You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Pelin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 am

Bayern won't sell him. Real won't go for him. since they have Ronaldo for their striker position, since they need to create playing time for İsco on the wings. Ronaldo is getting older and striker is much better position for him in the coming years.

All Media does is filling pages with their crap stories.

he learns Spanish? he is playing with many players who speaks Spanish. it's quite normal. claiming that he learns Spanish(if he really does) doesn't make any sense, just because he knows that Bayern would never sell him. Another baseless rumour. btw, his agent already denied it.

Media really needs some reforms. They lack quality. Some even uses media for black propaganda and perception games, which is not something for modern world.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Not to mention just today they extended Benzema contract till 2021 with a €1bn buyout.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:13 pm

aterford wrote:Not to mention just today they extended Benzema contract till 2021 with a €1bn buyout.

Ouch, Lewy...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News