You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Element wrote:if he wants to be a Star player at a big club , then Manchester United is the team to go to

Their Central Midfield is barely good enough for our Bench , and i mean BARELY

Aside from Carrick. He had a great season.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Borusse wrote:Maybe not Messi but definitely another Iniesta.

Even better. (I rate Iniesta better than anyone on that team.) Anyhow the 'word on the street' is that Barza did not offer Thiago a certified starting spot; not yet. He has been told to 'decide' by himself whether to leave or not. Meanwhile a certain Munich bound coach gave him a call about a month ago. Mmmm, I wonder if that is what Sammer (?) meant by working things quietly but diligently a few days back.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby jaybayern » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 pm

i think he would fit in to the team perfectly because really dont have a real good back up for bastain
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Well, with Xavi Hernandez not getting any younger I think it would be easier for him to find his starting spot in Barça.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:20 pm

jaybayern wrote:i think he would fit in to the team perfectly because really dont have a real good back up for bastain

Toni Kroos, anyone?

The guy who dominated Real Madrid in the CL 2011/12 semis in central midfield? The guy Mourinho stated was the best CM on the pitch?

He's the natural Bastian Schweinsteiger replacement and heir. Sure he needs a CDM alongside him but so does Schweinsteiger.

Then there's the young P-E Höjbjerg and even David Alaba...

We don't need Thiago Alcantara. Not as a CAM and not as a CM.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm

there is no need or not.if the rumours about the 18m release clause are true as a big team like we are we just cant leave this player go away without a try.he is among the best at his age in the world right now.18m is nothing for us.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:28 pm

pavlos21 wrote:there is no need or not.if the rumours about the 18m release clause are true as a big team like we are we just cant leave this player go away without a try.he is among the best at his age in the world right now.18m is nothing for us.

Seriously though. With this kind of policy we're facing the departure of important pillars of our team who are dissatisfied because of too little playing time. You have to carefully keep the sentiments of those professional players in mind. They all want to play and it'll be so difficult as it is.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Bazi wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:there is no need or not.if the rumours about the 18m release clause are true as a big team like we are we just cant leave this player go away without a try.he is among the best at his age in the world right now.18m is nothing for us.

Seriously though. With this kind of policy we're facing the departure of important pillars of our team who are dissatisfied because of too little playing time. You have to carefully keep the sentiments of those professional players in mind. They all want to play and it'll be so difficult as it is.

its the same as shaqiri.no one left after he came.he stayed at the bench and he never complained .its a honour to play for bayern at this age and he knows that his time will come.

thiago will be the same ,plus his chemistry with pep will be great.no one said to buy all the players but you cant just ignore thiago for only 18m.he will cost 30 the day after.plus his agent is pep's brother i think.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm

pavlos21 wrote:
Bazi wrote:

its the same as shaqiri.no one left after he came.he stayed at the bench and he never complained .its a honour to play for bayern at this age and he knows that his time will come.

thiago will be the same ,plus his chemistry with pep will be great.no one said to buy all the players but you cant just ignore thiago for only 18m.he will cost 30 the day after.plus his agent is pep's brother i think.

Your argument is some bullshit! Bayern had no depth on the bench whatsoever when Shaqiri was bought! If you remember pre 2013 season Bayern's bench was garbage! Shaqiri was A much needed purchase unlike in Thiago's case where Bayern have 2 or 3 people who can play in his position!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:51 pm

Bazi wrote:The guy who dominated Real Madrid in the CL 2011/12 semis in central midfield? The guy Mourinho stated was the best CM on the pitch?

Kroos was further up the pitch though wasn't he? I'm pretty sure both Schweini and Gustavo played against Madrid.

I agree with your point though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Bazi wrote:The guy who dominated Real Madrid in the CL 2011/12 semis in central midfield? The guy Mourinho stated was the best CM on the pitch?

Kroos was further up the pitch though wasn't he? I'm pretty sure both Schweini and Gustavo played against Madrid.

I agree with your point though.

1st leg Kroos in CM because Schweinsteiger was injured, 2nd leg as CAM.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Your argument is some bullshit! Bayern had no depth on the bench whatsoever when Shaqiri was bought! If you remember pre 2013 season Bayern's bench was garbage! Shaqiri was A much needed purchase unlike in Thiago's case where Bayern have 2 or 3 people who can play in his position!

my point is that a young player can wait for his time to come.thiago is a good deal.thats all. you can even buy him and lone him.

people like you was saying the same things before few years about how unnecessary are the transfers for players that wont have a starting place and that's why we ended up playing at the 2012 final with tymo as cb.

this year we had luck.after kroos and badstuber got injured we actually had one stong starting line.shaqiri and gustavo was the only reliable subs but both were far away from the standards of our main team that won the final.just another injury for robben ribery or a few more yellows and everything could happen.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:24 pm

pavlos21 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Your argument is some bullshit! Bayern had no depth on the bench whatsoever when Shaqiri was bought! If you remember pre 2013 season Bayern's bench was garbage! Shaqiri was A much needed purchase unlike in Thiago's case where Bayern have 2 or 3 people who can play in his position!

my point is that a young player can wait for his time to come.thiago is a good deal.thats all. you can even buy him and lone him.

people like you was saying the same things before few years about how unnecessary are the transfers for players that wont have a starting place and that's why we ended up playing at the 2012 final with tymo as a cb.

this year we had luck.after kroos and badstuber got injured we actually had one stong starting line.shaqiri and gustavo was the only reliable subs but both were far away from the standards of our main team that won the final.just another injury for robben ribery or a few more yellows and everything could happen.

Like i said Bayern arent the type of club that has a bunch of superstars on the bench like RM. When you have to many superstars on the bench it can really affect team chemistry. Also the only reason Thiago wants to leave Barca is because he doesnt want to wait to get his chance he wants to play now! Why would/should he go to a place where he can just become another bench warmer? Young players need to play to get better and at the moment Bayern are at the max when it comes to midfield positions so i dont see Thiago getting anymore playing time than what he got at Barca....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby jaybayern » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:

people like you was saying the same things before few years about how unnecessary are the transfers for players that wont have a starting place and that's why we ended up playing at the 2012 final with tymo as a cb.

Like i said Bayern arent the type of club that has a bunch of superstars on the bench like RM. When you have to many superstars on the bench it can really affect team chemistry. Also the only reason Thiago wants to leave Barca is because he doesnt want to wait to get his chance he wants to play now! Why would/should he go to a place where he can just become another bench warmer? Young players need to play to get better and at the moment Bayern are at the max when it comes to midfield positions so i dont see Thiago getting anymore playing time than what he got at Barca....

dont get e wrong i agree with u but we have alot dm in that position we dont have any true c other than bastain .......and if anyone says kroos is an idiot because everyone know he is the best at AM ............i still see thiago has a good buy
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:

first of all we don't really know that thiago wants to leave second he is not a superstar.he never officially complained about his playing time.playing minutes just enable his low 18 m release clause.the rest are just rumours.you have right about his chances to get more playing time with us.

also is a totally different thing to have have pep as a coach and not the "amateur" vilanova.pepe can use thiago wisely.

the most important thing is that bayern is changing, its not the same club any more .we play at a different level now.we spend really huge numbers for specific players.no one expected bayern to get guardiola but we did.everything changes,we give really big attention to marketing also something that was our weakness the past years.you can even notice it from our official site that is now translated to 6 languages.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News