You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Robert Lewandowski

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:19 am

Bayern interested in Robert Lewandowski

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... nds-robert
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2011/2012 Generic transfer thread

Postby American » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 am

ojasmhatre wrote:
uzi716 wrote:Bayern interested in Robert Lewandowski

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... nds-robert

He is good, but I would prefer Gotze

Doesnt the Reus signing signal they are serious about being a long term contender both in Bundesliga and international play? To me it does. Selling Lewandowski makes zero sense. Barrios does but not Lewandowski. Additionally, to further support my argument the Rues signing doesn't kick in until the summer I believe. Dortmund is looking at long term sustainability as contenders not short term. Lewandowski is a good player and quite young. This deal doesn't make sense for either side. He's way to good to sit on the bench all the time at Munich. Clearly wouldn't be first choice, not many would be with Gomez in line.

Regards,
Jamie Pawlikowski
Regards,
Jamie Pawlikowski
Dallas, Tx, 'Merica
American
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 am

Lewandowski has a contract until 2014, not going to be easy. Ribéry recently said that Lewandowski impresses him more than Goetze, so perhaps this is the usual press building it up...

PS: I don't think he counts as a "bomb".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 am

Lewandowski is now A KLOPP favorite

he is a starter now , and they even benched Barrios and announced that Barrios Can leave for 12 million euros IF HE WANTS TO Leave because Barrios Stated many times that he is not happy

so No way that this is going to happen

also dont think that he is the guy we need
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:46 am

I also believe that we don't need him or Barrios.
We need an older striker or a younger with more technical abilities.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 am

Why do you guys don't like him? He's better than Berbatov, the only other striker we are linked to at the moment. He may not have much experience but in time he can be great.

Besides, getting him would make Dortmund weaker, a tactic that has long served to keep Bayern Munich the most feared club in Germany.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Chalant » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:00 pm

We SHOULD give a chance to Nils Petersen instead of signing Lewandowski, Barrios, Berbatov or anyone else. We have a backup, and if both Nils and Mario get injured, Muller will play front with Kroos as No.10.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Mr.S » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Muller is not good enough as a lone striker,especially physically. Jupp does not consider him as a striker & Muller himself does not see him as a 1 Striker.

Nils according to Jupp is not good enough for Bundesliga yet & the 2nd division & BL have a huge difference. I think that he is nowhere ready for Bayern. He should be loaned for a year & should play 90 minutes to develop. Forget being a starter,with Bayern Nils will not even get 10 minutes.

Lewandowski,Barrios,Berbatov are all atleast much better than Nils. Fact. Nils is a 2nd division Striker,he is 22(not 18-19 yet). I have high hopes of Nils but it unrealistic to expect him to perform anywhere near as good as Gomez who is probably the best ST in the world now in 1-2 years.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 pm

MUTU wrote:Why do you guys don't like him? He's better than Berbatov, the only other striker we are linked to at the moment. He may not have much experience but in time he can be great.

Besides, getting him would make Dortmund weaker, a tactic that has long served to keep Bayern Munich the most feared club in Germany.

Between him and Berbatov, I prefer Berbatov.
I just want someone who is better than them, I want someone who will give us the confidence that if Gomez will get injured we will not have a problem. The same thing is what I want for the place of the winger.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm

MUTU wrote:Why do you guys don't like him? He's better than Berbatov, the only other striker we are linked to at the moment. He may not have much experience but in time he can be great.

I'll take Lewandowski any time of the week. Twice on Sundays (given our current schedulle :mrgreen: ). Guy is so much more than a striker IMO.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Mr.S wrote:Muller is not good enough as a lone striker,especially physically. Jupp does not consider him as a striker & Muller himself does not see him as a 1 Striker.

Well maybe this were the last millennium... personally I'd love to see a couple more experiments with Müller being up front.

As for Lewandowski, I'd take him over the lot that we're linked with in the papers any day. But I sincerely doubt this rumour has any basis in reality behind it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I hate this guy. He is like Bendtner in terms of personality and he also misses WAY TOO MUCH goals. And it doesn't care to him. He is totally emotion less
Last season BILD called him LewanDOOFski (Doof means Stupid in German) because of his stupid misses and so on

He has great skills for being a tall guy and he is scoring a lot of goals this season, but he is not the kind of player for a big team. Lucas Barrios is a much better player if you ask me.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 pm

I dont know what's the hype with Lewandowski. He is a very mediocre player who unfortunately played in a team which won the BL last season...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Robert Lewandowski

Postby American » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:21 pm

I get the Lewandowski hate as Bayern fans but objectively he is a quality striker. At the very least he plays well in the BL which is a good quality. Gomez excels at CL play and giving him less playing time in BL would potentially be a good thing. I don't think it happens but it makes sense. Additionally, Barrios has hit his ceiling big time and in a world where players that are a little lesser skilled or equally skilled and 5-6 years his junior are being bought for the price tag BVB has attached to him his purchase doesn't make ksense for anyone.
Regards,
Jamie Pawlikowski
Dallas, Tx, 'Merica
American
Getting the hang of it

Postby tflags » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:19 pm

appudds wrote:I dont know what's the hype with Lewandowski. He is a very mediocre player who unfortunately played in a team which won the BL last season...

So let me get this straight (I am getting quite a list of things that need to be straighten up); he plays his first full match in Germany at the very end of last season; finishes his first 'half run' with 8 goals, gets named best sub of the season in Germany's first division; player of the year (in Poland), scores in every other game so far this season, has only four less goals than Gomez but twice as many assists (4 vs 2) and sits fifth in Goals/Assists récord this year within sneezing distance of the other four. And we call him mediocre?

...... WHY .......?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News