You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 pm

#12 wrote:Müller, as much as I love him, needs to get his shit together...
You and me and probably 95% of this forum and the dan body know damn well what a Müller at 100% adds to this team and that no matter how stubborn the pasta muncher is, he would have to play him...

Well, you're wrong... he won't play him in his position because 4-3-3 is his thing. Count Muller as RW. Unless Uli or someone pushes some sense into him, but he's too old to change now. One more shot/year for the pasta muncher and his 4-3-3. Muller won't have it easy.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:06 pm

We were playing 4-2-3-1 lately - he could start in front of Thiago and Vidal...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:35 pm

#12 wrote:We were playing 4-2-3-1 lately - he could start in front of Thiago and Vidal...

Really? Lately what I've seen was anything but 4-2-3-1... I've seen Ribery go centrally way often because what we're playing is anything but 4-2-3-1. It's more like 4-3-1-2, then you choke and are out every competition.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:50 pm

I'm just gonna quote our next manager; “it’s just a question of five or ten meters whether it’s a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-2-1; you only see teams adhering to that at kick-off and perhaps eight times during the game”. 4231 obsession is tiring, we no longer have the right players for it and it's pretty much impossible to get them.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby aterford » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:I'm just gonna quote our next manager; “it’s just a question of five or ten meters whether it’s a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-2-1; you only see teams adhering to that at kick-off and perhaps eight times during the game”. 4231 obsession is tiring, we no longer have the right players for it and it's pretty much impossible to get them.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Yes, this.
By and large, the formation really only exists on the team sheet. As soon as the match is kicked off, it rarely matches what you see on paper. Everything is more fluid nowadays.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kod2600 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:35 am

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited by Roonzil on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby endrity » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am

Great news!
endrity
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 am

Amen
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:13 am

"I want to win the Champions League with this club. I will not leave the club until I win this cup."

That sounds like a club player. Not someone who says 'I want to win UCL' but someone who wants to win it with THIS team.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 am

Roonzil wrote:"I want to win the Champions League with this club. I will not leave the club until I win this cup."

That sounds like a club player. Not someone who says 'I want to win UCL' but someone who wants to win it with THIS team.

Beats the hell out of that post someone wrote about him being distracted against Madrid. I was at the game and the first thing he did on the pitch was come in and rally the crowds. How someone can post such crap is still beyond me.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

the thing is that in both games against Madrid he faded away (2nd half in Bavaria)
In no way I am blaming him or something...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:23 am

tflags wrote:
Roonzil wrote:"I want to win the Champions League with this club. I will not leave the club until I win this cup."

Beats the hell out of that post someone wrote about him being distracted against Madrid. I was at the game and the first thing he did on the pitch was come in and rally the crowds. How someone can post such crap is still beyond me.

It's those things that you usually don't see on TV, but will stand out when you're at the game in the stadium. The games I've been to he's always passionate, rallying the crowd, celebrating a good tackle/block.

@ramsey84: 2nd half at home fading away shouldn't really be a surprise with 10 men and only 2 proper midfielders. Thing is, he's there to fight whether he has a good or a bad game, he'll try to at least make sth of it.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Achilles » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:25 am

Good, now find him the perfect partner.
I'd switch Vidal for Martinez, I think that Javi's tactical awareness and calmness on the ball can free Thiago.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby harry-muc » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:33 am

Roonzil wrote:
It's those things that you usually don't see on TV, but will stand out when you're at the game in the stadium. The games I've been to he's always passionate, rallying the crowd, celebrating a good tackle/block.

yeah, thats the reason hes one of my favorite players. and it really looks to me, that he loves the club.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News