginter, etc.).

But I'll stick to topic and say - Yes, Thiago Silva would have been really awesome at Bayern.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I hope you feel awful, douchebags...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBuyern » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:05 am

No way.He is very injury prone,almost like Robben.And is turning next september 30.He is only going to become more injury prone and lose his pace.Too expensive in terms of transfer and wages too.I dont like David Luiz due to chelsea and his careless attitude but even he with his 25-26 years age would be a preferred player for around 25-30 million and more value at least theoretically for the guardiola high-line defending.My preference would be a cheap option like Dante for 5 million from the BuLi.Jonathan Tah from Hamburg looks like a talent who could be useful in 2-3 years. 8)
FCBuyern
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBuyern » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:05 am

quaazi wrote:Image

I hope you feel awful, douchebags...

Holger could become useful for us but he is going to take time and the future is still uncertain.We shouldnt be dependent on one player and van buyten is retiring and dante is lacking immediate competetion and is turning 31. Plus top cb talents and suitable for high line defending in peps system are difficult to find to say the least.
FCBuyern
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:27 pm

If T.Silva agrees to join Bayern then guys you have to be mad not wanting him because of Badi or anyone else,if you can actually lure the best you just take it,end of discussion. (for the right price of course)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:40 pm

If we get this guy and van Buyten's contract is not renewed, our central defence would look like this:

Dante (30yo at start of season)
Thiago Silva (29yo at start of season)
Jerome Boateng (25yo at start of season)
Holger Badstuber (25yo at start of season)

Then the following year, Dante would be 31 and Kirchhoff would be back from loan.

Not bad, not bad at all.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News