You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Roonzil » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Some TROLLS overrate him so much !!

Bentonomo wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Don't forget that there isn't an 'important part of the season' if the 'lesser part of the season' is crap. Thiago took us by the scruff of our neck in some games, dragged some in the team along to results that'll matter in the long run.

Yes there is a more important part

Reading full sentences, you should try it sometimes... :lol:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby pyrasur » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Oh ginger snap
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Coman » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Some TROLLS overrate him so much !!

No, on this forum trolls are those who dare to say he didn't really prove anything in UCL big games. #-o

They're all talking about "best MF in the world" or "best player of the season" or "best creative player of all time in Bayern". Sorry but this kind of title should be given at the end of the season, after UCL big and most importants games.

Last season it was the same story : Vidal was average in the first part and the best easily when big and most important games come... and Thiago did the opposite by being amazing in the first part most of the time and average or bad in the second part when it matter the most !

Yes Thiago is really good right now. But here people act like if Thiago took the team on his shoulder every single season in UCL big games when actually he almost never did. And if you dare to say the truth you're a "troll" :!:
Neuer
Kimmich Boateng(Süle) Hummels(Süle) Alaba
Martinez(Vidal)
Robben(Müller) Müller(James) Thiago(Vidal) Ribéry(Coman)
Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby tflags » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Coman wrote:Juve ? Was so average the first game he was benched the second one.

Whoscored rating of 7.12, the third best on the team after Vidal (7.53) and Robben (8.41). Rating came after three key passes, the most for the team :lol: and a successful passing rate of 90%.

So much were Whoscored ratings ON SPOT, DW gave the following comment:

Spoiler: show
Yet the first half was a 45 minute spell in which Bayern were at their absolute best under Pep Guardiola.

The German champions had clearly been tasked with the role of keeping Juventus occupied in their own half in order to keep the hosts away from Bayern's soft defensive line and for large parts of the opening exchanges, that's exactly what they did.

Closing down the ball in packs and ranging as far up the field as the home side would allow them, the likes of Douglas Costa, Arjen Robben and Thiago Alcantara offered little respite to Juventus' hurried and often error-prone defensive line.

Amazing, DW said he gave little respite to Juve and yet he somehow had 'an average game'. Wow, must have been a different Champions League game. :lol:

He scored ? Yes against a really tired Juve when he came in fresh and at 100%.

Amazing, he scored on a tired Juve. The poor bastard scored against a tired team. :lol: :lol: I mean, the other great players who had 90 mins to bury Juve couldn't so we had to wait for them to get tired! :lol:

Atletico ? Average the first leg

Rating of 6.82, fifth rating after Lahm, Costa Vidal and Neuer who had 7.6, 7.3, 7.3 and 6.9. Given the fact that NONE had a rating of 8 or better, I would say it was a bad game for all parties involved; otherwise some idiot might see fit to critize Muller (worst rating), Benatia (second worst), Ribery Bernat Lewandowski or God forbid, Coman. But sure, let's sit down Thiago! :lol:

Atlético ... benched the second leg while Bayern make this BEST game of the season. And it was without him.Arsenal ? You talk about the group stage game ? Sorry I talk about knock-out game in a second leg.

Really, best game of the season? Somehow I guess it will be the best game as long as he isn't onboard. But sure, Bayern had a good game. They played with two wingers which produced the most shots on goals but the funny part is both Alonso and Vidal had good game. So I guess the 2-1 vs Atlético was better than the 5-0 vs Zagreb, 5-1 vs Arsenal, or the 4-0 vs Olympiacos? :lol: All these games bar the last one where he played?

Oh, don't tell me, he chockes against big teams? Amazing how he got a 9.1 rating for the group stage overall, the single HIGHEST RATING of any player in that group (Arsenal, Zagreb, Olympiacos). So since I was checking, I did look at the rest of the groups and it turns out Thiago, with the rating just mentioned, was the single best player in Europe in the entire group stage last season. Choker!

But sure, we have to take your word over whoscored. :lol: :lol:

Even against Benfica he was one of the worst on the field. Sanches eat Thiago many time in that game.

This is the part where it gets really funny. Sanches, who did indeed showed flashes of brilliance that season vs Bayern, had a low pass rate of 82% with barely 33 touches on the ball. He wasn't even top five on his own team vs Bayern.

Was Thiago the worst on the field? Not sure. He did have a 7.93 rating (after Bernat 8.09, 8.07 Vidal, and 8.03 for Costa) coming from a very decent 95 touches (2nd best), areials (top) and 90% PA.

But I guess he was simply bad...

So as you can see, we can waste our time reading the trolls WITHOUT A SINGLE FACT, STATISTIC or relevant data other than 'he was bad so he got benched!'

Trolls, they never learn.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:29 pm

But don't you know.....he put his hands up an didn't tackle Saul in Madrid. He's absolutely horse shit and will never recover from that.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Bentonomo » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:44 pm

Bla bla stats don't tel the truth.

Bayern needs to win the champions with him as starter in order to compare him with modric.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby zozon » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@tflags - Dont feed the troll dude, come on... Crappy posts everywhere and everytime.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:49 am

Last season I thought the obvious midfield pair we should have used was Vidal-Thiago. Everytime they were our MF pairing it was fantastic. And yet Pep dropped the combo for the important matches (Juve second leg, for instance). I think he wanted Alonso spraying long diagonal passes to the wingers (which admittedly he does incredibly well), but I thought at the time we could have done better with those two in MF.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Coman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:24 am

Wow your only answer is the Whoscored rate ? Hahahaha. Sorry I watch game. You watch Whoscored rate.

Try better !

Don't stop with propaganda for Thiago and your troll thing.

I really hope for all of you he will be really good in our next UCL games or I couldn't stop to laugh.

But if you say he was good in UCL big games since he is at Bayern I guess we'll easily dare to say "he is perfect" even if he is bad. Blind hypocrisy style.

Our point of view is too different to talk about Thiago anyway. In the same way PCapitalist, and it's his right, said Douglas Costa was bad and unbrain while for many of us he was one of the best. It's like it is.

Let's hope for you and for Bayern (and that's the most important thing) that Thiago will increase his level in this big games. Same for others like Douglas Costa.

I'm more than serious when I say I hope Thiago will make me close my mouth.
Neuer
Martinez(Vidal)
Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby tflags » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:26 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:And yet Pep dropped the combo for the important matches (Juve second leg, for instance).

And yet the results were calamitous. As DW said, on the first leg Bayern had the best first half of the CL season with Robben Costa and Thiago taking turns shooting at Juve's portal. On the second leg we had barely woke up and we were two down with one of the worst defense lapses in the last five years. Other than Dortmund's 5-2 trashing under Jupp, I don't remember a worst game on the first half in recent memory. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:33 pm

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Coman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:53 pm

tflags wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:And yet Pep dropped the combo for the important matches (Juve second leg, for instance).

And yet the results were calamitous. As DW said, on the first leg Bayern had the best first half of the CL season with Robben Costa and Thiago taking turns shooting at Juve's portal. On the second leg we had barely woke up and we were two down with one of the worst defense lapses in the last five years. Other than Dortmund's 5-2 trashing under Jupp, I don't remember a worst game on the first half in recent memory. :P

Bayern - Real ?
Neuer
Martinez(Vidal)
Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Coman wrote:
tflags wrote:

Bayern - Real ?

I said *last* season.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Coman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:59 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I said *last* season.

I talk about what tflags said. Or I missed something.

tflags wrote: [...] with one of the worst defense lapses in the last five years. Other than Dortmund's 5-2 trashing under Jupp, I don't remember a worst game on the first half in recent memory. :P

via Tapatalk
Neuer
Martinez(Vidal)
Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Coman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Imagine Thiago staying at his current level until summer 2018 and ask to leave.

Would be a knife in the back..
Neuer
Martinez(Vidal)
Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News