You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Serge Aurier [Serge Alain Stephane Aurier]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Serge Aurier [Serge Alain Stephane Aurier]

Postby aterford » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Interesting. If that's the case I'd take Darmian. I rated him really highly before he moved to Man Utd and still think he has a lot of promise.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:56 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Aurier is the best RB in the world.

And if alaba is consider a good defender and versatile, so is aurier. Now, imagine AURIER + ALABA and imagine how many goals Lewandowski will score with their service from the fullback position. In addition, with the consistent injury record of the CBS, you now have 3 makeshift CBS in aurier, kimmich and alaba

Aurier was arguably the best RB last year. But he is incredibly inconsistent and doesn't seem to be a very focused player. All the talent in the world will not be enough to transform you to an elite player without working hard. He seems a headcase, and one I would want Bayern to stay away from.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sat May 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News