You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby aaaaaa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:41 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:No way in hell any European club is gonna pay 120M for a 30 y.o Lewandowski hence I see no point in letting him go

well, I am quite sure that you are wrong but we will see
aaaaaa
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:47 pm

Schwainsteiger was done and not needed.
Please dont compare some second division guys to Lewandowski; you really think Lewandowski would go for 40M, one of the best strikers in the world, hell, at that price 20 clubs would be bidding; Higuain is a similar example and he was sold before this transfer bull run
aaaaaa
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:54 pm

aaaaaa wrote:Schwainsteiger was done and not needed.
Please dont compare some second division guys to Lewandowski; you really think Lewandowski would go for 40M, one of the best strikers in the world, hell, at that price 20 clubs would be bidding; Higuain is a similar example and he was sold before this transfer bull run
Aaaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaaaa

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:54 am

While 40M sounds like a bit of an exaggeration, we need to be a little delusional to think we will ever get more than 100M for him.
It looks like the reason they want him (at his age) is that they can't get Kane, and they most likely could, if they could afford to drop more than 100M (I really don't see Tottenham keeping him, if they could get 120M...).

I'm unhappy about this for three reasons: 1. his injury record alone makes him a very reliable player, 2. we are not really likely to get more than 60M for him if he "forces his way out", 3. we are probably not getting Werner. If we lose him, we lose a WC striker, who we will most likely replace with Wagner, Müller and some maybehaspotential kid.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:29 am

envagyokazapad wrote:While 40M sounds like a bit of an exaggeration, we need to be a little delusional to think we will ever get more than 100M for him.
It looks like the reason they want him (at his age) is that they can't get Kane, and they most likely could, if they could afford to drop more than 100M (I really don't see Tottenham keeping him, if they could get 120M...).

I'm unhappy about this for three reasons: 1. his injury record alone makes him a very reliable player, 2. we are not really likely to get more than 60M for him if he "forces his way out", 3. we are probably not getting Werner. If we lose him, we lose a WC striker, who we will most likely replace with Wagner, Müller and some maybehaspotential kid.
That 40M was misunderstood. I said I don't see us getting much more than 40M, that is I estimate 40M to 55M.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:29 am

envagyokazapad wrote:While 40M sounds like a bit of an exaggeration, we need to be a little delusional to think we will ever get more than 100M for him.

I mean, it seems to me you are just not considering what has happened to the transfer market; Kane for 120 ? it will be more like 200; Kane is worth more than Dembele
aaaaaa
Getting the hang of it

Postby aterford » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:23 am

MUTU wrote:

That 40M was misunderstood. I said I don't see us getting much more than 40M, that is I estimate 40M to 55M.

If there was a chance Lewandowski could be sold for €40-55m, every single top-five league club in Europe would be submitting an offer.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 am

aterford wrote:
MUTU wrote:

If there was a chance Lewandowski could be sold for €40-55m, every single top-five league club in Europe would be submitting an offer.

Since he wants to join RM, and (seemingly) only RM specifically, this 40-55m does not apply to any of the top 5 clubs.
We are not looking to sell him, especially for this much, but if he really wants to leave we will probably not force him (it feels like this is not the first time the idea of this transfer came up, and we probably somehow managed before - I think now that he's 30 we may be a little more inclined to look for alternatives and give in to his wish). I'm hoping we will milk them for around 80 million as they have little to no alternatives, especially not for less than 100 m.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 am

Just curious, what is the world transfer record for a player in his 30s?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Manchu » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:57 am

MUTU wrote:Just curious, what is the world transfer record for a player in his 30s?

I believe it is Bonucci to AC Milan for 42 million euros
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:00 am

Manchu wrote:
MUTU wrote:Just curious, what is the world transfer record for a player in his 30s?

And some people here believe that Bayern, with their history of selling players for peanuts, would get around triple the world transfer record for a 30 year old.

You guys do realise that Lewandowski may retire in like 3 years time like Lahm? If he sells for 120m it means the buying club would be paying over 60m a season for his services between transfer fees and salary.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
Manchu wrote:

And some people here believe that Bayern, with their history of selling players for peanuts, would get around triple the world transfer record for a 30 year old.

You guys do realise that Lewandowski may retire in like 3 years time like Lahm? If he sells for 120m it means the buying club would be paying over 60m a season for his services between transfer fees and salary.

We just sold a headless chicken for 46 Million.
Lewandowski is staying then, good to know.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Rauntšik » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:58 pm

I tend to agree with Mutu.

If we sell him, especially to Real Madrid (whom with we have good relationship regarding transfers), then I really don't see us getting more than 70 million euros.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Rauntšik wrote:I tend to agree with Mutu.

If we sell him, especially to Real Madrid (whom with we have good relationship regarding transfers), then I really don't see us getting more than 70 million euros.

So we're not going to sell him, end of story.
70 Million won't help us at all if it means losing Lewandowski. Doesn't matter if we have a good relationship with Real Madrid. We're not going to gift them our starting striker.
We didn't sell Ribéry for a crazy amount back then, so what makes you think we'd sell Lewandowski for less than that in a time where prices have long since inflated? Kroos, who half of the board thought wasn't good enough and had one year left on his contract?
Nah, KHR and Uli might have done some weird things in the past, but shipping of our (obvious) key players for peanuts, nope.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:43 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag: