You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 pm

jaybayern wrote: dont get e wrong i agree with u but we have alot dm in that position we dont have any true c other than bastain .......and if anyone says kroos is an idiot because everyone know he is the best at AM ............i still see thiago has a good buy

Gotze is 10x the AM Kroos is, No one on the Bayern squad at the moment could replace Schwein at CM other than Kroos. There is a reason why he features as a CM for the German NT. He lacks the pace and eye for goal Muller or Gotze have that makes a true AM. If you watched the Bayern Munich games he played in he played very deep in the midfield almost like a 4-3-3 while when Muller or Shaqiri are playing AM it looks more like a 4-2-4 or a 4-2-3-1.
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:49 pm

pavlos21 wrote:first of all we don't really know that thiago wants to leave second he is not a superstar.he never officially complained about his playing time.playing minutes just enable his low 18 m release clause.the rest are just rumours.you have right about his chances to get more playing time with us.

also is a totally different thing to have have pep as a coach and not the "amateur" vilanova.pepe can use thiago wisely.

the most important thing is that bayern is changing, its not the same club any more .we play at a different level now.we spend really huge numbers for specific players.no one expected bayern to get guardiola but we did.everything changes,we give really big attention to marketing also something that was our weakness the past years.you can even notice it from our official site that is now translated to 6 languages.

I agree Bayern is changing but they arent selling the NT for cash like the EPL. Bayern Munich will always keep its German roots and putting in Thiago to displace Kroos is counter productive to that goal. Many of Bayern's leaders are close with the DFB especially Sammer. At the moment Kroos has shown why he is world class and no matter how Bayern market themselves they will always look for German tslent before foreign talent, a good example is the Gotze transfer when Pep actually wanted Neyamr. This isnt the EPL where its hard ti find homegrown talent. Whats the point if raising talented players like Kroos and Muller if your gonna shop for foreign talent instead.....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby pavlos21 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:first of all we don't really know that thiago wants to leave second he is not a superstar.he never officially complained about his playing time.playing minutes just enable his low 18 m release clause.the rest are just rumours.you have right about his chances to get more playing time with us.

also is a totally different thing to have have pep as a coach and not the "amateur" vilanova.pepe can use thiago wisely.

the most important thing is that bayern is changing, its not the same club any more .we play at a different level now.we spend really huge numbers for specific players.no one expected bayern to get guardiola but we did.everything changes,we give really big attention to marketing also something that was our weakness the past years.you can even notice it from our official site that is now translated to 6 languages.

I agree Bayern is changing but they arent selling the NT for cash like the EPL. Bayern Munich will always keep its German roots and putting in Thiago to displace Kroos is counter productive to that goal. Many of Bayern's leaders are close with the DFB especially Sammer. At the moment Kroos has shown why he is world class and no matter how Bayern market themselves they will always look for German tslent before foreign talent, a good example is the Gotze transfer when Pep actually wanted Neyamr. This isnt the EPL where its hard ti find homegrown talent. Whats the point if raising talented players like Kroos and Muller if your gonna shop for foreign talent instead.....

you are right my friend native players must remain our first priority but as we saw martinez (our biggest transfer ever) was necessary to success.
uli made a big decision to bring pep to us.maybe they got gotze and not neymar but things will not be easy all the time.guardiola has a strong personality and he will try things that are against our board.you cant force him to follow a plan so easily,he is a younger van gaal :P
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 am

pavlos21 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

you are right my friend native players must remain our first priority but as we saw martinez (our biggest transfer ever) was necessary to success.
uli made a big decision to bring pep to us.maybe they got gotze and not neymar but things will not be easy all the time.guardiola has a strong personality and he will try things that are against our board.you cant force him to follow a plan so easily,he is a younger van gaal :P

The Martinez case was different since Jupp and Sammer saw German options werent possible since RM didnt want to sell Khedira unless we gave them Schwein and Leverkusen were being there usual selves about Bender so Martinez was necessary, also the fact that he took a pay cut helped a lot. Also Pep isnt as arrogant as LvG since they were able to reach a compromise about Gotze/Neymar deal....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 am

This is another transfer where I just don't know how he is going to fit. I guess it's a good problem to have - too many players - but you can only take that philosophy so far.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby techwiz911 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Gotze is 10x the AM Kroos is,

Agreed, but Kroos can also play CM whereas Gotze can't. If we get Alcantara, then like Gomez(due to Mandzukic), Kroos will leave Bayern next year. Simple as that. I don't know about you guys but seeing our talent forced to leave the club really hurts me :( .I still can't get over the fact that Gomez will leave the club this year. I don't want Bayern to be Real. I want them to be Bayern Munchen.
"The referees have it hard enough and we have to be honest to make their job easier" - Miroslav Klose

#Respect
techwiz911
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby S4k4zulu » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 am

I'm happy with our midfield but the PRICE for the guy is not bad at all.
S4k4zulu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Guys, if he leaves Barça for some reason it will be because of not getting enough playing time. That situation won't be better for him here in Bayern because I really don't see him benching any of our players
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby tflags » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Guys, if he leaves Barça for some reason it will be because of not getting enough playing time. That situation won't be better for him here in Bayern because I really don't see him benching any of our players

And that, is really the issue isn't it?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby AdepT » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm

On 1st Aug, his release clause will be back to 90m Euros.
Barca staff dealings are so weird. :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:17 pm

@TransferNewsCen: Mundo Deportivo also state that Thiago Alcantara is very close to Manchester United. -Mark

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby krkla » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Apparently David De Gea wrote on the match ball given to Thiago, after the U21 european final: "Nos vemos en Manchester" or in english, "see you in Manchester".

krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:47 pm

krkla wrote:Apparently David De Gea wrote on the match ball given to Thiago, after the U21 european final: "Nos vemos en Manchester" or in english, "see you in Manchester".

This will then make a lot of ppl happy (in here) :?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby krkla » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:This will then make a lot of ppl happy (in here)

I don't know man. An all spanish CM with him and Martinez, wouldn't be the worst thing to throw in the rotation pot. And with the departure of Tymo, we are in jeopardy if one of our three CM gets injured. I say three since i find it likely that both Can and Højbjerg will go away on loan.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby krkla » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Never mind, i totally forgot about Gustavo..
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News