You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:50 am

I discussed with a friend of mine about Thiago,my friend is a Barca fan actually.He said to me "he is not coming as Schweini-replacement,his appearances for Barca were enough but he wants a leading role and to be a starter because of his confidence and WC 2014"

Then I thought that if Pep goes public for him it seems that they have talked and persuade him with the likes of "come and you will be a starter"
It makes sense because if he comes as Basti-sub then it's the same as Xavi-sub plus that Basti has at least 4 years ahead of quality football.
So probably Thiago comes for a starting place and he will knock out Kroos to bench and Javi will displaced from DMF to CB so Thiago can play along with Gotze behind the striker or something like that.

Martinez-Dante CB duo and Kroos gets benched,Thiago in.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:59 am

1. we definitely won't promise someone a starting place at Bayern.... we would only promise them a fair competition for the places... that's all...

2. If we bring in Thiago, it MUST be a 5-year deal, not the 4-year I've been hearing about... Reason: He is a Barca kid and might just want to go back there in a couple of years.... we need to have as big a leverage as we can... The fact that we are bringing him means that we are risking the future of some of our young lads, say Shaq, to present Thiago with opportunities to play and develop.... We can't let the result of our investment leave us for cheap... so a 5-year deal is a MUST, IMO.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 am

Achilles wrote:I discussed with a friend of mine about Thiago,my friend is a Barca fan actually.He said to me "he is not coming as Schweini-replacement,his appearances for Barca were enough but he wants a leading role and to be a starter because of his confidence and WC 2014"

Then I thought that if Pep goes public for him it seems that they have talked and persuade him with the likes of "come and you will be a starter"
It makes sense because if he comes as Basti-sub then it's the same as Xavi-sub plus that Basti has at least 4 years ahead of quality football.
So probably Thiago comes for a starting place and he will knock out Kroos to bench and Javi will displaced from DMF to CB so Thiago can play along with Gotze behind the striker or something like that.

First of all i heard rumors Pep told Thiago he plans on playing him next to Kroos in his 4-1-4-1. Personally i dont see the board allowing Pep to sacrifice a German youngster in Kroos who is just as talented and maybe even more for a Spanish youngster in Thiago(this isnt the EPL) Also if Martinez is now a CB what happens to Kirchhoff and Boateng? Is the Bayern board actually cool with risking hampering the development and maybe eventual departure of two German international? Martinez moving to CB pretty much makes the whole Kirchhoff transfer pointless meaning all those promising words Sammer said about him meant nothing. If your assumptions are pretty much saying Kroos, Boateng, and Kirchhoff are expendable and Bayern still dont have a worthy replacement for Schweinstiger. I PRAY TO DEAR GOD YOU ARE FU€KING WRONG!
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 am

Achilles wrote:I discussed with a friend of mine about Thiago,my friend is a Barca fan actually.He said to me "he is not coming as Schweini-replacement,his appearances for Barca were enough but he wants a leading role and to be a starter because of his confidence and WC 2014"

I believe that Pep will go for this 4-1-4-1
With Martinez & Dante as CB, one holding Mdf - bastian and Muller, Alcantara, Kroos, Ribery the four behind Gotze...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:07 am

Im not sure people understand that if Martinez moves to RCB Boateng and Kirchhoff are both displaced right?

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:

I believe that Pep will go for this 4-1-4-1
With Martinez & Dante as CB, one holding Mdf - bastian and Muller, Alcantara, Kroos, Ribery the four behind Gotze...
No absolutely no
Gotze is not a False 9,Muller will be our striker and that holding midfielder you are refering is Bastian,we have the best
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:10 am

Am i the only one who sees what will happen if Martinez plays as a RCB? Also why is everyone so certain about it? Pep already trolled the media about how he knows he has many options......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 pm

If your still wondering why Bayern need Thiago.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Nice photoshop. I didn't see anything like that on FCB twitter.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 pm

I am watching SkySportsNews and David Moyes was asked about the Thiago transfer at a press conference:

"I never said he was a target"

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Saw this on a Man C forum and pretty much explains why Man U and their fans are scums of the footballing world :evil:
Just having a little nosy on rag cafe and came across this beauty. Deluded does not even begin to cover it. (Pay particular attention to the last paragraph).

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/does-our-conduct-as-a-club-hinder-us-in-the-transfer-market.373836/
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Am i the only one who sees what will happen if Martinez plays as a RCB? Also why is everyone so certain about it? Pep already trolled the media about how he knows he has many options......
Because as I said,if Thiago comes then someone has to displaced Martinez and Kroos
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Achilles wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Am i the only one who sees what will happen if Martinez plays as a RCB? Also why is everyone so certain about it? Pep already trolled the media about how he knows he has many options......
Because as I said,if Thiago comes then someone has to displaced Martinez and Kroos

I see Thiago as a eventual heir to Schweinstiger's throne and there are rumors Pep told Thiago he wants him to play next to Kroos in his 4-1-4-1. So im thinking it will look more like this if Thiago is meant to take over for Schwein in the future:

---Ribery--Muller--Gotze
------Thiago----Kroos----
----------Martinez---------
Alaba---Dante---Boa---Lahm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AdepT » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Thiago who is meant to be an heir for 33 yr old Xavi isn't getting any playtime. What makes you think that he can replace 28yr old Schweini from the squad now? And if you are talking down the line that'd have to be after at least 3 years or may be even more, how do you see a 33-34yr old Ribery still starting every match? :?
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:29 pm

AdepT wrote:Thiago who is meant to be an heir for 33 yr old Xavi isn't getting any playtime. What makes you think that he can replace 28yr old Schweini from the squad now? And if you are talking down the line that'd have to be after at least 3 years or may be even more, how do you see a 33-34yr old Ribery still starting every match? :?

Maybe he wont take over for Schwein but he could address Bayern's dependency on Schweinstiger....

By the way seems like Man U are cool with it:
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News