You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby zozon » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:18 pm

theundead wrote:Nothing wrong with a person changing their perception about something. FCB general might have been misinformed about Thiago but Thiago's Bayern performances changed his view. Whats wrong with that?

It has nothing to do with his Bayern career, as I've written in my post.

Buying Europe's most talented CM for 20+ mil who just scored a hattrick in a U-21 final was declared the worst transfer Bayern ever did. That bothers me, the constant bitching at the Bayern board the last 2 years which continues to this day.

JANCKER wrote:Well, he didn't show anything in Bayern yet, you can't disagree with that... Let's hope that he'll be worth the trust.
He can turn out to be one of the biggest flops, financially. Goetze and Thiago have been paid for nothing, let's hope that from now on they'll deserve their pay.

I stopped reading on ANYTHING. Thiago was the BEST midfield player when he was fit in 90% of those games. I wonder what planet you live on.

SchwanMunich wrote:I just don't understand all the excitement over a guy who's injury record is worse than robben's. We know he's got potential, but if he can't stay fit what good is he. To spend 8m a year on someone who can't stay healthy and get rid of guys like Kroos and Schweinsteiger just baffles me. [-X

You are discussing Thiago's injury record while at the same time criticizing the board for letting go of Kroos (he WANTED to leave, the same Kroos which was injured when it mattered the most - last few months of the treble year) and Bastian (he WANTED to leave also, is WAY older and injuries are/were piling up on him). Way to go dude.

All in all - another crappy day at Bayern forum. Vidal doubt, Costa doubt, Thiago extending doubt. What's next, Neuer's goalkeeping?
Last edited by zozon on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Unlike Gotze, when he's played he has really helped the team. Hence the excitement. It's not hard to understand is it?
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:28 pm

SchwanMunich wrote:

Did we just award our worst transfer of the past few years a large contract? What has he done in a Bayern jersey? He's hurt all the time and missed more games than schweinsteiger did, which says a lot. For all the hate goetze gets at least the lad is fit.

To avoid being a complete bust and waste of $$$ Thiago must stay fit and actually contribute something to Bayern this year.

Quality is great but if you are never fit it doesn't matter.....just ask Hargreaves.

Please tell me you're joking...
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby FCB general » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:30 pm

theundead wrote:Nothing wrong with a person changing their perception about something. FCB general might have been misinformed about Thiago but Thiago's Bayern performances changed his view. Whats wrong with that?

The guy missed the whole football. But it's great to see his 5 minutes of glory. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so easy when you absolutely don't care about the context of the time and other parameters who were standing still back then. I know what I was saying and thinking during that time. What can you expect from a player who was more injured and on surgery than on the pitch? That he was a jackpot? Maradona 86' and during Napoli era? Key of record season? Or you say he is at that moment like a 25 mil € player and completely unknown more like a flop, but still smart enough to shít about U-21 championship and other things? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like I didn't know about that, but I guess I literally didn't when one member said it. :mrgreen:

While he was out of pitch fúcking his little honey Barbie in Spain, Götze played that February or March really great, the only highlight spot of 2013/2014 season for him. And Thiago? He was shining on the pitch or the Spanish sun was shining on his skin?

Last season... Where was he? He showed up in spring? That's it, nothing before that? When I said how it's gonna be, either like with Kroos(lack of Bayern love) or something like Thiago who will be a constant shít Guardiola story in terms of leaving Bayern or Bayern bosses will do their job and slap those Guardiola rapers?

To question his talent, heeeeej jebote otac rođeni! Now that's real silly. To question his role and influence in 2 seasons, comment about the future in Bayern, contract extension... Completely legit!

In fact, boli me kurac. :mrgreen:
Last edited by FCB general on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Thiago was available and performing when we needed him. Götze performed when we didn't need it, and choked when we needed him the most.

Here's to hoping they both show up and stay injury free this season.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 pm

If it wasn't for Thiago, Porto would play Barcelona in the semifinal last season, not Bayern... ;)
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:35 pm

I'll be the first to admit that I thought he would follow Pep to his next club. Extremely happy that he resigned with us! One of my favorite players on the squad and now that he is fit he drastically changes how direct we play. He is the ideal player for how Peps Bayern is supposed to work. His quick decision making and ability to turn forward while under pressure, is what keeps us from getting stuck in the dreaded U passing around our opponents box. It's dynamic players like him and Alaba that will truly shine in our midfield in the coming years.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SchwanMunich » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:03 pm

To question his talent, heeeeej jebote otac rođeni! Now that's real silly. To question his role and influence in 2 seasons, comment about the future in Bayern, contract extension... Completely legit!

In fact, boli me kurac. :mrgreen:

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. The guy has done nothing yet. He needs to step up and play well this year to justify the price tag.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Thiago needs to step up and play well? Am I on Earth still?
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:01 pm

zozon wrote:I stopped reading on ANYTHING. Thiago was the BEST midfield player when he was fit in 90% of those games. I wonder what planet you live on.

When I say ANYTHING, that means Bayern could've achieved everything they achieved in the past 2 years without Goetze or Thiago. Thank you!
I needed a reminder to know that Thiago signed for Bayern, that important he was for the team, I hope he will be now on...
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:45 pm

SchwanMunich wrote:Thank you. Finally someone with sense. The guy has done nothing yet. He needs to step up and play well this year to justify the price tag.

He just needs to play and that's it. Personally, it's completely irrelavent whether he''ll play brilliantly or not, but he needs to play and that's the only what counts. If a player is injured, who cares... He is only a member on a paper. Martinez proved his class and who cares that seriouly about him in the last 2 seasons - nobody as long as he is absent. Doctors care and that's not the point. In the present we don't get anything from memories. Simple as that.
Thiago's case is even more specific, he is still something between a super talent and a formed player. He still hasn't become a world-class player, his potential is still questionable. Why? Predictions say he can become a world-class and one of the best players of his generation, but that is only possible if Thiago plays regularly. Everything rest are empty words. Mateo Kovačić is also a great talent. So what do both Real and Croatia have of that at this moment? Only a hope, but there's so much work to so he can justify the whole storm around him. The same goes for Götze, Odegaard, Hojbjerg, Halilović, Lucas Moura, etc. etc. Acts, not words. At least for me. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Yup. Who cares about guys like Badstuber. He's only a member on paper.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:00 pm

pyrasur wrote:Yup. Who cares about guys like Badstuber. He's only a member on paper.

Hmmmmm... Injured - December 2012. How many games, ie minutes he played after that? It not the point always say everything direct, is it? Thanks in advance. :cheers:
Last edited by FCB general on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:01 pm

This argument is **** pointless.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Badstuber grew up here... MES QUE UN CLUB! Bayern is the most generous club and still we're regarded as villains. Good luck to Thiago, he has yet to become a key figure here and he's got plenty of time now to show of what is he made of... Thiago is like a new signing for Bayern now.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News