You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago The Great [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby quaazi » Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

tflags wrote:Lol. You haven't seen him play much have you? :P

I do admit, I haven't seen him that much, yeah. He did seem like a very central player with average pace but superb technique every time I saw him play, though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Re: Thiago The Great [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby tflags » Wed May 15, 2013 9:03 pm

No, I actually like his pace and the dribbling, for God's sake the dribbling... I'll let the video do the talking. (Sorry guys, I recon two of those goals should be banned here.)

Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Thiago Alcántara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby soccerjoel » Thu May 16, 2013 6:08 am

Thiago will still be world class
soccerjoel
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Thu May 16, 2013 7:02 am

He's awesome. I get it. But we already have Mueller(23), Kroos(23), Shaqiri(21) and Goetze(20). Robery and Robben have at least 2-3 years of top class football left in them. Where do you put him?
We will need someone in maybe 2-3 years time. It's better that he gets to play more often.

Also, he is the next big thing at Barca. Surely, they're never gonna sell him. It's like with Can or Hojbjerg. We will never sell them.
If Barca do fk this up and sell him, then they'll be very big idiots.

As, for Kovacic, I'll just hope he gets out of Inter and goes to a top team. They are 9th in the table for God's sake. Even Liverpool in EPL seem to show promise for next season. But Inter are going down and down. :mrgreen:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 16, 2013 8:30 am

AdepT wrote:It's like with Can or Hojbjerg. We will never sell them

Don't be so sure about that. It's harder to keep youth players happy when you're on top of Europe. Luckily Guardiola knows how to give them enough playing time.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Thiago THE GREAT [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby tflags » Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm

AdepT wrote:He's awesome. I get it. But we already have Mueller(23), Kroos(23), Shaqiri(21) and Goetze(20). Robery and Robben have at least 2-3 years of top class football left in them. Where do you put him?

That is the thing, isn't it? You see how good this guy is and you automatically think he is an attacker although he plays mainly behind the front three on Barça's 4-3-3. Remember, Tymo is surely a goner, Can is probably out on loan next season and painful as it is, Thiago imHo is leaps and bounds better than Luiz Gustavo in every department but short range distribution.

I would love to try this next season: Back4, Basti - Thiago - Javi - Ribs - Goetze - Mueller/Robben.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 pm

tflags wrote:That is the thing, isn't it? You see how good this guy is and you automatically think he is an attacker although he plays mainly behind the front three on Barça's 4-3-3. Remember, Tymo is surely a goner, Can is probably out on loan next season and painful as it is, Thiago imHo is leaps and bounds better than Luiz Gustavo in every department but short range distribution.

I would love to try this next season: Back4, Basti - Thiago - Javi - Ribs - Goetze - Mueller/Robben.

Bayern would be stupid to let go if Gustavo and loan Can at the same time because that leaves Martinez as the only DM, Gustavo and Thiago are two very different players who play two different roles in the midfield.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 17, 2013 2:53 am

Thiago replace Gustavo!!????? Oh well why not and lets get Neymar to replace Neuer as well! :^o [-X [-X
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:30 am

I think selling Gustavo will be a very bad move. He is a unique player in the sense he is an old school destroyer playing in todays game and there is room for that. I think he has the capacity to push Martinez and Schweinsteiger when they are not on-form, there is a reason those two have been as good as they have this season (Martinez specifically) because of constant pressure from Gustavo.

More than that what worries me is that there are so many teams in need of a strong CM/CDM the list is endless and I think Gustavo going anywhere would be tough to play against. Arsenal needs a destroyer (Arteta-Gustavo-Wilshere :x ), so does Chelsea (Ramires + Gustavo :x ), He would fit into Dortmund (his pressing is excellent), He could easily make uniteds midfield a lot better.

We are very very lucky to have Schweinsteiger, Martinez and Gustavo in our team all three are world class in their own way and it would be foolish to lose Gustavo, I hope Guardiala plays all three in a 4-3-3 (sorry Kroos) or rotates more frequently than Jupp with the CM duo.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Fri May 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Exactly who said Gustavo should be sold? :?:

SilentStrike wrote:Thiago replace Gustavo!!????? Oh well why not and lets get Neymar to replace Neuer as well! :^o [-X [-X

I don't know, I guess a central midfielder vs a defensive one does make sense while having two DM behind him but sure, mocking this move makes a much sense as replacing a goalie with a striker.

:roll:

Why do I get the sense people are just viral when answering these threads? It is like their lack of arguments leaves them no other choice.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby samaj » Fri May 17, 2013 1:00 pm

He's a much improved version of Shahin. I'd take him any day
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby samaj » Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm

He's a much improved version of Shahin. I'd take him any day
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 17, 2013 2:23 pm

He can replace Tymo if he's willing to have limited playing time. I'd keep Gustavo if it was a choice between him and Thiago.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 pm

The way I see it is that Thiago plays the Xavi role in the 4-3-3 formation, the role which Kroos may (and I say may) occupy if (and I say if) Pep goes for this formation anytime next year. I think he and Gustavo are totally different players in totally different positions. Thiago would be more of a Kroos backup/alternative, but I don't see him going from one bench to the next.

Plus, he is a little c!nt, so I don't want him here :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Fri May 17, 2013 3:26 pm

You're talking nosense here, people. Get serious, please. :|

You can't find better classic defensive midfielder than Luiz Gustavo. We don't there somekind of guy like Alcantara when we have Emre and Hojbjerg. I don't want to watch Real Madrid in our backyard.
[-X
Why reinvent the wheel :?:

I expect Schweini will work hard in next couple of years to play even at the age of 35-36. Kroos is more than enough. Shaqiri is here, Müller is here, Götze will be also this summer, Martinez, Gustavo...

I simply don't get this SF here. I expect to talk how to fight against possible offers in near future for our great players, not to talk who should we sell to fulfill the headlines and columns of newspapers and websites. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News