You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby Roonzil » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 pm

It's interesting to see that Bayern haven't commented on it yet...I mean IF we what Kicker is saying, it would cause a lot of drama with the other BuLi teams, so it would make sense to keep something like it quiet. To be honest, I don't believe we paid his transfer fee (why on earth would we do that?), but we COULD have a hand in some sort of release clause especially for us. If it's something like that Baumann wouldn't be lying, and we'd still have first dibs.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:05 pm

JANCKER wrote:Serge Gnabry: "Per Mertesacker and Mesut Oezil have only said positive things about the club."

They would considering they were competing for the Europa League title back then. Times have changed...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Bayern are the best club in Germany and not just that but the world, i wouldn't be surprised if some sort of under the table deal has been agreed.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Coman » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:53 pm

After all it seems Bayern is involved and Gnabry could be a Bayern player next summer.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby aterford » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:50 am

Yup, apparently according to Willi Lemke (Werder board member, i think) speaking to Sport1, it seems as though Bayern and Werder came to some sort of agreement for Werder to sign him this year and Bayern next year, if they so desire. Basically what he said made it sound like both Werder and Bayern were aware that Arsenal would expect more money out of Bayern than they could get from Werder, so it's a win-win for both parties. Werder get a good player for cheap and someone who can hopefully aid in keeping them from getting relegated. If Bayern chooses to purchase them, we'll pay more than Werder spent on him. If we decline, they still have a solid player on their team (and can likely find another suitor, if they so desired). In turn we then get the chance to allow him to develop for a year (obviously, he'll get more minutes at Werder this season than he would at Bayern) and the chance to buy him for cheaper than Arsenal would've sold to us.

The actual quote: ""Ich finde es sehr clever und kreativ, was Frank Baumann (Bremens Geschäftsführer, Anm. d. Red.) hinbekommen hat. So wie es gelaufen ist, finde ich es prima", sagte Lemke im Volkswagen Doppelpass auf SPORT1." (Lemke)

Hönigstein elaborated a bit further: ""Man hat sich ein bisschen Hilfe durch den FC Bayern verschafft. Es gibt zwar keine Einigung mit Bayern, aber wenn es dort Bedarf gibt, haben sie die Möglichkeit ihn zu holen. Der Preis wäre höher, wenn Bayern bei Arsenal wegen Gnabry nachfragt. Wenn Werder fragt, sagt Arsenal: Mehr als fünf Millionen Euro können sie sich nicht leisten"
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:48 am

Can't Bremen buy Alexis for us next time? :D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:59 am

To cut the long story short the Bayern - Bremen axis fuc** Mr.Wenger :lol:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:02 pm

aterford wrote:The actual quote: ""Ich finde es sehr clever und kreativ, was Frank Baumann (Bremens Geschäftsführer, Anm. d. Red.) hinbekommen hat. So wie es gelaufen ist, finde ich es prima", sagte Lemke im Volkswagen Doppelpass auf SPORT1." (Lemke)

Hönigstein elaborated a bit further: ""Man hat sich ein bisschen Hilfe durch den FC Bayern verschafft. Es gibt zwar keine Einigung mit Bayern, aber wenn es dort Bedarf gibt, haben sie die Möglichkeit ihn zu holen. Der Preis wäre höher, wenn Bayern bei Arsenal wegen Gnabry nachfragt. Wenn Werder fragt, sagt Arsenal: Mehr als fünf Millionen Euro können sie sich nicht leisten"

Hello there. Do you mind posting a translation? THanks for the info.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Lemke:
"I think it's very clever and creative what Baumann accomplished there. I think it's great the way it went down."

Honigstein:
"They git a little help from Bayern. There's no agreement with Bayern indeed, but if they (Bayern) are in need, they have the chance to get him. The price would be higher if Bayern made inquiries for Gnabry at Arsenal. When it's Werder, Arsenal say: they can't afford more than 5m."

Rough draft, but it should do
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Well, apparently Lemke also responded to Honigstein: "I assume you are very well informed."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Serge Gnabry [Serge David Gnabry]

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Yup he did

And he grimned in doing so
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:59 pm

I still don't get it. Do we have a fixed buying price set on him or not? And how did Bremen "get a little help from Bayern"? Did Bayern part/full fund the transfer to Bremen?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Maybe it's something outside of money or official agreements. I think it might be possible that Gnabry was reluctant to join Bremen. I mean, they could very well be a relegation candidate, and for a talent to go down a league might not be the best thing, or what he wants. What if Bayern helped convince him, by telling him they're keeping an eye on him next season....and that they'll be more likely to buy from Bremen, than they are of buying from Arsenal.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:22 pm

I interpret that as us either funding part of the transfer fee and getting a buyout clause in return or maybe even us promising not to pursue other Bremen players for the time being, but this is speculation on my part.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I interpret that as us either funding part of the transfer fee and getting a buyout clause in return or maybe even us promising not to pursue other Bremen players for the time being, but this is speculation on my part.

I don't understand the second option you give.

So Bremen buy Gnabry and because Bremen buy Gnabry, Bayern promise not to persue their players? I don't understand why and how the two could be related, or what would Bayern get out of this.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News