You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:Alcantara will outclass Kroos in a couple of months... And Robbery is not getting any younger...

Good call...
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:00 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:The earlier Müller posts are even worst, check them out. Things change and no one knows the future :)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Same goes for Douglas Costa. Even I admit to being guilty of prematurely (and wrongfully) bashing him.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:16 am

Jeez... the Mueller's thread.........
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 pm

quaazi wrote:It isn't that crowded, to be honest. If Martinez drops to CB, Kroos stays as an attacking midfielder, Schweini goes abroad after hitting his 30s, Can doesn't develop as expected and Alaba ends up as a fullback after all... things can move quickly in football.

:P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 pm

FCB general wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am positive that he will be a bench player if he comes here.

But still a parasite for the rest of Bayern players. Even Götze is surplus in this team.

To buy this guy would be the dumbest thing in Bayern history.

:P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Interesting... I knew Thiago before... I liked Müller from the beginning, at the latest since the 2010 WC he was my favorite player... I was "a little" wrong about Costa though... :P :oops: :oops:
Still, I have to insist, I think that's a different player than the one I saw for years at Shaktar... :P
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:53 pm

I was a huge fan of thiago since his la masia days....

In Barcelona, many folks knew that he was better suited than Cesc, however, barcelona still went with the decision to sign him, which was a huge mistake.

Here, i remember when he was in the process of coming here, a lot of folks said one coming thing.

"why is he going from barca bench to munich bench."

I thought to myself than, fans really never saw him play because even when we won the treble, etc. I knew thiago would of started over any cm on the team with pep as the manager. Thiago's rise is nothing new. People in spain all knew who thiago was and was a bigger name than both koke and isco combined as a youngster, however, due to injuries and tito, he never got the recognition he deserved.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Predicting future is hard.

I have to admit I thought both shaqiri and gotze would of ended up better. I think the time has passed on shaqiri, but Gotze still has time and chances....

Also, I thought lahm was going to stay longer at his peak........

I never rated Kroos as highly as some of you guys.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:55 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Also, I thought lahm was going to stay longer at his peak........

What??? Now Lahm is on the bash train? Do you think Lahm peaked at the treble season or at the WC 2014? :roll:

Lahm just turned 32 (THIRTY-TWO) and he is playing at a world class level for so long. Lahm is at his footballing peak for good 5+ YEARS. I don't know what peak means to you, but you are writing bullsh*t.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:13 pm

zozon wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Also, I thought lahm was going to stay longer at his peak........

What??? Now Lahm is on the bash train? Do you think Lahm peaked at the treble season or at the WC 2014? :roll:

Lahm just turned 32 (THIRTY-TWO) and he is playing at a world class level for so long. Lahm is at his footballing peak for good 5+ YEARS. I don't know what peak means to you, but you are writing bullsh*t.

Lahm definitely declined and is declining at a fast rate.

Fullbacks are a position where age/body is a huge deal, which is why I bet lahm wanted to move to midfield.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby albanian7 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:32 pm

zozon wrote:

Yeaaap, that's the new trend. After the Frankfurt match, who was the idiot that said he'd rather see Rafinha at RB than Lahm against Arsenal?
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:49 pm

English must not be your first language.

Peaked is playing at your highest level to your best ability. If anyone says Lahm hasn't peaked and is still in his peak is just a blind homer fan.

ROnaldo definitely has peaked and is declining as is many guys. Look at dani alves, he's been declining since for years when at his peak was the best rb in the world.

Fullback is a position where you decline early in most cases.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Look at dani alves, he's been declining since for years when at his peak was the best rb in the world.

That's why Barca was trying to lure Lahm... :P Lahm was always the best. 8)

Thiago is a great player btw... keep it on topic.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:English must not be your first language.

Peaked is playing at your highest level to your best ability. If anyone says Lahm hasn't peaked and is still in his peak is just a blind homer fan.

ROnaldo definitely has peaked and is declining as is many guys. Look at dani alves, he's been declining since for years when at his peak was the best rb in the world.

Logic must not be your charactestic.

Lahm has peaked and stayed there for good 5+ years. If you can't understand that - your problem.
I mean - what is your definition of peaking FFS? And especially for a fullback! What do you even want peaked fullbacks to do???

Lahm has been switching positions for 2 seasons now and that hardly makes him a FAST-RATE DECLINER as you say it. We got used to seeing him as a RB and then he went into midfield. Last season he "forgot" how to play RB in this system because of his midfield adventure. I always said that Lahm in midfield is shit and not a 20% of the player he is in RB, but injuries forced Pep to use him there and after that he just stuck him there. And when the big matches came in April - Lahm sucked at RB. This season he's almost as good RB as ever. This Lahm at RB is still a WC player. He might not have the speed like Alaba, but he compensates that with many other attributes.

Even Alaba is not at his "peak" (by your standards) when he plays CB.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm

zozon wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:English must not be your first language.

Logic must not be your charactestic.

Lahm has peaked and stayed there for good 5+ years. If you can't understand that - your problem.
I mean - what is your definition of peaking FFS? And especially for a fullback! What do you even want peaked fullbacks to do???

Lahm has been switching positions for 2 seasons now and that hardly makes him a FAST-RATE DECLINER as you say it. We got used to seeing him as a RB and then he went into midfield. Last season he "forgot" how to play RB in this system because of his midfield adventure. I always said that Lahm in midfield is shit and not a 20% of the player he is in RB, but injuries forced Pep to use him there and after that he just stuck him there. And when the big matches came in April - Lahm sucked at RB. This season he's almost as good RB as ever. This Lahm at RB is still a WC player. He might not have the speed like Alaba, but he compensates that with many other attributes.

Even Alaba is not at his "peak" (by your standards) when he plays CB.

Again, english is probably not your first language.

Lahm's peak is over. I never said 5 years or any amount of years. I said I thought he would of stayed longer at his peak, which is true. What don't you understand?

Dani Alves has been long past his peak for years and still starts for barcelona? Bastian has past his peak to and he still starts for germany/united.

Lahm realized his body wasn't as it use to be, which is exactly why he wanted to play midfield and exactly why he left Germany national team. Ever since he came back from injury, that Lahm is nowhere near the old Lahm.

GO read the Lahm thread and see how many other posters stated the same before me.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News