You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby tflags » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:30 pm

krkla wrote:
quaazi wrote:Sky Italia got the Götze and the Pep deal right before anyone else. Don't be dismissive of them.

That's true, i'm just used to so many bulls**t stories from the italian media.

Italian media is not the same as italian wine. You CAN distinguish one from the other.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby krkla » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

tflags wrote:Italian media is not the same as italian wine. You CAN distinguish one from the other.

:lol: :D :mrgreen: =D> :P .......... i laughed.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Jorge » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 pm

dambun wrote:What makes me wonder is that why did they schedule a press conference for it...

I mean if it was a done deal, then OK... But they held a conference and Pep said I want this player! They haven't even made it clear whether or not the board also want him!!!

Why did they go public with it in the first place, I mean?

It's all about the Bazooka: ask Jurgen Klopp.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby FCB general » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Jorge wrote:It's all about the Bazooka: ask Jurgen Klopp.

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby dambun » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Jorge wrote:It's all about the Bazooka: ask Jurgen Klopp.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I get that we want to be perfect, and even more than that!
What I don't get is that why we scheduled a press conference to announce that Pep's interested in Thiago... and not even "we are interested"!!!

It's a strange move IMO... I really wonder what's behind it...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Well, it gave Pep the chance to hit out at Rossel and his Barca management. I don't see why our people wouldn't have wanted him to do so ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Seems like this is actually happening.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pep Guardiola l’a déclaré publiquement, il veut recruter le jeune prodige du Barça Thiago Alcantara. Un désir que les dirigeants du Bayern Munich ont bien compris.

La radio catalane RAC1 révèle en effet que le vice-président munichois Karl Heinz Rummenigge a fait savoir au président blaugrana Sandro Rosell que le Bayern a accepté de payer les 18 M€ correspondant à la clause libératoire du champion d’Europe Espoir espagnol.

Pep Guardiola has said publicly he wants to recruit the young prodigy Thiago Alcantara of Barcelona. A desire that leaders Bayern Munich have understood.

Catalan radio RAC1 reveals that the Munich vice-president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told the Blaugrana president Sandro Rosell that Bayern has agreed to pay € 18 million corresponding to the release clause of Europe Hope Spanish champion.

Also i hear Thiago wants the deal done by Monday before Barca start pre season training.....

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/le-bayern-va-payer-la-clause-de-thiago-alcantara_109943
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Chalant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 pm

I have mixed feelings about this transfer, on one hand we get a Tymo replacement, on other hand it blocks Can's development. Would be perfect if Can was sent on a 2 year loan and we get this guy, and see how that pans out.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby hhhh4 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Press conference was just for show, pep is a perfectionist he talked to the player first he just need to get the bayern board on board to pay his huge wages he did not make the statement out of the blue gomez transfer make sens now he was sold on cheep so they can save on his wages.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby dambun » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 pm

His wages aren't that huge you know... He is coming here as a huge talent, not a super star...
and Pep wouldn't have had that press conference if it was not in coordination with Bayern directors...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby hhhh4 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:33 pm

It was not huge but it will be according to reports man u was offering him 200 000 a week.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:36 pm

The fact that KHR himself said that Bayern are known to do the "impossible" and he didnt deny any imminent transfers, leaves the door for this one wide open....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Can somebody describe me the situation if Thiago comes? System,possible position? Schweinsteiger replacement? deep lying playmaker?
I heard rumours about 4-1-4-1 with Javi as a sweeper at "1"
It's too compicated,Pep doesn't speak,Thiago is coming despite that he knows he will have the same playing time he had at Barca.

The best solution I have in my mind is that Thiago will be Bastian's alter ego because of his ankle injury and because everytime we miss Bastian we are totally out of control in the midfield,if this is what Pep & Sammer thinking,this transfer is a bargain.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Chalant wrote:I have mixed feelings about this transfer, on one hand we get a Tymo replacement, on other hand it blocks Can's development. Would be perfect if Can was sent on a 2 year loan and we get this guy, and see how that pans out.

Is Can really that good though, if he was surely Pep would want to give him a chance, but another chance to sign a potentially world class player is aces in my book.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Achilles wrote:Can somebody describe me the situation if Thiago comes? System,possible position? Schweinsteiger replacement? deep lying playmaker?
I heard rumours about 4-1-4-1 with Javi as a sweeper at "1"
It's too compicated,Pep doesn't speak,Thiago is coming despite that he knows he will have the same playing time he had at Barca.

The best solution I have in my mind is that Thiago will be Bastian's alter ego because of his ankle injury and because everytime we miss Bastian we are totally out of control in the midfield,if this is what Pep & Sammer thinking,this transfer is a bargain.

This topic should be discussed in the tactics thread im gonna try my best to use the knowledge Commodore;) has given me to give you an answer there :mrgreen:

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News