You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Romelu Lukaku [Romelu Menama Lukaku]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Romelu Lukaku [Romelu Menama Lukaku]

Postby Mani » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:23 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Mani wrote:Champions League

Lukaku in the Champions league ? With who ? Real ? Barca ? Dormund ?
They are buying him from Everton bro,do you know this team in England ?

I dont understand what you are trying to say with this post. I said he is not proven in international football, meaning mainly Champions League
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mani » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:29 pm

I've talked with english PL fans and they said he is clunky and doesnt have good technical or build up skills. Good finisher and muscular. They think he might struggle in CL.

This forum is so ridiculous sometimes, everything regarding Germany and Bayern is being played down but then Lukaku is somekind of gift from the heaven although his experience in top international football is low
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:30 pm

I'm giving it up on you dude.
Have a nice day.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Mani » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I'm giving it up on you dude.
Have a nice day.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Lmao I never said he is not a good player and couldnt become world class, but because of his current skillset and international experience it's not an "amazing deal". It's a good one but there are question marks around him, we'll see how he is going to perform with United
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Both Lacazette and Lukaku are not proven at highest level. The first is AL level player for now, The latter, didn't show anything than performing as a small club's big star. l also followed him vs good teams with his NT, never convinced me.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Mani wrote:
#12 wrote:
Mani wrote:Champions League

Dude, we brought in Gnabry, Süle and Rudy... Has Tolisso ever played CL?

No and none of them is proven in international football. I dont think Ive ever said they were

All of our targets will probably be unproven on the highest level, because we can't afford BPL stars (the ones that would fit us and that's only few of them, you can count them on your fingers ) Spanish giant players, and French oily clubs players, and 97% of the rest is unproven on the highest level, the 3% that's proven enough is either old, and left with 2 years apx of world class football like for example Modrić, or young and overpriced, like Dele Alli.

So if we dont have guts to go for the real deal, we have to buy players who are potentially world class, before they get on the big stage, like Bernardeschi, what Milan did this year with few of their signings, the difference is that we can afford it as we have a core and wont get out of European competition if we fail, but if we prolong this, we might get in the same situation. Another difference is our competence in impressing those players, we are Top3, at least we are said to be, and we should use that while we can to lure the talent that Manchester United for example can't, despite their spending power, for now at least.
DiegoForlan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:All of our targets will probably be unproven on the highest level, because we can't afford BPL stars (the ones that would fit us and that's only few of them, you can count them on your fingers ) Spanish giant players, and French oily clubs players, and 97% of the rest is unproven on the highest level, the 3% that's proven enough is either old, and left with 2 years apx of world class football like for example Modrić, or young and overpriced, like Dele Alli.

So if we dont have guts to go for the real deal, we have to buy players who are potentially world class, before they get on the big stage, like Bernardeschi, what Milan did this year with few of their signings, the difference is that we can afford it as we have a core and wont get out of European competition if we fail, but if we prolong this, we might get in the same situation. Another difference is our competence in impressing those players, we are Top3, at least we are said to be, and we should use that while we can to lure the talent that Manchester United for example can't, despite their spending power, for now at least.

In other words... scouting.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 am

aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:19 pm

bastos80 wrote:You do realize Lukaku only turned 24 this month and already is one of the most prolific goalscorers in the world? For a team like Everton.
There are more insane deals in my opinion.

We will see. I haven't followed him this season but he has always failed on the big stage for big clubs and for the NT. You might blame it on age but young superstars are the norm nowadays.

I don't believe he'll be worth the money at all.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:35 pm

What he's worth is meaningless since Man U need a striker bad and that is what the market has set the price for one. Whether he lives up to the title of being a world class striker is yet to be seen...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News