You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 pm

quaazi wrote:Exactly. The only way this transfer would make any sense is if Kroos' injury suddenly came back as bad as Holger's. And even then it's a stretch.

Or someone's leaving...

*cough* Robben *cough*
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

None of them distribute the ball at a 90% successful rate and score on finals like Gomez vs the Italians. But yes, unless you count him as a third defensive midfielder on a ball possessing 4-3-3 we are already stacked up not even considering an incoming Lewandowski which would relegate a false 9-Gotze either behind him or to his back right.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Bazi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
quaazi wrote:Exactly. The only way this transfer would make any sense is if Kroos' injury suddenly came back as bad as Holger's. And even then it's a stretch.

Or someone's leaving...

*cough* Robben *cough*

Aside from Sammer clearly stating that Robben won't leave this summer I'd say we would rather buy Isco should the Dutchman depart.

ramsej84 wrote:Alcantara will outclass Kroos in a couple of months... And Robbery is not getting any younger...

Sure. The grass is always greener in Barcelona...
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:10 pm

tflags wrote:score on finals like Gomez vs the Italians.

Hey, when did that happen :shock: ?!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:33 pm

To be honest, I prefer Isco.
But our squad is so full right now. What about Shaq? And Robbery still have a couple of years to do their magic.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZEtXuclS6s

come on somebody here says that he does not wish this genius to play for our beloved club...
18m only; we will regret it if we have the chance and miss it...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZEtXuclS6s

come on somebody here says that he does not wish this genius to play for our beloved club...

Havent the likes of Man C, Chelsea and RM shown you having all the talent in the world doesnt necessarily make your team better. Having all these young players fightig for a spot could hurt team harmony. At least with Robbery there time is coming to an end so the likes of Gotze, Shaqiri, Muller, and Kroos will get a chance soon.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Havent the likes of Man C, Chelsea and RM shown you having all the talent in the world doesnt necessarily make your team better. Having all these young players fightig for a spot could hurt team harmony. At least with Robbery there time is coming to an end so the likes of Gotze, Shaqiri, Muller, and Kroos will get a chance soon.....

This is not the same my friend, he is a young talent who grew up with Pep Guardiola , so they know each other very well.
I love all the above players, esp Ribery but no one is eternal (unfortunately) Kroos is a good player but sorry Alcantara is light years ahead of him. This is my op of course I am not in the FCB board so... Go and have a look at my post in the formations thread (at the end of the thread) and see how he can fit in our team. Of course some have to be sacrificed.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

This is not the same my friend, he is a young talent who grew up with Pep Guardiola , so they know each other very well.
I love all the above players, esp Ribery but no one is eternal (unfortunately) Kroos is a good player but sorry Alcantara is light years ahead of him. This is my op of course I am not in the FCB board so... Go and have a look at my post in the formations thread (at the end of the thread) and see how he can fit in our team. Of course some have to be sacrificed.

I just dont see why Bayern would make an unneccesary purchase when they already have Kroos to fill that spot. I dont see this transfer happening which could displace Kroos a German international for Alcantra a Spanish international.....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby techwiz911 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: I just dont see why Bayern would make an unneccesary purchase when they already have Kroos to fill that spot. I dont see this transfer happening which could displace Kroos a German international for Alcantra a Spanish international.....

Kroos is underrated, whereas people tend to think that anyone from Barca is pure gold(Each and every barca player is overrated). Thats why everyone wants that guy here. Alcantara maybe hugely talented, but as we've seen, our squad hasn't been built just around talent. It has been built around hardwork and discipline. Kroos has that qualities, we don't know if Alcantara does. Considering all the pampering and attention(U-21 World cup) he's getting, I highly doubt he'll fit into our team.
"The referees have it hard enough and we have to be honest to make their job easier" - Miroslav Klose

#Respect
techwiz911
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

techwiz911 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: I just dont see why Bayern would make an unneccesary purchase when they already have Kroos to fill that spot. I dont see this transfer happening which could displace Kroos a German international for Alcantra a Spanish international.....

Kroos is underrated, whereas people tend to think that anyone from Barca is pure gold(Each and every barca player is overrated). Thats why everyone wants that guy here. Alcantara maybe hugely talented, but as we've seen, our squad hasn't been built just around talent. It has been built around hardwork and discipline. Kroos has that qualities, we don't know if Alcantara does. Considering all the pampering and attention(U-21 World cup) he's getting, I highly doubt he'll fit into our team.

No i dont doubt his skills im sure he is Bayern Munich quality but i think at the moment Bayern dont need to stuff themselves full of talent, especially with youngsters like Hojbjerg and Can coming from the youth team and i dont want Bayern to be like big spending clubs that dont find time to give youngsters a chance. I feel like people are forgetting the core members of Bayern's squad are from the youth team i dont see why Bayern need to look elsewhere for young talent when its right under them....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 pm

I conprehand almost everything u are saying(besides the overrated thing
cause Alves Pique Iniesta Xavi and Messi are all great)
But this alcantara has the potential to become another Messi who knows?
Time will tell.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Maybe not Messi but definitely another Iniesta.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Barça wanted him as the new Xavi but he loses possession way too many times taking unnecesary risks or playing backheels and that kind of stuff. One of the most talented players nowadays but he still needs to improve his tactical awareness.

But I don't see any room for him in this team :confused:

In fact I think Isco would be a much much better transfer if we were to sign another creative midfielder which is definitely not the case
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:51 pm

if he wants to be a Star player at a big club , then Manchester United is the team to go to

Their Central Midfield is barely good enough for our Bench , and i mean BARELY
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News