You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Sergio "Kun" Agüero [Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Sergio "Kun" Agüero [Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo]

Postby Element » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 pm

you all remember how we were interested in Aguero , and that Hoeness went to Argentina To Sign him , but Refused to pay the fee

Atletico Madrid watched the negotiations , and immediately offered What Independente wanted , and signed him

IT Is probably the 2nd weirdest Transfer story after us Refusing to sign Kaka and signed Santa Cruz instead!!!!

Now Uli Hoeness is talking about why the deal failed

Hoeness said that at that time he was still manager of Bayern , and that he personally went to Argentina to Watch Aguero

Hoeness said " Before the game , he was just leaning on the fence while the other players were warming up , then during the first half , he did not touch the ball and the only thing he had done is winning a PK then scoring it by himself , one action , one goal"

after that The Crowd started throwing ice cubes on the Referee

so instead of the 16 millions They wanted , Hoeness only offered 5 million + Bonuses

Hoeness said that Independente management members laughed at him

But Hoeness did not give up , and he sent FELIX MAGATH to Argentina to personally Watch him

but then he received an Angry Call from Magath

Magath told hoeness " I am going to tell you one thing , NEVER EVER STEAL my free time to watch a player who is only standing and does not walk"

1 month later Atletico Madrid signed him for 23 million euros and married Maradonas daughter after that !!!!

=============
We truly are FC HOLLYWOOD
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic transfer thread

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Very informative, Element :) +1 karma
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:33 pm

What an idiot Magath was, judging a player for only one perfomance?

With young players you never know what will happen, you just simply can't say that I don't like south american players because a couple failed with us, I mean, Breno, Sosa, Santa Cruz.. All of them weren't nothing special, they didn't even played for their NTs (Santa Cruz was a sub for some time).

Young players need time and minutes, with LVG we're doing this, but we can't expect to see Breno or Kroos to become world class, I think it's too late for them, of course there are exceptions.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 pm

IMO Agüero is one of the most overrated players right now. Funny story 'bout Hoeness :lol:
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:52 pm

We almost signed Kaka? :shock:
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 am

Zer0 Bayern wrote:IMO Agüero is one of the most overrated players right now.

+1 and unconsistent also
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:42 am

Unconsistent, that's the word for him. He can do magic and score goals from nowhere, but he misses a lot of chances too and have bad games. But that's because he is playing for Atletico de Madrid. A team with 0 creativity. Only Reyes, Tiago and Agüero can play.

But I think that he is just awesome. When he has the ball in his feet it is almost impossible to take it out from him. He can handle the ball against any defender. He has the most powerful legs ever.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aria » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:11 am

I think this story shows what a smart responsible man hoeness is , atletico should thank god that their stupid gamble payed off -
23M for an 18 year old kid? bayern don`t make these kinds of embarrasing mistakes-
anyway I`m sorry for magath ; his team is disintegrating in front of his eyes ( rakitic not extending-farfan wanting out)-
we MUST NOT move for farfan because schalke management will be very angery with us and wo`nt sell us neuer in the summer-
by the way if we changed system and needed a small technicall second striker I prefer italian players over argentine options-
guys like cassano and G.rossi have much more talent and real creativity than aguero/tevez/lavezzi that mostly use their small size
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aria » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:17 am

why do you think kroos (20) and breno (21) can`t become world class?
not everybody can be like P.Maldini
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Unconsistent, that's the word for him

That's not even a word. :P :mrgreen:

Aguero is really good, but I think Heoness and Magath did the right thing here. He has to do his part for the team. He'd never have gotten along with Magath, of all people.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Aguero just need a proper coach, he still can improve more. Someone like LVG, Ferguson or Wenger.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:07 am

What an awesome match has Agüero played today :) He is awesome. If he could play with more talented players like Ribery and Robben we will probably see MAGIC in Allianz Arena. Sadly, he is way too much expensive for us.

He has extended his contract but his release clause has changed from 50M to 45M :o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 am

YlonenXabi wrote:He has extended his contract but his release clause has changed from 50M to 45M :o

Veeeery weird... :? :? :?

From 50 to 45 mil. €... What is that supposed to mean :?: Logical is to encrease from 50 to 60, but 50 to 45... Are they in Atletico count to sell him i near future :?:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby gastarana » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 am

FCB general wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:He has extended his contract but his release clause has changed from 50M to 45M :o

Veeeery weird... :? :? :?

From 50 to 45 mil. €... What is that supposed to mean :?: Logical is to encrease from 50 to 60, but 50 to 45... Are they in Atletico count to sell him i near future :?:

:lol: :lol: when you hear Atletico de Madrid you know everything you see is for sale :lol:
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aria » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 am

this is signal that they will sell him for 40- we don`t need him since we probably have a 50M transfer budget that will be spent on other positions
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News