You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sofiane Boufal

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:54 pm

We haven't let many real talents go dudes... Hummels, but we already fixed that. Can still has a long way to go before he is current-Bayern quality. Weiser I'd have given another shot, but it seems he had poor attitude on trainings so...

(None of that means I want this Boufal dude here...)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2360 times
Been thanked: 2236 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Bayern Munich will not stockpile young players just to send them out loan like Chelsea, claims technical director Michael Reschke.


Right, I almost believed it... try harder, Reschke. Waiting for the day when our policies will backfire if we continue like this...
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17567
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:08 pm

JANCKER wrote:We have players that are waiting to be promoted without bringing anyone else, especially in midfield...
This is not the way to give our youth trust and more playing time.
Not saying that we have 10 players that deserve to be promoted and trusted but there are probably 1 or 2 that could make the grade if given trust and playing time.
This is not exactly the way to be any different from RM and oily clubs...


You ever thought that that's because there aren't any spectacular players in our youth ranks? Year after year, Bayern's young team doesn't make it through the groups of that Uefa Youth League. Almost every year they end up in the last place of their groups and last year was no different, if I'm not mistaken.
Not to mention Bayern II. They can't make it out of Regionalliga? Come on. Bremen's second team is in the third league. Mainz II is there at well. Stuttgart was last season too. Ever thought that Bayern isn't producing Badstuber and Müller level youngsters because there aren't any?
Image

PE14
User avatar
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 pm
National Flag:
Romania
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
JANCKER wrote:We have players that are waiting to be promoted without bringing anyone else, especially in midfield...
This is not the way to give our youth trust and more playing time.
Not saying that we have 10 players that deserve to be promoted and trusted but there are probably 1 or 2 that could make the grade if given trust and playing time.
This is not exactly the way to be any different from RM and oily clubs...


You ever thought that that's because there aren't any spectacular players in our youth ranks? Year after year, Bayern's young team doesn't make it through the groups of that Uefa Youth League. Almost every year they end up in the last place of their groups and last year was no different, if I'm not mistaken.
Not to mention Bayern II. They can't make it out of Regionalliga? Come on. Bremen's second team is in the third league. Mainz II is there at well. Stuttgart was last season too. Ever thought that Bayern isn't producing Badstuber and Müller level youngsters because there aren't any?


Even if Mueller played with them, there's a chance that they'd finish last in the group... you're judging a group, I never said to promote 11 players but 1 or 2 good players that there must be in our youth ranks and they can't make the difference there as all the other 9 players could be trash... ever thought of that?

Image

How many players do you recognize in this picture?
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17567
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Actually, Müller scored 16 goals while at Bayern II and that was at the age of 19. Yes, if only one's good in a team of 11, then it's very likely for that team to perform bad. But the fact of it is that the level of Regionalliga is not high. Uefa Youth League's isn't either. If a player was Bayern squad(not saying first 11) material, then he would find a way to shine between all those 9 players that are trash, right? And as others mentioned, the standard to Bayern's squad has raised since the first decade of the millennium. We're no longer playing against Getafe in Uefa Cup. It's only natural for youngsters to be more thoroughly inspected before being handed a chance at some first team action.
Plus, look at Germany's youth teams. Bayern barely has a player. Now both Bayern and Germany's army of coaches overlooked our young products? It's not impossible, yeah, but I doubt it a bit. Last one I knew about was Dorsch. And the kid turned 18 this year. He'll probably get his chance sometime in the future. If he won't, then yeah, we have a right to be a bit angry.
Image

PE14
User avatar
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 pm
National Flag:
Romania
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Forget it, they won't be given a chance if we're making transfers worth 15M+ all the time... giving them a chance is deciding to not sign 15M+ players and planning with them... you don't spend that much on someone if you're planning to give a chance to your youth player... everyone has got to start from somewhere... the one that was bought for 15M is a priority over a young homegrown player.
Mueller had impressive stats at FCB II but that side must have had other good players and he wasn't alone as someone might be in this actual FCB II side... Germany is taking players from other teams because they're working with their youth unlike Bayern who has other plans...
I don't find our policies that impressive lately as some others see them...
I'm a fan of that rich man who grows his own apples despite being able to buy all the apples in the world...
All that bashing to Chelski, Shitty, RM and etc for nothing because we're doing the same once we got the chance.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17567
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:43 pm

JANCKER wrote:All that bashing to Chelski, Shitty, RM and etc for nothing because we're doing the same once we got the chance.


I just looked it up because I didn't wanna be wrong, but do you know how many home grown(and by this I mean players that were developed by Bayern, not bought at 17-18 yo) have started the 2001 UCL Final against Valencia? Not 4, not 2, not 1, zero. Zip. Nada. I'd say it's not like this is the first time we've used the market for strengthening our team. Yes, yes, that was before a catastrophic 2004, but I wouldn't give us credit for those we promoted after that, seeing it was more of a national reaction.
I think your argument is somewhat right and it does look bad that we've failed to promote one player in the last 5 years, but every club has its periods of drought. And I wouldn't compare us to RM. We haven't promoted in the last 5 years, whereas for them it's like 10 to 15 years. We're not there just yet.
Last edited by Machiavellico on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

PE14
User avatar
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 pm
National Flag:
Romania
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:51 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
JANCKER wrote:All that bashing to Chelski, Shitty, RM and etc for nothing because we're doing the same once we got the chance.


I just looked it up because I didn't wanna be wrong, but do you know how many home grown(and by this I mean players that were developed by Bayern, not bought at 17-18 yo) have started the 2001 UCL Final against Valencia? Not 4, not 2, not 1, zero. Zip. Nada. I'd say it's not like this is the first time we've used the market for strengthening our team. Yes, yes, that was before a catastrophic 2004, but, I wouldn't give us credit for those we promoted after that, seeing it was more of a national reaction.
I think your argument is somewhat right and it does look bad that we've failed to promote one player in the last 5 years, but every club has its periods of drought. And I wouldn't compare us to RM. We haven't promoted in the last 5 years, whereas for them it's like 10 to 15 years. We're not there just yet.


1 or 2 players in 5 years is doable... but I'm not seeing that there's something about to change in that aspect even next year. Bilbao has all their players of one ethnicity and that's one of their policies and have very few choices but guess what? They still survive... Us making plans to promote about 2 players in like every 5 years shouldn't represent a problem. We're probably gonna promote some players this year, "promote".
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17567
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Bayern is a global team now, especially when Pep took over.....

This team is expected to win the CL every season and dominate in domestic play. With all these expectations, it is too difficult to promote a youth player into the team, especially when the manager is going to keep changing on a constant basis.

You wanna be like Bilbao or you wanna fight to be top team in the world..
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:You wanna be like Bilbao or you wanna fight to be top team in the world..


I don't want to be like Bilbao even if I'd like all clubs to be forced to work like that, it would be more fair...we can fight to be a top team in the world while promoting one youth player in every 5 years... I don't see how could one promotion ruin all our chances... and btw it's thank to our homegrown players that we are a top team in the world, not thanks to Bernat or who do I know else...
I believe that our homeboy Kroos was forced out due to these late policies.
Some transfers were as much as a gamble as our homeboys would've been... even some flops, so how could we lose by giving a chance to some of the youngsters?
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17567
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 am

JANCKER wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:You wanna be like Bilbao or you wanna fight to be top team in the world..


I don't want to be like Bilbao even if I'd like all clubs to be forced to work like that, it would be more fair...we can fight to be a top team in the world while promoting one youth player in every 5 years... I don't see how could one promotion ruin all our chances... and btw it's thank to our homegrown players that we are a top team in the world, not thanks to Bernat or who do I know else...
I believe that our homeboy Kroos was forced out due to these late policies.
Some transfers were as much as a gamble as our homeboys would've been... even some flops, so how could we lose by giving a chance to some of the youngsters?

We certainly could, but it seems like there has just not been any real homegrown prospects lately. Dorsch is highly touted, maybe he can make it. I really liked Gaudino, maybe he can come back in one more season and make it. We can just hope. But Højbjerg was highly regarded, and he couldn't even make it at Schalke. If you can't make it at Schalke it's impossible to make it at Bayern.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5461
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2360 times
Been thanked: 2236 times
Gender: Male

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby German-American » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:03 am

Bluex145 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:RIP youth setup... just go buy everyone already.

Why say that? Bayern does focus on the youth but the problem is that bayern can't develop them anymore that much in the first team in terms of game time,and that should be easy to understand really. Bayern can't focus on that as much anymore because we need to win games to be successful and titles. bayern are top 3 in the world and that means that you need to win titles games and everything to keep everyone happy and be successful. If bayern were in Schalkes level then maybe we should focus on the youth more but most of the youth are not good enough for the team and that's why they are getting sold or loaned out. Bayern are building a new youth academy that will open in 2017 after that they will focus more on it and make it more successful do i think. Bayern need to get all the best talents and players that's why bayern are getting these players. "Sorry if i misunderstood your question and sorry for my english."

I think that we were so spoiled from Kroos, Muller, Alaba, Badstuber, etc coming at the same time from our youth system that we are alnost demanding another rn. Can, Hobjerg, and wesier have been good after leaving. Schopf is getting better with Schalke. Its not so mucu that we are nkt producing but tbat they cant develop with us.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1856
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2279 times
Been thanked: 861 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 am

Can you all please stick to topic?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31276
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5505 times
Been thanked: 8216 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Sofiane Boufal

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Ligue 1 is a good league to poach from...

Talent wise a lot of them are up to par with la liga, but tactics and discipline they are lacking similar to south america.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Twitterbot [bot] and 11 guests